Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? (24233 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Spark 2 – Unboxing & Quick Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Goldenboy333(m): 6:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Timekeeper:

My niggarrr..

How come u didn't tell us that u and righteousness89 Don born...

Ur kid is just so wonderful... Rigtousslawormir
Timekeeper:

My niggarrr..

How come u didn't tell us that u and righteousness89 Don born...

Ur kid is just so wonderful... Rigtousslawormir

I'm using Samsung I think it's just a past glory
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Aflix(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2020
This phone would have been far cheaper if the dollar wasn't so expensive......Na to wait for dollar to come down before person buy new phone now oooo
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Kunja2: 6:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Nice device... I think it's a little over priced but it's still doesn't mean this is not a major upgrade from the other devices TECNO has been making. Kudos to them for listening to there customers
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by g4gerald: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Casan0va:
It is a GRAVE SIN for any right thinking individual to use Transsion products.
A huge sin that should be punished with jail time.
The useless Infinix I'm using would trip off on its own, it will lag incessantly, and the dogshit cannot multitask.
Minimize one app and open another, and that first app closes.
Useless phone. I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy to use Transsion, tufia.
God no go shame us o.

Shitfnix, Crapno, and ScamTel will release a new phone every 2 weeks and tech-illiterates will jump to buy because maybe they saw big battery or audio big ram, lmao, they don't know.
Carlcare is your best friend sha, the Lord is your muscle.

I rather use the money I would have used to buy Shitfinix and dash to a beggar and receive his prayers of appreciation than buy junk.

Has it gotten to this, bossman?
Shitfinix and CrapNo are not even on the level of Ouiktel, let me assume you said this in error or you're suffering from hangover angry angry angry
Bros how many gig ram are u using?

Am using infinix S4 wit 3gig ram and 4g lite for internet for abt a year now and it can multitask wella, the internet speed na die. Na u know wetin u dey use. And I still haven't had any issue wit it.

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Kunja2: 6:07am On Sep 10, 2020
driand:

I dislike this inferior brand with everything I have in me

but with what I'm see here now

Helio G90T

8gig ram

33w

90hz

I think they got it right on this one....

Still doesn't stop the phone from dying perpetually after 2 years of service

And I don't like the price tag
they actually got it right on this one. Lol, why do you think it'll die after 2 years of service?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Kunja2: 6:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
how much battery is in samsung s20 ultra? stop displaying your stupidity. where u expecting 10000mah?
Nigerians can never be satisfied

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Casan0va: 6:12am On Sep 10, 2020
g4gerald:

Bros how many gig ram are u using?

Am using infinix S4 wit 3gig ram and 4g lite for internet for abt a year now and it can multitask wella, the internet speed na die. Na u know wetin u dey use. And I still haven't had any issue wit it.
Can you play PUBG? or NBA game? cheesy grin grin
Lmao "There was a problem parsing this apk"
Thats what shitfinix gives you.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Timekeeper: 6:12am On Sep 10, 2020
sunshineV:
lol dis one neva wise

See as u overwise
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Softgamer: 6:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Kunja2:
Nigerians can never be satisfied
the thing is annoying. even the top phones dont boast of 8gbrm and 128gm rom with 4000mah battery and u still see them complaining about this

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by blingxx(m): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
this will surely beat any samsung of the same price range

Tech illiterate sad

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by 2cribz: 6:23am On Sep 10, 2020
E get ome phone wey i see. The ram na 1 terabyte.infact na bad hackers and gamers dey use that phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYW3M_1ip2I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by babsy01(m): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2020
if they like make them produce 1 terabyte and 50GB ram am done using Tecno
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Be78: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2020
when they release cammon15? cause me dey use cammon 12pro dey eye 15! their real dad!!! innudating users is not healthy at all
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Dominiqueismad: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2020
115k? Any xiaomi device of 70k will defeat this trash in every aspect.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by fruqy(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2020
They'll use G90T for the next 5 years before changing to another processor. G90T is already over a year old. Typical transsion...
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Dominiqueismad: 6:32am On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
the thing is annoying. even the top phones dont boast of 8gbrm and 128gm rom with 4000mah battery and u still see them complaining about this
because nobody trusts tecno. The actual specs might be 2gb ram, 16 gig rom. Fact

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by FanOfMyself: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You say what niggarrr
Ogbeni.... wetin you dey smoke...
Na weed me dey take....but me for like dragg for that your own small
Hey nigga, if you need a superb website for bombing!! I can do a job. Be it delivery site or online banking site cool

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Softgamer: 6:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
because nobody trusts tecno. The actual specs might be 2gb ram, 16 gig rom. Fact
u must be kidding me man.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Softgamer: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2020
blingxx:

Tech illiterate sad
just like you papa
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Dominiqueismad: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
u must be kidding me man.
no kidding, tecno has taught Nigerians bitter lessons. Only dunce buy plastics with such amount. A good name is better than specs.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Teeboi56: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2020
HunWI:
Transsion has nothing to offer other than a cheap mediatek and low camera phones. No other smart features in modern tech innovation. Samsung, Xiaomi, Pixel, Poco etc remains the best option for Android
Xiaomi note 8 pro spec is d same thing as dis tecno camon 16 premier and d phone was launch last year
Those phone u mention are d best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by EdiskyHarry: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Wow, nice one, techno una try sha, more grace.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Teeboi56: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2020
My Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro is d same thing as dis tecno camon 16 premier and d note 8 pro was launch last year

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Tecnocrap
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Rubbish
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2020
[s]
Timekeeper:
Nice one...

Tecno is moving forward Sha.. Who wud have ever imagined tecno will have a phone of 8gb ram and 128gb..

No body will believe it.. Now it is competing with iPhone 11 pro max and Samsung s10... All at the same level now

Tecno is advancing

Tecno IPhone Samsung.. Same level

I use iPhone 12 pro max and I use this tecno camom 16. So I know what I am saying..

If you doubt me, then pls check my signature for avoidance or doubt... grin cheesy grin cool cool cool

[/s]

You are an illiterate, a hungry transsion marketer who will never afford a Samsung or an iPhone so you have every right to console yourself that this rubbish is on the level of iPhone and samsung

I am sure you are a very unsuccessful person

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Protein0: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Protein0:

9/9/2020
Available!!!
Redmi 9A 2/32gb N41,900

Redmi Note 8 4/64gb N72,000

Redmi Note 9 3/64gb N75,000

Redmi 9 4/64gb N66,800

Redmi Note 9s 4/64gb N88,500

Redmi Note 9s 6/128gb N96,900

Redmi Note 9pro 6/128gb N111,800

Mi Band 5 N16,800

Call or whatsapp 07063579846

Stock Available in Lagos, Abuja, & Minna
Nationwide deliveries available.

All phones are brand new, Sealed and global versions
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Benediktejike: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2020
Ajineita:
Midia Tek

This one is actually good o. Better than sd 720

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2020
driand:

I dislike this inferior brand with everything I have in me

but with what I'm see here now

Helio G90T

8gig ram

33w

90hz

I think they got it right on this one....

Still doesn't stop the phone from dying perpetually after 2 years of service

And I don't like the price tag

You are not normal to think anyone will fall for this rubbish .
How can you say they got it right with specs on paper when the build quality would be so poor

You are very stupid indeed
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Casan0va:
It is a GRAVE SIN for any right thinking individual to use Transsion products.
A huge sin that should be punished with jail time.
The useless Infinix I'm using would trip off on its own, it will lag incessantly, and the dogshit cannot multitask.
Minimize one app and open another, and that first app closes.
Which one will I talk and leave the other one out biko angry angry angry
Try installing NBA 2k19 and get error like "There was an error parsing your file"
Lmao, after just one year or even less, your battery lifespan deteriorates so badly that you begin to wonder if the phone is truly 4,000mAh or 1,200mAh angry angry angry
Useless phone. I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy to use Transsion, tufia.
God no go shame us o.

Shitfnix, Crapno, and ScamTel will release a new phone every 2 weeks and tech-illiterates will jump to buy because maybe they saw big battery or audio big ram, lmao, they don't know.
Carlcare is your best friend sha, the Lord is your muscle.

I rather use the money I would have used to buy Shitfinix and dash to a beggar and receive his prayers of appreciation than buy junk.

Has it gotten to this, bossman?
Shitfinix and CrapNo are not even on the level of Ouiktel, let me assume you said this in error or you're suffering from hangover angry angry angry

Leave those Wretched people

Typical Nigerian Christians, give them coins and they will sell their soul and market even lucifer just so they can get money
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by jericco1(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2020
Who's bankrolling Tecno ads.
This is the fifth thread on this phone. undecided

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2020
Timekeeper:
Nice one...

Tecno is moving forward Sha.. Who wud have ever imagined tecno will have a phone of 8gb ram and 128gb..

No body will believe it.. Now it is competing with iPhone 11 pro max and Samsung s10... All at the same level now

Tecno is advancing

Tecno IPhone Samsung.. Same level

I use iPhone 12 pro max and I use this tecno camom 16. So I know what I am saying..

If you doubt me, then pls check my signature for avoidance or doubt... grin cheesy grin cool cool cool

If you compare Tecno to iPhone again ehh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Create Free HTTP Injector Username & Password For Etisalat Unlimited / The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement / TOP 5 Smartphones With Dual Rear Camera And Trendy Look Price Under $60.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.