Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape (59418 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Makawhizzy: 4:18am On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof? This article is just a shame and a sham,No official letter from GMC and the UK police, just heresays

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police and court system involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

She will be freed, Case and evidence happened in the Uk

Nigeria police and court has no legal jurisdiction to carry on that case
I hope you poured this same energy to debunk the first allegation against the doctor coming from this viper and asked for solid proof from the lady back then? I really don’t understand why consensual sex turns to rape allegation whenever the female doesn’t get what she dreamed of in the relationship maybe guys go begin they file rape charges as well
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by TechCapon(m): 4:31am On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof? This article is just a shame and a sham,No official letter from GMC and the UK police, just heresays

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police and court system involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

she has been shamed and disgraced.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by naturefellow(m): 5:03am On Sep 10, 2020
pansophist:
Her kind makes it super hard for real rape victim to get justice, since the public knee-jerk reaction will be questioning the validity of the rape. Women rights activist should be going against people like this.
you wouldn't see feminist coven intervene in cases like this.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Oracleforce: 5:47am On Sep 10, 2020
winkmart:
A Nigerian lady identified as Bola Aseyan who falsely accused UK-based doctor, Dr Olufumilayo has been remanded in Prison after she escaped to Lagos.

If you recall, sometimes around April, the lady called out the medical doctor for allegedly raping her during her visit to his resident in the UK, an allegation the doctor denied and vowed to take legal actions.

He was eventually vindicated after an investigation by the UK Police, and while the accuser was being requested to report to the Police for further inquiries, she eloped to Nigeria.

The case was escalated in Nigeria and she was arrested and arraigned by the Police.

Reports have it that she has been remanded in a Prison in Lagos today.

Read Comprehensive report by Lagos Lawyer, Segalink.

https://lailasnews.com/bola-aseyan-who-accused-dr-olufumilayo-remanded-in-prison

Good for her....She will never survive it...
I hate some of the naija ladies with a passion...nothing good comes out of them but falsehood, diabolical, laziness, husband snatchers, blackmailers..., bad conducts, and characters that usually result in divorce in marriage, etc.
The only supposed value Naija ladies have are their butts and boobs...the rest of their lives are full of woes, shames, calamity, and bitterness, etc.
God forbid that I should marry any Naija lady or African lady.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by lonelydora: 6:08am On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is just confusing.

You have no knowledge of how justice works. She eloped from UK to Nigeria when she was requested to report.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by jaytee01(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is just confusing.

See dem here

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Skmoda360(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2020
decatalyst:
Just imagine that this didn't happen in the UK, where accused is innocent until proven guilty, and it happened in my dear Naija. undecided

The Dr's career is not dead and gone all because of an obsessed, manipulate, evil, selfish and gluttonous woman, if not for investigation by the UK police and vindication.

They should milk her and let her rot in jail!
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Alezy(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is just confusing.

so in your mind, same person that filed a case against her can't do same in Nigeria? Or is the man not a Nigerian? Or you don't think the UK police can work with the Nigerian police when chasing a suspect? How did you think US police was able to apprehend hushpupi in Dubai? If she was really raped as she claimed, why did she leave for Nigeria? Knowing that if vindicated she can sue and get even more cash??

These are the kind of ladies that parade themselves as feminist. Always struggling to stand with their gender irrespective of the crime they committed. The opposite gender is always wrong. I just sorry for who go marry these types.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Dextre(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is just confusing.

Your knowledge is so frail
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by IghravweIG(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2020
Let the bitch rot.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Mrken50: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2020
emeijeh:
From UK to Panti.

Serves her right.

All those artificial makeup needs to be wiped off in prison, so we can see her real face.
I laugh more with you bro...
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by iamjavadem(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Mumu, so they should share such offical document in public.
sexylassie2:

This is just confusing.

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Rapture4real(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Birdeyeview:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

If a girl in that picture with satanic dressing walks up to me that somebody rapes her, I will give her a dirty slap that will take her 1 hr to recover from.Rape is evil.I totally condemn it but dont give a man any reason to misbehave around you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by EdiskyHarry: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
I pray this news should be true, I pray it should not be audio prison.
This is why I don't take rape Cases serious until it is proven.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Caseless: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2020
And no be say the girl fine oo.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by grandlexuz(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

This thing is confusing, i could remember this stuff happened during corona virus flight ban, how did she escape

also Nigerian court can not persecute her because the offense happened in the Uk also the evidence are there

basically, this is just baseless

Prosecute and not persecute. That said go back and read the article with an open mind. So far you have been biased hence you missed alot.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by grandlexuz(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2020
PeachtreeReside:
elope

/ɪˈləʊp/

Learn to pronounce

verb

run away secretly in order to get married.

"later he eloped with one of the housemaids

The palava pass me. To think the article written by a barrister used eloped for abscond beats my imagination.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by collinometricx: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2020
proxillin:

Illiterate, google the word interpol cooperations. U think you can kill and run away to another country
The girl ran away from UK..
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Hades2016(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2020
emeijeh:
From UK to Panti.

Serves her right.

All those artificial makeup needs to be wiped off in prison, so we can see her real face.
bro pls where can I get this GIF grin
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2020
grandlexuz:

The palava pass me. To think the article written by a barrister used eloped for abscond beats my imagination.

That's why I googled the word so others would not use it wrongly.

No one is above making errors in English writting.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by vhuqnl(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ishilove:
Unnecessary verbosity made reading this piece a bit challenging.

Modified-

The tweets were gotten from Le Segaville's twitter handle. Laila, your writers can do better. Winkmart sucks, no offence.
You sound like you hate sega.

I know you will report this quote again and your husband mynd will ban as usual. E go soon taya una

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Decryptor(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is just confusing.

Nonsensical comment!

You are incensed that a lady like yourself who try to seek for notice through berating the man folk has met her waterloo!

Go to Panti and free her! Frustrated Misandrist!!
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Quaddafi29: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackmail gone wrong. Just look at who is talking.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by avalon7(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
e for better sey dem arrest am for UK
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This vagina people are so damnn dramatic, confused and attention seeking being
They can come up with shit anytime dey feel like...
Na so i dey romance one girl the other day....with her consent...suck the first booby...she by herself give me the other one make i suck join...

Only for the next day her elder sister dey chat me up and insult me for WhatsApp.....as if say i commit crime
Na so i quickly call the girl ask am why her sister dey insult me na
She begin tell me say anything way she do she dey always tell that her elder sister.....so she tell her everything way we do
Haaaa... problem...na so i begin dey tell her hope you also tell your elder sister we do am with your consent...and moreover if anything hapen she go fit defend me
She say yes ..that i should not worry
Na so my heart take come down....

Your boy friend is not a real niggarrr
International police nko?(Interpol)

A WOMAN CAN EASILY CHANGE A CONSENTED SEXUAL ENCOUNTER WHICH YOU BOTH ENJOYED TO RAPE OR MOLESTATION. MEN SHOULD BE VERY MUCH AWARE OF THIS FACT. IT HAPPENS TOO MANY TIMES. THAT IS WHY EVERY SANE MAN NEEDS TO SWALLOW THE REDPILL.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by beauty7: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
I hope she will be forgiven and released soon.

But I hope she learns from her mistakes.

It is not everyone that you accuse of rape that will take it lightly.

Some will seek legal redress.

So we must all be careful.

My brother worked in a school whose owner was a hausa woman.

She was married and divorced about three times.

Somehow,the woman loved my brother and wanted my brother to be visiting her for .....
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by khiaa(f): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Could this possibly be the product of:
''If I can't have him, no one else will?" undecided undecided

More like a shake down. What a sorry excuse for a human being.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
kingemaker:

My statement wasn't meant for feeble-minded persons, the wise ones saw and understood the message therein.
I'd have ignored you, but I decided to respond for the sake of posterity.
To make it sink, I'll make reference to one of the Kings you mentioned; Alexander the Great.
He became a King at the age of 20, conquered several nations and did exploits WITHOUT A WOMAN. His first wife Roxana, was captured in one of his conquests.
Listen young man, focus on your goals, career, ambition, do not let any woman distract you. You need not have a woman in order to become the king you want to be.
Be wise young man.
Cheers.
You got it all mixed up, all again. Wow.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Realtord43: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hope she is still in jail?
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Luckysbab: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
sexylassie2:

This is just confusing.

You wish to recant now?

https://www.nairaland.com/7770679/dr-olufunmilayo-ogunsanya-exonerated-rape

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.