Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Rest In Peace Gana - The Gana We Know - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rest In Peace Gana - The Gana We Know (4760 Views)

Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa / Benue: Two Years After Killing Gana The Warlord,any Changes[graphic Photos] / Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Gana - The Gana We Know by alen4smith(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2020
mightyhazel:
You are ghastly.. your type can tell lies against his own mother ,for reasons best known to your dark soul.. can u point out where I defended murder/a murderer? The news carried that he surrendered his arms but was killed shortly after... How about arresting him if his crimes were unpardonable and making him face the music the ,civilised way..

STFU it seems you are a beneficiary of his odious crime. How earth will you defend a criminal who held the entire Benue east senatorial district hostage are you normal?
Re: Rest In Peace Gana - The Gana We Know by mightyhazel: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2020
alen4smith:
STFU it seems you are a beneficiary of his odious crime. How earth will you defend a criminal who held the entire Benue east senatorial district hostage are you normal?
I'm done with you .. You seem like a mental case who's bent on showcasing his illness

run off bum!
Re: Rest In Peace Gana - The Gana We Know by LabuleofNigeria: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
mightyhazel:
You are ghastly.. your type can tell lies against his own mother ,for reasons best known to your dark soul.. can u point out where I defended murder/a murderer? The news carried that he surrendered his arms but was killed shortly after... How about arresting him if his crimes were unpardonable and making him face the music the ,civilised way..

Civilised way kill u there !!!!!!!

Dem say person dey kill both young and old, u say make dem treat am in a civilised way.

He has been granted amnestry, advised to surrender, and once given a VIP treatment, Kiloshele ? your brother bone amnesty after few weeks and enter bush again, started part 2 killings. If not for the intelligent trickish 2nd invitation and advice to surrender. dyu think he can be easily apprehended?

If say he kill ur mama and papa and give you a fraudulent surrender act, shey you self go hug am ?

I dey suspect u self sad

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Gana - The Gana We Know by mightyhazel: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Civilised way kill u there !!!!!!!

Dem say person dey kill both young and old, u say make dem treat am in a civilised way.

He has been granted amnestry, advised to surrender, and once given a VIP treatment, Kiloshele ? your brother bone amnesty after few weeks and enter bush again, started part 2 killings. If not for the intelligent trickish 2nd invitation and advice to surrender. dyu think he can be easily apprehended?

If say he kill ur mama and papa and give you a fraudulent surrender act, shey you self go hug am ?

I dey suspect u self sad
is all okay?
Re: Rest In Peace Gana - The Gana We Know by rummmy: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Arrewa:
I don't know who that nigga is and don't know if he's truely defending his people or not.

But since he's not a fulani man... Then expect ipob both the ones that know him and the ones that are just knowing him to defend him.

They were told that he was killing Fulanis so he's automatically a Hero irrespective of the hundreds of Benue people he must have killed.

The government betrayed him which is not supposed to.

But I will never ever defend or Condemn the killing of anyone who go about killing innocent people.
mumu talk.....and Fulani Boko Haram boys are been rehabilitated.
Re: Rest In Peace Gana - The Gana We Know by Solsix(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2020
surgical:
Why the double standard,why don't they kill repentant bokoharam same way,you give terrorists VIP in your area and kill surrendered criminal else where
No criminal will trust the system to surrender again except their padi bokoharam
The double standard tire me and to even think that the so called repented bokoharam were captured and did not repent

(1) (2) (Reply)

The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany / Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation / Rare Picture Of A Normadic Spare Parts Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.