Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

A Woman's Fury - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Woman's Fury (235 Views)

Fib And The Axe Of Fury (publishing Process) / A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman's Fury by AbakalikiBoy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
While Heriat was still busy chewing on her corn, a young man arrived. His standing crop had been eaten up by Heriat's notorious goat and he came to complain.
"Why don't you tether your goat to a post like other neighbours do? Your stupid goat has destroyed my crop. And look!" he said, drawing his trousers up so she can see his shin, "it kicked and wounded my leg when I tried to chase it away"
"Hey young man!" Heriat retorted. "Shall I dress your wound now because my goat kicked your shin?" She took a bite from her corn and still continued, "Go and whine before your mother or wife if you prefer to. I have no sympathy for sissies like you. It should have kicked your groin too. Tch!"
"You can't scare me by using rough words, woman. And you certainly will dress my wound and pay damage for my destroyed crop"
Heriat threw away the corn-cob with anger. She felt her hot blood boiling in her veins. "Go back where you come from, young man! Otherwise I will be forced to kick your groin and leave you in real pain" she said, actually kicking the air violently to show him how she would do it.
"You may bully your husband but not me!" the young man fired back.
"I will pull the manhood out of you and present it to your wife" she said, drawing her lips aside and flaunting her sharp clenched teeth. She then planted her feet wide apart, her arms akimbo and stared at the man before her, with contempt and defiance. Then slowly, she made terrific steps towards the man.
The young man felt terror rising in him and took to his heels.

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Of My Errors / Good Day!!! I Can Create Any Content For You At #1.5 Per Word. / GODMAN QUOTE 30 (digest It Without Eating It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.