Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush (2158 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Will U rather inexperience� is ok cos just cos I know enuff dnt mean I've had all different men �
No thats not what i mean...am not a kind of person that jumps into conclusion
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Four years old.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
cheesy grin really
Squillaci:
Four years old.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by hiterrun(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
10 yrs, jss1 my first day at Lagos State model college meiran. her was (ogunmuko olaoluwa) ,I never knew she stay close to my house...i always wish to approach her but dat time niggar still dey shy... wish i marry her den but everybody don move on now but I will like to see her again
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by luvyaself95(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

Yeah na my mama start am oh grin
She been dae call the small girl my in-law>smiley
And her mama too been like me

Truth is I'm from a prestigious family . Just three months ago during the PH lockdown her mama tell my mama say she want make one of her daughter's marry from my familygrin
Momsi tell me and my bro say make we dae careful near themcheesy

But me? I go chop rungrin

Guy Guy easy oh that all i gat to tell you...
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by JIMMY1393: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

So that I'll be the first to show up early in the morning.

Lmao which type of reasoning your school get...
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Favemmzar200:
No thats not what i mean...am not a kind of person that jumps into conclusion

Oh ok smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 11, 2020
Na God save me, Baba God I thank you.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:10am On Sep 11, 2020
You guys have crush, where am I. embarassed
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2020
JIMMY1393:

But i have seen many schools do such....if you a dirty they could give you cleaniness prefect so that you would no longer be dirty
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Fatbabyfart(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2020
JIMMY1393:

"Carry everybody along reasoning"
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by JIMMY1393: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Favemmzar200:
But i have seen many schools do such....if you a dirty they could give you cleaniness prefect so that you would no longer be dirty

Wow, you learn something new everyday
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Hed0nist: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Crush ba? I was like 6 years old. Yellow and sweet. But they've stopped manufacturing the drink. Atleast where I live.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State / Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? / “knacked By The Roadside For N200k”: Detrimental Effects Of Prank Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.