Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

This Is The Last Opportunity For The Broke Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Last Opportunity For The Broke Guys (450 Views)

How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) / So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Last Opportunity For The Broke Guys by ConciousRapper: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
If you’re broke and you really wanna make it in this life through the internet (smart ones will know what i mean) search and join my telegram channel below

@ Crackempiree
Re: This Is The Last Opportunity For The Broke Guys by ConciousRapper: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
‪+1 (347) 337‑2497‬ whatsapp
Re: This Is The Last Opportunity For The Broke Guys by Ugaboy: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: This Is The Last Opportunity For The Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Consciousrappper we already know what you mean
But internet is not smiling now cool
Re: This Is The Last Opportunity For The Broke Guys by ConciousRapper: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Consciousrappper we already know what you mean
But internet is not smiling now cool
it is if you know how to play your cards well and also what’s new

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do For You At The Moment Online To Earn Something? / Buhari Was Caught Sexing This Lady(click This Link To Watch) / Watch What Some Ladies Are Doing To Meet Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.