Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life (69351 Views)

75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti / Thieves Dressed As Coronavirus Doctors Try To Break Into Homes / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by thymm: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2020
DelTel:
Quite impressive!

One would have thought our Vet are only poultry, catfish and dog experts o grin (no pun intended).

Add cattle to the list they know about. But when it comes to Snails, Rabbits and other animals with diseases and other issues, most of them are clueless.

NB: The patch work on that Tortoise was good, but I don't understand the idea behind using a very bright red material. Is to make the Tortoise more visible to other motorists in future so it can be avoided or to make it more visible to human predators interested in Tortoise pepper soup
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Ometech: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote authaw y:our comme
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Jakama90(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Accident kwa? Where were he going? And which car were he traveling with? Peace mass abi na young shall grow? Na them too they cause accident.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by solacecraig: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Get well soon
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by kpakpankolo: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:
That's why I hate this oversabi veterinarians. Why not put knife through that tortoise throat before it dies. 75years is already a long year for it. It has lived a fulfilled life and it was time for it to continue it legacy in the stomach

See how this people just missed tortoise pepper soup with it shell as plate

Should I burst your bubbles?

That wasn't an accident. It was as a result of the tortoise's cunny life that got it into this mess. The tortoise was thrown down from the sky by the birds after claiming that its name is "all of you" so as to eat all the food presented to them in the feast held in the sky

Dah... What I'm I even saying
DICKstractor:
That's why I hate this oversabi veterinarians. Why not put knife through that tortoise throat before it dies. 75years is already a long year for it. It has lived a fulfilled life and it was time for it to continue it legacy in the stomach

That wasn't an accident. It was as a result of the tortoise's cunny life that got it into this mess. The tortoise was thrown down from the sky by the birds after claiming that its name is "all of you" so as to eat all the food presented to them in the feast held in the sky

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Okinolu21: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Very nice meat, if you haven't tasted it before you are missing a lot.........Ijapa!
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Tapout(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2020
stephenduru:

if there is a video of this, forward it to Nat Geo wild asap.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by BigTableShaker(f): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2020
The poor tortoise wouldn't survive this horror.
It's better to end it's pain buy making a pepper soup asap than the poor thing suffer excruciating pains.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Olam09(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:

laughing my ass out. Funny dude
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Caseless: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:

I remember that "all of you" story grin
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Caseless: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Animal life was saved in the north. It would have been devoured by those in the south by now. And they claim they're the most educated people on earth.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by jacoik(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:

lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u don mad dis morning ooooo. So I sabi dat story of all of una in tortoise story? And honestly as I said, if na me first see dat meat, by now e for don dey boil inside my egwusi soup pot. Jar bless u guy
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by kullozone(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:

This shitt is supposed to be funny, I no know why people kon dey para like this oh!

Naija hard mehn... No joy again grin

1 Like

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by DICKstractor: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2020
kullozone:

This shitt is supposed to be funny, I no know why people kon dey para like this oh!

Naija hard mehn... No joy again grin

cheesy

Joyless country
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Chiemeka1: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
If it is human being they will ask for police report.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by joskilily(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Oga oh!!
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by rosamaris: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is Nigeria incredible doctor Pol.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Hifeholuwarh(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
merieam16:
Wow...I'm impressed buh people dont really study the course that much

Yeah.. Few people study it and few federal universities in Nigeria offer it.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Abusadiq01(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
UDUS
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Whytval: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
That tortoise has not even started living, tortoise live as old as 400 years. Tortoise is one of the animals that can live for hundreds of years.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Nyenom: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
merieam16:
Wow...I'm impressed buh people dont really study the course that much

are u sure..? because their pay is equal to a medical doctor's pay
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by DICKstractor: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
ThierryJay:

Although I don't agree with killing the tortoise, the second part of your comment reminds me of the Tortoise folklore (where he said his name was "all of you" ) I read when I was a kid. Thanks for the memory!

cheesy

You are welcome bro
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Melaninprincess(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
If Doctors can save tortoise, surely they can help us live healthy too. Access quality healthcare through FCMB
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Melaninprincess:
If Doctors can save tortoise, surely they can help us live healthy too. Access quality healthcare through FCMB
How does it work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? / 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation / Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.