Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,640,119 members, 6,178,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 March 2021 at 09:55 PM

I Know I Force Thrash Music On My Fans - Lil Kesh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know I Force Thrash Music On My Fans - Lil Kesh (280 Views)

'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know I Force Thrash Music On My Fans - Lil Kesh by dejiturner1234: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Popular singer, Keshinro Ololade popularly known as Lil Kesh, took his Twitter page to send a message to his about his absence from the music scene

According to him

Where’s kesh? Where’s kesh? I have been busy recreating myself(body,mind and soul) rather than forcing trash music on my loyal fans, I got a banger for y’all on the 25th.

https://twitter.com/lilkeshofficial/status/1303427042789273600?s=19

The former Ybnl act have been tease his fans about his forthcoming project since his contract expired with Ybnl. The forthcoming coming project titled Escaty will serve as his first project since under his self owned label YAGI and his second project in his career.

Read Full Gist

https://mynaijawizard./2020/09/09/i-know-i-force-thrash-music-on-my-fans-lil-kesh/

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija See Shocking Notification Omashola Notifies Fans / Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Prays For Jobless Nigeria Youth / Free Browsing Cheats - Get New 500mb To Surf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.