Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? (81773 Views)

My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office / Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by alexaletor: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2020
U r really very sick lolllz
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by kingPhidel(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2020
stevups:
Well said, God bless you.
Amen! God bless you too brether.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Galactico4ever(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
My question is how did this make front page
I cannot even can.Laala why?

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by DipoToyo(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2020
Emu you em you
NwaEje:
How do I start this? I never wanted to, maybe there are others feeling the way I feel- but can't express it..

I just hope I remain anonymous.

I'm 18.
Though I'm not religious, a ''man of god'' said he sees me packing my bags if I'm not careful or resist temptation. Was she the ''temptation''?

Lala help me please.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by kingPhidel(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2020
So you finally pick your village pepu's call abi? Pregnancy coming close o grin
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by chocodav: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2020
u are too small bro u dey learn wrk give ur oga daughter number and see wanders shocked grin grin
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by wired4comfort(f): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by wired4comfort(f): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by CowbellY: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2020
NwaEje:
My oga almost caught us kissing, the house maid caught us too, we already stopped that but what if I was the bad influence here!!!

Sounds like she's underage. How old is she ?
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
WoundedLamb:

She's confused yet you're the one that ran to Nairaland to seek clarity.
Gay men and feminism. Smh.
Just so u know, Feminists are mostly misandrist.. So u being gay doesn't exclude you from being hated by dem.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by donMIG(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
I'm I the only one who doesn't understand a Sh*t he said
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by WoundedLamb: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
anastasius:

Gay men and feminism. Smh.
Just so u know, Feminists are mostly misandrist.. So u being gay doesn't exclude you from being hated by dem.

So much assumptions in a single comment; overwhelming. I never mentioned feminism nor sexuality to you. And the notion that a feminist is someone that hates men is ignorance in its most profound form. The concept of hating men is called misandry and someone that hates the male gender is calles a misandrist. The fact that people like you are always quick to call anyone that tries to be unbiased in a gender related issue a feminist shows that somewhere in your mind, you actually know feminism is about being unbiased.

If you read my siggy, you'd know I'm averse to any form of discrimination, bias or inequality. So there are many other things you might also want to call me asides gay and feminist. If anything, at least, it shows my stance is not going unnoticed.

Good morning.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
WoundedLamb:

So much assumptions in a single comment; overwhelming. I never mentioned feminism nor sexuality to you. And the notion that a feminist is someone that hates men is ignorance in its most profound form. The concept of hating men is called misandry and someone that hates the male gender is calles a misandrist. The fact that people like are always quick to call anyone that tries to be unbiased in a gender related issue a feminist shows that somewhere in your mind, you actually know feminism is about being unbiased.

If you read my siggy, you'd know I'm averse to any form of discrimination, bias or inequality. So there are many other things you might also want to call me asides gay and feminist. If anything, at least, it shows my stance is not going unnoticed.

Good morning.
Awwn. You are actually so sweet with your response
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by MarioKizito1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2020

continue playing bet9ja with ur future. Do u tink dat girl takes u serious? No go face what is facing u. Mtcheew!
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Ugonna62: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
your own don finish be that na.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by AlexMahone: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
See her as a distraction and focus on why you are there...
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by earnit3: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Naughty naughty
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
freenature:

Question 1: How old is your Oga's daugther in question?
Question 2: What are you heart intentions?

Reason's for asking you is that you need to understand what it means to love and just to lust or have infatuations in order to define or to get yourself out of any kind of emotional mess you are in or any enmtanglement or sort.

She's 18.

I feel Something for her but can't describe it, I keep thinking of her and the moments we spent together.

Still I don't believe in love, don't know what's wrong with me
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by ksly24(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
NwaEje:

She's a virgin and we are too young for that. Thanks.
How old is she?
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
ksly24:
How old is she?

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by ksly24(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
NwaEje:

She's 18.

I feel Something for her but can't describe it, I keep thinking of her and the moments we spent together.

Oh then, I think u should by all means keep ur distance, from ur description she sounds like a naive girl, the best thing is to stay away, just try.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
ksly24:

Oh then, I think u should by all means keep ur distance, from ur description she sounds like a naive girl, the best thing is to stay away, just try.

She's just too weird, hot and cold at the same time. she says she has a boyfriend yet still kissed me on her birthday; I LOVE her naturally (can't trust females) but she's good.

I wish I could spew out all I wanna say, thanks alot.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by freenature: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2020
NwaEje:

She's 18.

well the next question now, describe how you feel about her in your own words. This will help to define what you real feel for her if its obsession, infatuation or love.

After this I can help you through this process but away from this I would suggest if it turns out to be love that you be an encourager of her and also instill values in her rather than fantasizing of getting under her skin and also work towards creating a better future for yourself that way you will hold a great value in her eyes than just that guy working for her father which will better position you in her father's sight.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2020
freenature:

well the next question now, describe how you feel about her in your own words. This will help to define what you real feel for her if its obsession, infatuation or love.

After this I can help you through this process but away from this I would suggest if it turns out to be love that you be an encourager of her and also instill values in her rather than fantasizing of getting under her skin and also work towards creating a better future for yourself that way you will hold a great value in her eyes than just that guy working for her father which will better position you in her father's sight.

I like her but I can't be a simp, She's confused just like me, I wish I could screenshot her messages so you understand me better.

I've never asked anyone out (reverse is the case) except her. Truth is I always deceive myself, telling myself that I just wanna ''hit and run''. I have tried everything possible to get her off my mind 'cause I don't be a simp.

I've tried to avoid her, being the nice and weird girl she is, she would never stop greeting me. I remember one time she came to my room, we did the do (not sex) and my chest was racing (LOL).

She told me she has a new bf, can't be with me because of what people would say Blablah, still loves me. Jesus! I understand she might be scared but so am I..... Hmm.

I just wanna focus on the future, I already friendzoned her. I don't have to be in relationship to love someone.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2020

Her last two messages.....

Lolzz..... Pls don't be lost ooo, if we re destined to be den, God can Make way fr us..... And I like him dat was Y I accepted

Met face to face and she was saying another thing..... cheesy confusion!

Lolzz..... It's still possible only if we re destined to be
Nd moreover, I will soon go to dey university nd den start a new life

na wa ooh.

CC: sir freenature
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by freenature: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
NwaEje:

Her last two messages.....

Met face to face and she was saying another thing..... cheesy confusion!

na wa ooh.

CC: sir freenature

The truth is you have feelings for her but, I will advise that you focus on your life and forget about the little girl. Build your life young man, build your life

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
freenature:

The truth is you have feelings for her but, I will advise that you focus on your life and forget about the little girl. Build your life young man, build your life

Thanks alot sir, you're very understanding and wise. Thank you, I just needed someone tp encourage me hence the reason for this thread. I gotta delete it,s thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.