Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry (28168 Views)

Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated / David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom / Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2020
berniceunice:

You reason well bro.....he was silence for a reason.
Exactly
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by kuuljay(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Onuoraijele:
I have lived in Benue state for over 20yrs now. That Gana has killed more Benue people. I don't know where you people are getting your informations from. That man is only after money and power. He has murdered alot of Agatu and Tiv people. Politicians in Benue state also use him to cause unrest. I don't know why you all seeing him as a Hero because they told you he is killing herdsmen
don't mind them,they don't even know that the Fulani massacre in Benue is most times caused by him.he will attack them and steal their cattle,then when they return for revenge Ghana will be no where to be found while the community will face the music.Iam from Sankara the same community with him,he has killed over hundred people including chiefs,people could not even go to the market to sell their produce for fear of being robbed by him and his boys,he was offered amnesty in 2016 and made to head the produce revenue department in charge of all Benue state attached with official Hilux vehicles for him and his boys,a chance to become a multi millionaire but he left and went back to killing,how are we sure this time around he hill stay away from crime,it was not an amnesty,it was a trap to kill him and he fell for it

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by berniceunice: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2020
duality:
Giving Gana's interview with channels TV it was clear he was going to mention those malams that were negotiating how much to give him to take out taraba state.

Fact is the current terrorism in Nigeria has state backing
You make sense bro, don't mind all this people shouting he was killed because of herdsmen.
He was silence so that he won't implicate them or mention the role they played in terrorising the state.
What stop the army from whisking him away to Abuja for interrogation.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Difrent: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2020
Nitah1:
You Fulani criminals think this is funny, according to the new Gana terrorized Benue north which includes katsina Allah,logo,and ukum local government....
Do you in ur terrorist mind think he was also responsible for the killing in idomaland, southern kaduna and also in his?

Don't worry,the administration of Bihari will not last forever but one thing i assure you is Benue cannot be Usman Dan fodio's territory.
Also it was Gana that issue a warning to governor ortom not to sign anti grazing bill into law or face the consequences?

Was it Gana that slaughtered 73 unarmed men, women and children after the warning far away from his territory?

Let me tell you this Gana has boys and deputies just like Mohammed Yusuf.

As for you uncertainty is ur portion.

its obvious you are a Gana deputy
you Gana disciples should stop defending the crimes and atrocities of your Boss, funny how you want to cannonize a criminal because HE IS NOT FULANI......to people like you ONLY FULANI KILL........SHAME ON YOU
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by apstpaulg(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2020
My fellow nairalander's, lets be wiser than these politicians crying fowl about his death.
This is a CIA style execution, where the CIA uses an unoficial agent, then when the are done with him, they kill him, becos he has too much inside information about them to give out, if eventually he is later arrested by the fed authourity.
In other words, the gov and his pay masters gave the orders to d army to kill him.
BELIEVE THAT!
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Thomthom(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Aufbauh:
Seems Gana's sponsors are crawling out of their hideout one after the other.

Gana was created by the PDP government in Benue State and they won't be happy about his death. It's on record that Gana was a major political player during the Suswam's administration.

Like someone said even if the Nigeria army kill Shekau some people will still protest and complain.
You guys will just type what you can't defend in a court of law... Do you have the evidence to this your comment
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Difrent: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2020
kuuljay:
don't mind them,they don't even know that the Fulani massacre in Benue is most times caused by him.he will attack them and steal their cattle,then when they return for revenge Ghana will be no where to be found while the community will face the music.Iam from Sankara the same community with him,he has killed over hundred people including chiefs,people could not even go to the market to sell their produce for fear of being robbed by him and his boys,he was offered amnesty in 2016 and made to head the produce revenue department in charge of all Benue state attached with official Hilux vehicles for him and his boys,a chance to become a multi millionaire but he left and went back to killing,how are we sure this time around he hill stay away from crime,it was not an amnesty,it was a trap to kill him and he fell for it

@Nitah1, did read this, stop cannonizing a criminal because you were lied to that he was killing fulani
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Guyman02: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Onuoraijele:
I have lived in Benue state for over 20yrs now. That Gana has killed more Benue people. I don't know where you people are getting your informations from. That man is only after money and power. He has murdered alot of Agatu and Tiv people. Politicians in Benue state also use him to cause unrest. I don't know why you all seeing him as a Hero because they told you he is killing herdsmen

No matter how long you have lived in Benue and his offence does not justify extrajudicial murder, now he has been turned into a hero just like Mohammed Yusuf of Boko Haram and 10 years after we spend a huge part of our budget to deal with the after-effects which is Boko Haram. The Army leadership just like Trump said about Pentagon officers want endless wars to enrich themselves.
The Shiites are still under control because El Zakzaky is still very much alive, kill him extrajudicially and see the reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Nitah1: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2020
Difrent:

@Nitah1, did read this, stop cannonizing a criminal because you were lied to that he was killing fulani
Your opinion is ur property.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Nitah1: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2020
Difrent:

its obvious you are a Gana deputy
you Gana disciples should stop defending the crimes and atrocities of your Boss, funny how you want to cannonize a criminal because HE IS NOT FULANI......to people like you ONLY FULANI KILL........SHAME ON YOU
Shame on you and those repentance bokoharam.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by guy222: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Onuoraijele:
Gana is working with fulani Herdsman. Why are you trying to rewrite history. This man have been killing Benue people for years where is he when Fulanis were killing Benue indigines on daily basis. You people should stop supporting evil
Will you keep kyat dia, you have never been to benue neither did you ever reside in benue. Stop talking trash. This how you people say things you dont know, imagin granted amnesty to Nnamdi kanu at the end of the day kill when he show up, will you be saying this trash. Even in united state and other develop countries, amnesty is being granted to the worst criminals they knew we never be caught and non has been killed. The niger delta militant where all granting amnesty including Tompolo and its like's, they are living a peaceful life. Why is Gana own different. This is the question people are asking and the answer is because he has killed more fulani bandit than any other thugs or criminals in Nigeria,
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2020
Aufbauh:
Seems Gana's sponsors are crawling out of their hideout one after the other.

Gana was created by the PDP government in Benue State and they won't be happy about his death. It's on record that Gana was a major political player during the Suswam's administration.

Like someone said even if the Nigeria army kill Shekau some people will still protest and complain.
So why have the Nigeria army not killed Shekau?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by slimjosh231(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2020
heendrix:
What I really don't seem to understand was why the Army would have to cut one of his hand after killing him sad

Called a friend at Katsina ala and I got to know Gana himself knew he was gonna die even after he was warned he might not return alive, he left his key lieutenant behind and specifically told his boys not to take along any arms. after he was persuaded not to go His words were "I know but Death is not a face for me" anyways the whole of Katsina ala are now thrown to a mourning state atm embarassed
In a mourning state over a dreaded killer?? “Spits”.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by guy222: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Nitah1:
Your opinion is ur property.
not just his property but his entire families properties
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Guyman02:

When Nnamdi Kanu warned Benue people about Fulani plans, the same Benue people will use this forum to rain insults on Igbos.
You think they want peace in Benue? Joke of the day.
Omenka should come and use this topic to abuse IPOB, the man that the Fulanis dreaded that led them to flee Benue is dead. Sai Baba 4+4 cheesy

KANU is a prophet that warned the whole of Nigeria of what was to come.

A lot of brain dead idiots dismissed him as a rabble rouser. Look at us now.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by seyi360(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2020
ClassicMG:
In as much as I don't support extra judicial killing. I think the political leaders of benue are not been sincere with the whole thing.. he probably might be their machinery, going by how they are sympathetic to someone who according to them has killed so many people

You are uncivilized
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by kingzizzy: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Andeze:
Don't be deceived by what Suswam is saying, that man deserves to die, judging by his deeds.

The problem is that it should not be the military that decides if he deserves to die, it should be the court!

There is no justification for the authorities to kill a man who has already surrendered, even for a Soldier to kill an enemy Soldier who has already surrendered in war is a war crime

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by clericuzzio(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
ClassicMG:
In as much as I don't support extra judicial killing. I think the political leaders of benue are not been sincere with the whole thing.. he probably might be their machinery, going by how they are sympathetic to someone who according to them has killed so many people

So what says you about those who rehabilitate BH boys and feeding them more than the innocent IDP?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by OhBiafra: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Adlac(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Onuoraijele:
why do our people like supporting evil. This man has killed thousands of Benue indigines than the anything. Where was he when fulani are killing thousands of people in Benue state. He even confess to have work with the Fulanis on attacking communities. Why are we defending this man

Pls, out of curiosity are you from Benue?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by asanwafo: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2020
ClassicMG:
He was their hit man.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by asanwafo: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Yobabad:
The killing of this man is not justifiable, why kill him when you can arrest him. If we call the shithole a zoo now it will look as if we are lieing
Arrest him so that he will be freed tomorrow my his political sponsors.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by asanwafo: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There is more to the killing.

Is he the only political thug machinery in Nigeria?

Kabaka, MC Oluomo et al are walking free
Therefore he should be allowed to continue his killing spree
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by asanwafo: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Awol1:

Nigeria's Fulani army eliminated the only threat to their subduing of the Benue people.

What happened was a revenge killing. Because nothing justifies the murder of someone who has accepted amnesty and surrendered arms; which the governor said all security agents were made aware of.

But the Fulani should hear this, that a thousand "Gana" shall rise from that land.

Fools!
And they will be killed like Gana their Lord. E-diot supporting a bloody killer. If not for grazing law, o what extent has he succeeded in chasing herders out of Benue?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by teemy(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Might be connected to why the middle belt is trying to get its own group separated from the northern group.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Excuses: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2020
Onuoraijele:

You are not the only person in Benue State..Ghana killed those who were leaking information for his were abouts..after his faction split..and his boys started impersonating his identity to perpetrate crimes..

Most attacks were carried out by the boys of gana..because he was dreaded and feared his name was constantly used by his boys for crimes.

My primary and secondary education is from the very town gana was taken from katsina ala. I finished from college practicing school & Government College katsina-ala for my secondary education. before proceeding to federal university of te homology Minna for my first degree.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Sholaco: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Danwakae:

Be specific , has killed many Fulani herdsmen...

The guy is a notorious gangstar , but he has always been the one defending his people against killer herdsmen in Nasarawa, Benue and Taraba ...

He was not charged to court be killing , which is wrong.... Baguba and Gololo , from the Fulani part who has killed many non fulani people have not been arrested , let alone killed , the military have been having meeting with him...but same military is quick to kill Gana... Unfair justice. You give Fulani bandits in Sokoto, Katsina , Zamfara, Kaduna amnesty , but killed a notorious gangstar for killing Fulani bandits in banue , Taraba.
even Boko haram is being given Amnesty
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by prigoz(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2020
ClassicMG:
Your opinion might sound ok but how did Nigeria Army treat repentant Boko Haram.
Hypocrisy is when you give your son a tap on his head for an act and then a slap to another person for the same act. Think on this. Nigeria is a confused people.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by asanwafo: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Mentcee:

You must be a Fulani.

That guy blood will and is on your head!
Is not on anybody's head. Since u are in support of this guy, ur family will cry like those he has killed their loved ones so that they will have a feel of what is taste like loosing a love one to a dreaded thug of his type. Even if he was fight the herders, was he fighting them as what; Police, neighbourhood watch member or an army officer?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Dayvidblue: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Could you please stay on topic

ClassicMG:
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2020
johnlvis:
Flush the evil elements away !

many villages have this gana wiped away?

it is clear he was killing to hide any information he may have on somebody highly placed

somebody who have the authority to command soldiers to do his dirty works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki / Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.