Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? (81777 Views)

My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office / Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by JOACHINpedro: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Sorry in advance bro, it's like your small head is bigger than your big head

8 Likes

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Funny.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by jericco1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
What exactly do you want from us? angry

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by ITbomb(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
They are watching you

10 Likes

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Be careful guy "packing your bag" could be figurative for death o.
It then means devil � don catch you be that

5 Likes

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by lilbarracuda(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
maybe he meant parking to abroad or something

But OP must be the driver

E dey happen for Nigeria films it always end well for the driver

4 Likes

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Aimerosa25(f): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
When alarm go blow, your eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Minsk24:
Lol see as everybody dy form Saint for here...
My guy u cannot take your eyes and mind away from pussy that is calling for you.. If u cannot run your package on a low... Remember to soapy each time the urge comes... Body no be firewood, they more u resist that pussy, they more ur anxiousness to test that honey pot go increase...
Try that quick standing position... E make sense.. Goodluck mate

She's a virgin and we are too young for that. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
kingPhidel:
If u want to be successful like ur oga, then;
1. Be loyal and truthful no eyeservice
2. DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING FEMALE IN YOU OGA'S HOUSE EITHER WIFE, DAUGTHER, MAID, WIFE'S SISTER, OGA'S SISTER OR NIECE. Stay clear and focus.
3. Dont listen to the voice of village pepu, its obvious they want u back to village

Thanks alot.

2 Likes

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by ipobarethieves: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
sad
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by joelbooks: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmmmn
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by DontBullshitMe: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
TROLL

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by vickydevoka(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Better stop, oga daughter may be de type dat are caged n u are de only option for her to cure konji, so keep off if u still want to stay long

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by JBoss25(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:
My oga almost caught us kissing, the house maid caught us too, we already stopped that but what if I was the bad influence here!!!

enjoyment boy grin
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Bobxin: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Spiritual, highly spiritual!!!
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin.

no worry, your oga go soon give you smack down when the housemaid go break the good news for am..
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by NerdyAboki(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Next from OP "Help! I Impregnated My Oga's Underaged Daughter, What Should I Do?"

When your village people are playing ludo with your destiny * sips kunu *

7 Likes

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Your own don be grin.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
I remember back then in 2018 when am still a fûçk boi
In a situation Like this even the housemaid will join us
But am a changed person now
Old thing has passed away and behold everything is now tear rubber,op don't do it again GO AND SIN NO MORE cool
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by sharonihemena: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
The feeling is nothing serious, its just the last feeling u get before u get deported
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by money121(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ok
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by teabully(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:
How do I start this? I never wanted to, maybe there are others feeling the way I feel- but can't express it..

I just hope I remain anonymous.

I'm 18.
Though I'm not religious, a ''man of god'' said he sees me packing my bags if I'm not careful or resist temptation. Was she the ''temptation''?
You both are still young, at your age then, I was seeking admission

Lala help me please.
how old is she

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by MajohBankz: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Just quit the work, then come back and meet the dad officially to apply for boyfriend-ship. Because right now you're stealing from him,but after quitting the job, you'd buy her wholesale.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Itzgrace: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
What is this why and you are just 18 in fact give yourself 50 heavy knocks on your head better still let the house maid help you
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Elsueno: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin ur end is near!!

See small boy wants to bite the hands the feed him. Omoh some people just have a screw loser. There are things you should never mess with it. And this is one of them.

Please great ur village people for us when you eventually get ur visa redacted cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.