Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,887 members, 7,798,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! (3504 Views)

Help Me Identify The Problem With My Generator. / This Snake Went To Hide Behind My Generator This Hot Afternoon / Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by darhray(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hi, please am in pain right now, my generator engine got knocked, its was running this morning and it went off, i went to check the oil and it was dry and immediately i went inside and brought the remaining oil i bought days ago and poured it inside, and on it again then all of sudden its went high and went off.

I went there this morning and try switching it on and the engine is just rolling, i was advice to change the plug but am yet to do that, pls any advice.
Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by falcon01: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin you know what we call piston abi? e don spoil
Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by SirMichael1: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
falcon01:
Lol. The piston don break. grin

Op, i'm afraid your fears are valid. You need to change the pistons and just hope that the broken part of the piston didn't break the cylinder block.
Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
I Know somebody that is Very Good that can Handle it, if you are in Alimosho Lagos.
What kind of Gen Is it?
Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by darhray(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
what the cost to change the piston
falcon01:
Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by darhray(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
thanks, but please all this piston and co i dnt understand, how do i change that snd stuff
SirMichael1:
Lol. The piston don break. grin

Op, i'm afraid your fears are valid. You need to change the pistons and just hope that the broken part of the piston didn't break the cylinder block.
Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by Kingdante(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
darhray:
thanks, but please all this piston and co i dnt understand, how do i change that snd stuff

U wan learn how to repair gen by changing piston? Mad oo

1 Like

Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by darhray(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
am not learning it, like how much will it cost me, and is it something of a big deal or something, am just so confused and sad
Kingdante:

U wan learn how to repair gen by changing piston? Mad oo
Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by falcon01: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
darhray:
what the cost to change the piston
depends on the type of gen
Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by Kingdante(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
darhray:
am not learning it, like how much will it cost me, and is it something of a big deal or something, am just so confused and sad

No be big deal to fix.... i fixed mine some time ago for small gen like 7k dor big gen like 15k
Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by jaydeeclare: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
I need help too.....my gen was running and eventually went off and trying to start it, the rope was stiff. I can't even pull...pls what might be the problem? Has the engine knocked?
Re: Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! by Youngtekkey(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
jaydeeclare:
I need help too.....my gen was running and eventually went off and trying to start it, the rope was stiff. I can't even pull...pls what might be the problem? Has the engine knocked?
Please what eventually happened to your Gen? Was it knocked?

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor’s Business Empire - Newswatch Magazine Review Of Chris Oyakhilome / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl / Three Kidnapper Killed In Abraka,delta Victim Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.