Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube (19698 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / De Gea Becomes 1st Goalkeeper Since 2016 To Win PL Player Of The Month / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by banhammy: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
I 8- 2 see what Bayern Munich did for Barcelona that day.
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by FirstbornWds: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
flamingREED:
Trying to play catch up with CR7's 100 goals news?

Lol... Why should Barcelona be concerned because a certain player is trying to outdo an Iranian?

Shows you how wack it is playing in European nationals. Any idiot could have scored 110 goals and pulled an Allie Deai.
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by rapid101(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:
smiley All thanks to the best player in the world called Lionel Messi.... He has made Barcelona achieved another feat..

The other one na goat meat, all hin life na penalty...

They call him penaldo, Failurenaldo, boxnaldo, tapnaldo, jealousnaldo, envynaldo.. All in all, he is just like a goat meat...

All hall king Messi.... Goat with the crown... The other goat meat may try to impress but he will still be regarded as 2nd best....

Goat meat fan (failurenaldo), pls dont engage me on this sport matter.. Make e no pepper una for body.. Na sport oo, no take am personal.

If you must engage me or convince me that Failurenaldo is good, read my siggy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Real niggar.. Slawormir where u dey??
painment every were
even ur asun no cr7 is d only GOAT

grin
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:
smiley All thanks to the best player in the world called Lionel Messi.... He has made Barcelona achieved another feat..

They call him penaldo, Failurenaldo, boxnaldo, tapnaldo, jealousnaldo, envynaldo.. All in all, he is just like a goat meat...

All hall king Messi.... Goat with the crown... The other goat meat may try to impress but he will still be regarded as 2nd best....

Goat meat fan (failurenaldo), pls dont engage me on this sport matter.. Make e no pepper una for body.. Na sport oo, no take am personal.

If you must engage me or convince me that Failurenaldo is good, read my siggy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Assuming he is second best,does that make him a failure?
Assuming also that second best means failure, can you come close to a 100th of his failure?
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by dagbas: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
We joined to monitor Lionel Messi
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Suspect33:
FC Barcelona + L. Messi = 229M Instagram Followers

Cristiano Ronaldo cool = 237M Followers..... just saying cool GOAT on and off the pitch

#CR7
lol Messi is not on Twitter so stop masturbating.
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Cajal(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
sotall:
Yeye club
..premiership set
No be man u or Liverpool
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by tfash96(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
GOAT's effect

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Lamasta(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is the trophy they are celebrating this season grin I laugh in Bayern Munich Lewandowski grin

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Jostoman: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Talk24:
Ok what should we do now
go and fry beans
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Brunicekid(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: All I see is money.. Money dey sport o, when Nigerian teams go start dey cash out like this na?

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM
Exactly...They are cashing out big time.
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Denique(f): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
LaIabobo:
Not a trophyless season after all grin cheesy cheesy grin
Med oh grin
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by BoboNogoDie: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:

Abi real or deh
That attention seeker
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Bahamas95(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cocobongo:
Its not surprising...... 8+2 na watin my brothers

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:

...but the main man has more than you can offer grin grin grin

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by ajimotoke(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Best club in the world argue with your phone please. angry angry
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by ojaysam25(m): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cocobongo:
Its not surprising...... 8+2 na watin my brothers
gringringrin
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Suspect33:
FC Barcelona + L. Messi = 229M Instagram Followers

Cristiano Ronaldo cool = 237M Followers..... just saying cool GOAT on and off the pitch

#CR7
Messi is officially the GOAT. Ronaldo own na him fans day call am so.
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Disgusting Club with very toxic and insecured fanbase.. I bet all their comments there will be more about Cristiano.
IOga count individual awards
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by okuta007: 1:59am On Sep 10, 2020
A REAL GOAT WINS SOMETHING WITH HIS NATIONAL TEAM - Messi what have you won with the ALBI CELESTE?

NOTHING -

Ronaldo - UEFA NATIONS CUP and UEFA League CUP - These are no flukes

UNTIL Messi CAN WIN EVEN FUTSAL or Beach soccer cup with Argentina senior team- he is just another averagely good player who was fortunate to

play for a good structured team like Barca - if he was in Tottenham Hotspurs, Messi will not win 2 Ballon D' Or - we all know

so make him go sleep grin

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by yuawekd: 3:23am On Sep 10, 2020
According to the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), when the Donald Trump administration imposed travel restrictions from Europe to the United States at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, the virus had spread widely in New York City.
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Clemzy16(m): 3:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Let's see how they are able to also transform this achievement even on pitch...
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by kessdivine4all: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Timekeeper:

All thanks to the Dwarf, who has accomplished nothing outside his comfort zone. Real Gosts uplift both club and country and even leave trails in other clubs. Tell me if Pele , Zico, Maradona would have been rated so highly if they did nothing for their country and spent their whole life in one club. The penaldo that lifts several clubs and country will never be in the same level with a camp nou local champion, that achieved nothing outside. Argue with your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by philipstanley(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Barca chop 8 2 plate of rice

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Danniey: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2020
I 8 2 LET YOU KNOW THAT BARCA FANS ARE STILL FEELING SAD OVER THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE EXIT
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by FuckThaMod: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
IOga count individual awards
Here they come, because of an extra balon dor they will be opening mouth anyhow. Let him use the individual awards to lift his teams and win trophies with his home country.
Personal glories and teams achievements is greater than only Personal glories.

Morever, i was comparing CR7 to Barcelona club. Or do Barcelona club receive individual Awards? Very insecured fanbase indeed.

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by MrGerald(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2020
FC Barcelona has been the best club of the past 25 years.
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Here they come, because of an extra balon dor they will be opening mouth anyhow. Let him use the individual awards to lift his teams and win trophies with his home country.
Personal glories and teams achievements is greater than only Personal glories.

Morever, i was comparing CR7 to Barcelona club. Or do Barcelona club receive individual Awards? Very insecured fanbase indeed.
Chai! obviously the club you support is one of those teams that Messi/ Barcelona has deprived of a trophy in the past. Sorry
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by FuckThaMod: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
[s]
MetalJigsaw:
Chai! obviously the club you support is one of those teams that Messi/ Barcelona has deprived of a trophy in the past. Sorry
[/s]
Lame, better than being kicked ruthlessly by Bayern without a single goal from your Messi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vandals Cart Away Kanu’s Medals / US-Beijing Standoff: White House Announces Diplomatic Boycott Of Winter Olympics / Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.