Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan (63030 Views)

Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / EFCC Arrests Brothers, 23 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos (photos) / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
xreal:

Amount of money found in Hushpuppi's possession is the motivation.

And his recent calamity is a motivation too?
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by ENGINER(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
See How Foolish and Stupid devil turns the image of God to..

See that one with Calabash. They Have Succeeded in Calabashing their Destinies..

Engaging in Fraud under any Guise is Evil!
It is Wickedness!
It's an Acquisition of Curses For yourself, Children and Unborn Generation..

Come out From among such Wickedness and Make Peace with God Almighty..

well said

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why can't these guys open or even buy a business with their spoils?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mathantics:
[s][/s]

You're very stup!d

These yahoo boys are better than you and other 99.99% of pastors

And see smart boy that will start to dey look like baboon wey rain beat after being caught.

As smart as Hush puppy your godfather was e dey for cooler right now.
He too don brag taya, form taya like you. Even cursed those doing legit works. But today where is he?

Change your ways before it too late else, one day we will read your story on Nairaland like we are reading theirs.

Its not an insult or curse but an advice.

Good night

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by gaskiyamagana: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
See How Foolish and Stupid devil turns the image of God to..

See that one with Calabash. They Have Succeeded in Calabashing their Destinies..

Engaging in Fraud under any Guise is Evil!
It is Wickedness!
It's an Acquisition of Curses For yourself, Children and Unborn Generation..

Come out From among such Wickedness and Make Peace with God Almighty..

Story, stories, stories.
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
doctor306:
I waited to see ur comment on the debt trend but you were lost now ur here saying rubbish

Hypocrisy in the name of Christ

Are you on all the threads on Nairaland?

Thousands of threads. How many you wan comment on.

What if he is someone like me who visits mostly the front page.

Abegi! free the guy. No be im say make petrol price high, or electricity tarrif high.

And he never told you once that he is angel. Even Angels are not perfect.
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Akala express, Elebu Boiz and Yahoo! Yahoo were 5/6
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Emm22(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
AregbeFufu:
Afonja no fit do without charm. You go nab Yahoo boy elsewhere na phone and lapi you go carry.
But once you nab Yoruba Yahoo boy na so so charm charm go full everywhere.
Your better than this....
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Mathantics: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
WILLuKPquiet:

And see smart boy that will start to dey look like baboon wey rain beat after being caught.

As smart as Hush puppy your godfather was e dey for cooler right now.
He too don brag taya, form taya like you. Even cursed those doing legit works. But today where is he?

Change your ways before it too late else, one day we will read your story on Nairaland like we are reading theirs.

Its not an insult or curse but an advice.

Good night
[/s]

You be mumu
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mumu grin ;Dsit down for there cheesy
urchcoded:
What is that dirty thing I'm seeing and how is it able to generate wealth?
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
I lost hugely because of thus these guys...
Immediately they hear you are a Nigerian, they develop doubt about you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Where's my eyes glasses make I check names, I don talk am say na dem dem

Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
urchcoded:
What is that dirty thing I'm seeing and how is it able to generate wealth?

oshe dudu grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by cray91(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
weird is an understatement
tstx:

Leave big fish, dey pursue crayfish. Nigeria is a very weird country

Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by nick50(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Before I invite NCAN to check thier names I already know say na them.. My Amala and ewedu neighbors always too lazy to work legitimately
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by okenwaa(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
See that one with his ite ogwu grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by NaMeAboki: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
What is that black in the calabash - hope it's not human shit.
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by minasota(f): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2020
friday2011:

That SLAWORMIR guy ehnnn...

E be like say na him be the 1st g-boy from his village...

E too get mouth, the day wey dem go pick am like stone inside beans...

I just hope say na 4 mouth be all those in yeye talk.
Bro that guy no be any Yahoo boy ,Na security agent way him be . him dey use this format to trap the real yahoo boys through dm

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Chicastle: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2020
tstx:

Leave big fish, dey pursue crayfish. Nigeria is a very weird country

Yahoo or whatever it's called is all over the world
I don't understand all this shit
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by frog12: 1:13am On Sep 10, 2020
black magic stuff. these people dey do juju to defraud people.

NaMeAboki:
What is that black in the calabash - hope it's not human shit.
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by larryking540: 1:36am On Sep 10, 2020
chii8:
Hmmm

This Yahoo thing is now too rampant in this country oooo, what exactly is the root cause?
joblessness (but that isn't an excuse)

laziness (soft work ,than to say yes sir to anyone)

pride( quick money , within 3 months of pressing laptop mugu must pay)

the part that pains me is that even the university graduate are also venturing into it , adding more advanced and deadly tactics to scam potential clients ...

it's high time the nigeria govt takes this fraud matter very serious ,else most countries are likely to ban nigeria from visiting
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by larryking540: 1:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Chicastle:

Yahoo or whatever it's called is all over the world
I don't understand all this shit

when every house hold practice Yahoo u step into ,bro there is problem ,big problem it's just a matter of time before you are also scammed by your next door neighbor,just time ,
and I wonder what you will do ,(cry ,smile ,or bite your finger )

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Minded56: 2:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Madibah:

Ur fvcken Pastors too are fraudulent
With private jet and exotic cars undecided..

I hustle till I die 100%..
No cap
have you been defrauded by them before grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Minded56: 2:06am On Sep 10, 2020
chii8:
Hmmm

This Yahoo thing is now too rampant in this country oooo, what exactly is the root cause?
lack of Job and there is no hope of getting one even if you graduate from school.. .

Guys are thinking ahead
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Asianjollof007: 4:27am On Sep 10, 2020
chii8:
Hmmm

You know the answer
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by ikenna44: 4:31am On Sep 10, 2020
Oga go suck like 3 dlcks first make you dey OK... Idlot!

Skankamola:

No wait till you hear of baby factories, importing/producing fake substandard drugs and others.iranu.
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by xreal: 4:33am On Sep 10, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

And his recent calamity is a motivation too?

Those boys don't see it as calamity, but fame.
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by Bullrun: 4:48am On Sep 10, 2020
englishmart:
Honestly this Yahoo thing is more miasmic and destructive than youths accept these days. Their acts costs a lot of damage to lives and properties. They deserve more punishments than they get. This is worse than armed robbery. armed robbers aren't anywhere as rich as Yahoo guys BTW.

Dumb human being, I hope you don't get robbed one day with a gun pointed at your face or your family member being raped while you're getting robbed the same time... Stop thinking with the back of your brain useless human being.
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by tramzy7: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2020
englishmart:
Honestly this Yahoo thing is more miasmic and destructive than youths accept these days. Their acts costs a lot of damage to lives and properties. They deserve more punishments than they get. This is worse than armed robbery. armed robbers aren't anywhere as rich as Yahoo guys BTW.
your a mumu man
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by friday2011(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2020
minasota:
Bro that guy no be any Yahoo boy ,Na security agent way him be . him dey use this format to trap the real yahoo boys through dm

Lol grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan by wink2015(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2020
THE THREE TIERS OF GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA, Federal, state and Local Government should put institutions to rehabilitate this so called Yahoo Boys.

They need to be settled in gainful employment.

You have set up universities, polytechnic and colleges of education to train them for several years.

WHY PUSH THEM TO THE STREETS TO LOOK FOR ILLUSIVE JOBS?

They should be settled in legit businesses and entrepreneurship either in mining, farming, and trading.

ENOUGH OF ALL THIS BLACKMAIL OF ARREST AND PARADE SYSTEM the Nigeria institutions is using to dodge their responsibilities.

POLITICIANS ARE STEALING BILLIONS AND NOBODY IS ASKING THEM TO ACCOUNT MORE SO IF THEY ARE IN THE RULING POLITICAL PARTY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.