Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. (69991 Views)

Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
On their naming day. People gathered thinking they would be great
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

come to my area,here in Delta State, you'd be shocked at the rate at which young boys and girls run the streets.....and they ain't even doing it codedly
Na for Delta you go see boy wey no fit spell im name correctly dey do Yahoo.
Can't wait to get out of here.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Ytea(f): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why are they backing the camera. Are they lesser criminals than their colleagues we've been seeing?
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Slymonster(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sniper4real:
Efcc for states dey do competition ni sha. 3 topics about busting

I think there is a memo for all states to produce fraudster. But there is no memo for them to produce corrupt politicians and those appointed in a federal government job.
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nawa o
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by coronavirus19: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Twins again!!! What is this life turning to? Everything is now upside down all for the seek of money.
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by friday2011(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Show this work some respect...stop calling it yahoo
Say bombing, street or huzzle
My niggarrrrz should plead guilty

Next time always change your internet protocol from static to dynamic

A static Ip can be used to trace your country and city or rather longitudinal and latitudinal points

Hmnnn...

Professional...

The only street hursler wey dey show himself for nairaland...

I just hope you know what you are doing.
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by DragonFire433: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Eating shit with bread.

Stealing ladies underwear.

All manner of nonsense, because of money.

Na really wa.
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

A static Ip can be used to trace your country and city or rather longitudinal and latitudinal points
How about dynamic ?
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Seunpaul01(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
All yahoo boys are thieves and robbers. Online fraud is the modern day robbery.

And it has penetrate deeply into our society that those that engage in it now call it a Job. What they do for a living.

The mofos that engage in this fraudulent activities should be giving a minimum of 5 years imprisonment.

No more anini or bank robbers anymore. It is the era of online fraud.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by DragonFire433: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Work indeed.

Why can’t they bomb new ideas like mark zuckerberg did when he founded Facebook.

The same Facebook that they are now using to bomb. Worst of all they now eat shit with bread and all manner of nonsense.

Work indeed
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Softgamer: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
please if you cant arrest people like bnaira. opa six, shyboss , emoney etc etc then u are doing rubbish. these guys are not yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Softgamer: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Seunpaul01:
All yahoo boys are thieves and robbers. Online fraud is the modern day robbery.

And it has penetrate deeply into our society that those that engage in it now call it a Job. What they do for a living.

The mofos that engage in this fraudulent activities should be giving a minimum of 5 years imprisonment.

No more anini or bank robbers anymore. It is the era of online fraud.
tell me what your job is?
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Softgamer: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
DragonFire433:

Work indeed.

Why can’t they bomb new ideas like mark zuckerberg did when he founded Facebook.

The same Facebook that they are now using to bomb. Worst of all they now eat shit with bread and all manner of nonsense.

Work indeed
what is your job?
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by relicng: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Money matters

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by lazkizz(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggar!!

Niggarrs tryna make way for themselves and their family. sad They gon come out last last and continue the hustle

I don't think I need to spell out the need for niggarrs to hustle smart.

EFCC will continue to pick the boys they can pick

Why una go go crowd inside apartments, dey buy expensive cars when una never clean the money

All these fake niggarrs got to watch POWER and learn from GHOST and TOMMY

Why EFCC no come carry me on top my bed, na so them get intelligence reach.

KYLE go do money for me before the week runs out, I go use am guide this weekend.

Nothing spoil.

I will smoke plenty of weed and bang a couple of pussies anyday anytime everyday thrice on weekdays including weekends grin
POWER is the main deal to be a coded hustler.... even FBI no go fit catch u.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by OBA117(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why are they not showing us their faces?

Are you interested in learning how to use your smart phone to build stunning *websites* , *professional business logo and card* , *2D & 3D animation videos* , *Google form* , *Worksheet* , *flyers making* etc

If you're interested DM
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Shutupthere: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na una make edd spoil
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Nanavati(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
when will efcc stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Silentgroper(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

. If u dy bomb real real, u no go dey cast yourself like this. My guy u be audio bomber jor

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by lascos912(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
EFCC please come to owo in ondo state our girls don't want to like we hustlers anymore
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by VicUkegbu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Investnow2017:
Yahoo Day:
Whether spiritual or financial yahoo, yahoo is yahoo.
If you threaten your congregation with curses that do not exist so as to have them pat with their hard-earned money for a phantom spiritual blessing, you a spiritual yahoo.
If you sponsor or support ponzi schemes much of which often emanate from some churches, you are also yahoo, even if you are not caught.
If you twist the holy word of God to amass wealth or forge a living, you are yahoo, the worst kind at that.

����
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Belurved1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
May be that's why they didn't show their faces, she's lucky.
Wawelexy:
Pity their mother

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Emyogalanya: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
I know this people. I know their elder brother his name is Graysons
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by ottidex(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggar!!

Niggarrs tryna make way for themselves and their family. sad They gon come out last last and continue the hustle

Why una go go crowd inside apartments, dey buy expensive cars when una never clean the money

KYLE go do money for me before the week runs out, I go use am guide this weekend.

Nothing spoil.

I will smoke plenty of weed and bang a couple of pussies anyday anytime everyday thrice on weekdays including weekends grin

MY NIGGEERRR in denzels Voice.
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rgade:
sad
Haba mynd44 wetin dey sup this night nah?
How e dey do you. Na so so Yahoo thread you dey push go front page faster than the speed of light.
What is next, Abuja or Ibadan.
E be like say them do you bad thing with the way you mean them this night
Slawormir and righteousness89 make una continue una ministry oo. Some of us are sitting on the fence,we no know which side to join.
Bombing or Evangelism cry
na diff types of people dey this nairaland sha.
Abeg follow righteousness o
Shey you see swallow me abi na slawormir henn, him Case dey church

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by vickyhow(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggar!!

Nothing spoil.

Chai see slawormir convert, lol

Nothing gives the greatest pleasure than a cashout from work wey don Tay!!

No be stone wey dey cook
Very soon he go soon don !

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by HolyTitus(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
The country is so bad that Karada Taiye no longer different from kehinde's own
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by Anaerobi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
God give their parents the heart to pass through this.
Re: EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. by rapid101(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
entrepreneurs and big organization sweat and pay their taxes, including our natural resources worth trillions of naira all together, stolen by our politician and stack dem abroad, den yahoo boys defraud the same white were our money is been stashed abroad back to Nigeria. the circle goes on and on non stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.