Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Good Writers For Website Content Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Writers For Website Content Wanted (245 Views)

Website Content Writer Needed Urgently. / Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) / Urgent! Good Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Writers For Website Content Wanted by simplifygdr(f): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
WEBSITE ARTICLE WRITERS WANTED

HOW TO APPLY:

First of all, I dont need your generic pitches and CVs, don't really matter to me. And I will only reply to your application email if it answers the following:

1. Have you ever written for any websites or agency before? If yes, show me at least 2 or more links if you have.
2. What are your favorite internet marketing blogs that you read. Give me at least 2.

3. A link to your Twitter profile and your own blog (if you have)
4.Tell me your experience with internet content writing (Please not more than 200 words)
5. Do you have a laptop?
6. Do you know about copyscape?
7. Do you know about Plagiarism?
8. Do you have time to follow writing deadlines?

Please send your answers to support (at )itsupporthut dot com or send to brucevictor590(at)gmaildot com

NOTES:
1. Payment: #1 per word (and you can write as many as you can in one month).
2. Only selected candidates will be replied to.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Good Writers For Website Content Wanted by kelvine(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Send me a message

Re: Good Writers For Website Content Wanted by Charlesnwali: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2020
simplifygdr:
WEBSITE ARTICLE WRITERS WANTED

HOW TO APPLY:

First of all, I dont need your generic pitches and CVs, don't really matter to me. And I will only reply to your application email if it answers the following:

1. Have you ever written for any websites or agency before? If yes, show me at least 2 or more links if you have.
2. What are your favorite internet marketing blogs that you read. Give me at least 2.

3. A link to your Twitter profile and your own blog (if you have)
4.Tell me your experience with internet content writing (Please not more than 200 words)
5. Do you have a laptop?
6. Do you know about copyscape?
7. Do you know about Plagiarism?
8. Do you have time to follow writing deadlines?

Please send your answers to support (at )itsupporthut dot com or send to brucevictor590(at)gmaildot com

NOTES:
1. Payment: #1 per word (and you can write as many as you can in one month).
2. Only selected candidates will be replied to.
Thanks
I'm fit for the Job, chat me on 08080464360

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Cleaning Operations Supervisor / Sales Girl Needed At Barrack Junction Oke Itunu Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.