Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry (28163 Views)

Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated / David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom / Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Basher8583: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Awol1:

Nigeria's Fulani army eliminated the only threat to their subduing of the Benue people.

What happened was a revenge killing. Because nothing justifies the murder of someone who has accepted amnesty and surrendered arms; which the governor said all security agents were made aware of.

But the Fulani should hear this, that a thousand "Gana" shall rise from that land.

Fools!

The mass grave in Benue you worthless guys portray as the handy work of Fulani herdsmen... Who do you actually think did it? #No mercy for murderers
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by asanwafo: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mentcee:

Rie nsi!
Ukwu ko oshi
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Basher8583: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thomthom:
You guys will just type what you can't defend in a court of law... Do you have the evidence to this your comment

Do you have evidence to disprove him
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Difrent: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
LLMG:
So it's the so-called Tiv man that is behind killings in other parts of the country. [b]Self deceit [/b]is a bad thing, it usually have repercussions.

self deceit is believing all the killings in the country is only done by the fulanis
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Okwyjesus(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
ClassicMG:
In as much as I don't support extra judicial killing. I think the political leaders of benue are not been sincere with the whole thing.. he probably might be their machinery, going by how they are sympathetic to someone who accordinkg to them has killed so many people

You rehabilitate Boko Haram in the north and kill repentant millitant in Benue.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by prologue: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
demefaboy:
Someone that wanted to sell Benue and Taraba for one Billion? Some of u just speak u have no sense atall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQYYD7uKW9k
Some people wanted to buy Benue and Taraba for 350M. You have too much sense
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by emmy4real94(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
condralbedez:
I hope No protest at Katsina Ala?I got work to do there tomorrow.Tnx
Bro. are you a network engineer?? I'm into Cisco networking, K ala is my home town but I School at ATBU bauchi, and I'm in k ala since the closure of schools, perhaps if you permit me to contact you, I would be very happy because I really love to meet someone who is practicing networking profession.. thanks!
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Fourwinds: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
kingzizzy:
In this day and age, someone who has already accepted the amnesty that was offered, came out of hiding, surrendered himself and arms in front of his leaders in a large stadium. On his way to see the Governor in company of his local government chairman, Soldiers stop the convoy, drag him out, take him away and execute him

Then the Army hold a press conference where they say that he was killed in a shootout

What a country
I told someone I can never believe Nigerian army... Their HQ ooze with lies
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by condralbedez: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
emmy4real94:
Bro. are you a network engineer?? I'm into Cisco networking, K ala is my home town but I School at ATBU bauchi, and I'm in k ala since the closure of schools, perhaps if you permit me to contact you, I would be very happy because I really love to meet someone who is practicing networking profession.. thanks!
Ok,am An MTN Engineer,we do RF ,BTS and micro wave installation
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Mentcee(m): 2:04am On Sep 11, 2020
asanwafo:
Ukwu ko oshi

Igri n'ayi g
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Mentcee(m): 2:14am On Sep 11, 2020
asanwafo:
Ukwu ko oshi

Ib' onye ụriọtọ.

Enya pia g hube!
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by asanwafo: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2020
Mentcee:

Ib' onye ụriọtọ.
Enya pia g hube!
nwanne je no r nwayo
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by emmy4real94(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2020
condralbedez:
Ok,am An MTN Engineer,we do RF ,BTS and micro wave installation
Yeah bro. I can see that from your profile photo.. I have a couple of Huawei tutorials on ODU, IDU installations videos but I haven't personally met anyone practicing this profession, so I'll be happy to meet you.... I have unexplained love for network engineering, and I have been learning networking on my own from very scarced resources as I have no one I personally know in this profession... honestly I don't know how I can contact you.. can you drop an active email or social media handle or Whatsapp contact �
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Mentcee(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2020
asanwafo:
nwanne je no r nwayo

Omed aga dianyi?

Gede ihe b nsogbu g?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by asanwafo: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mentcee:

Omed aga dianyi?
Gede ihe b nsogbu g?
Nwanne mo. I no nwabe?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by Mentcee(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
asanwafo:
Nwanne mo. I no nwabe?
Mbena be m nö
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by kettykin: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Why really did the Nigerian military kill this guys . What tribe is the general that led this operation
Re: Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry by kettykin: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2021
Why really did the Nigerian military kill this guys . What tribe is the general that led this operation .
I heard he was the only benue man that stood up to fulanis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / President Buhari Appoints Suleiman Abba, Chairman Police Trust Fund BOT, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.