Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu (23650 Views)

Edo PDP To Ize-Iyamu: Your Decision To Pursue Pre-Election Matters Will Fail / Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by pretydiva(f): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by noleflendum: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Peegs will say Oshomale appointed him

2 Likes

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by yemlas(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmm..investment
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Olichoke: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
On a different development, what's is the relationship between the Igarra people of Edo state and the Igala people of Kogi state? There is Attah of Igala and Atta Igu of Igarra people. I love studying histories and cultures. Kindly clarify me if you know their meeting points and departure points. Or is it a coincidence of names?
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by chukwuibuipob: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
lipsrsealed Iyalaya awon torgba grin cheesy grin crew

1 Like

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Adex2442: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Investment
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
kahal29:

Very soon we will know those who are naturally useless.... 19th of this month will tell

Leave dem, their eyes go soon clear!!

4 Likes

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Nchenches: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
joelbooks:
One party is busy with campaign, the other one is busy online with Lagos Organized online Polls.. Is Edo now Lagos?

Even at late hours, crowd still gathered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TQP_zEPVgE

There is only one APC state govt in this part of Nigeria - the one imposed by Supreme Court on Imo State.

Who does not know that APC stands for penetration of Islam and Fulani stronghold to the south of Nigeria?

Only the Aliyu Oshiomwoles can permit that in Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by mosesbola(f): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello All,

I need someone that has letter G in the ongoing dangote bag of goodies promotion to complete mine...

I am ready to compensate you handsomely...

Kindly reach out to me on splmosixx@gmail.com or 08183550652.

Thanks
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by chukwuibuipob: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
One is working round d clock.The confused one is busy fighting osho and shouting torgba.Next week nor far again

3 Likes

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Confirmedzombie: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
This are the real voters while obasike hired people from different states, they follow him to every campaign.

Igbos terrorists have led obasike to a political Doom.

Sputs on Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by akure1stson: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
One is working round d clock.The confused one is busy fighting osho and shouting torgba.Next week nor far again
[/s]

let him work around the clock, Obaseki go still beat am mercilessly grin

Torgba
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by SpicyMimi(f): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Toscarel: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
He didn't donate..... He invested.
If know you know
just what I was thinking
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by RPG2020(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
When be the party day
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Kindledlight(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
ArmedRobber:
Oshomole and ize iyamu re the Biggest grassroot politicians in Edo.

Now they re in coalition together with FG to deliver Edo state.

Obaseki defeat will be very loud

I felt Obaseki will be defeated going by the campaigns and mobilizations of APC but the way the nigga,his deputy and party are being desperate about the election should be taken seriously by APC if not it will shock them.

2 Likes

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Eriokanmi: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
kahal29:

Very soon we will know those who are naturally useless.... 19th of this month will tell
I've been watching all your posts in 3D. It's not yet time to comment as I'm busy preparing my people for next week's election. I reserve my comment until after sept 19th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by NwokoloOwa: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
No doubt these guys are on ground.

Goodluck to them

3 Likes

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by garfield1: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I've been watching all your posts in 3D. It's not yet time to comment as I'm busy preparing my people for next week's election. I reserve my comment until after sept 19th.

Obaseki has been overran hence his resort to the use of propaganda billboards

2 Likes

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by ofuonyebi: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
The above event is confirming only one signal....
That there is only one new era Kingmaker in EDO POLITICS ...who have bought over the HEART of the people during his 8-year rule
And it will be difficult to have another EDO POLITICAL GODFATHER for a very long time.

Very soon, you will see another dancing kokoma' steps from OSO BABA! watch out!

If you believe like ..if you don't share!

1 Like

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Miracle1991: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
fykes:
if obaseki wins and dethrones d king now... den go dey shout... why can't dey stay apolitical or pretend to be
just look at foolish way of reasoning. Why must he dethroned the king? Is it compulsory that everybody must vote for the wowo governor? What if Buhari had dethroned all the igwes in igbo land, what would you have said?
Mind you, the king have the foundamental right for expression and right for association.
Small boy wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Mycoin(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
ArmedRobber:
Oshomole and ize iyamu re the Biggest grassroot politicians in Edo.

Now they re in coalition together with FG to deliver Edo state.

Obaseki defeat will be very loud

It's very clear you are not from edo
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by keeptick: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Low turnout is the real problem for Obasaki and that is the easiest way for APC

1 Like

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by efosb(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]we can't wait
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Eriokanmi: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
garfield1:

Obaseki has been overran hence his resort to the use of propaganda billboards
no response, busy
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by garfield1: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eriokanmi:
no response, busy

Go offline and campaign for ugly obaseki

1 Like

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by omooba969(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
kahal29:
@OfficialAPCNg Candidate, Pledges to Restore Electricity, Industrialize Ologbo Community in Ikpoba-Okha LGA with The SIMPLE Agenda.

Empty promises grin all na recitation.

Yeye people everywhere. cool
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by Myvoiz: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Leboska:
Political traditional rulers that are naturally useless. Their blessings & courses are naturally useless because they can be easily bought with money. Edo no be Lagos!

I learned that the so called Traditional ruler is not recognised by his people of Igarra. They want Ize-Iyamu to recognise him because he is the father of Edo APC campaign chairman, John Mayaki. When young people don't want to live long, they allow power to becloud their reasoning faculty. To the point that they value their wishes more than the tradition of the land. EZIOBE is a minority group and they will remain minority in the land of Igarra. The former Chief of staff to Obaseki is from this same minority group of Igarra. You guys understand why EZIOBE is mentioned and not the people of IGARRA. I got this response from an indigene of Igarra on FB
Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by chukwuibuipob: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin grin grin
akure1stson:
[s][/s]

let him work around the clock, Obaseki go still beat am mercilessly grin

Torgba
from immigrant from elsewhere grin.Just wait till Sept 20 For result

1 Like

Re: Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu by omooba969(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
keeptick:
Low turnout is the real problem for Obasaki and that is the easiest way for APC

Remember this...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burning Houses & Breaking Shops In Mainok, Borno State / Toni Kabaka Meets Labour Party Youth Leader, Says Election Is Not Do Or Die / CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.