Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? (24235 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Spark 2 – Unboxing & Quick Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by saphiere(f): 3:08am On Sep 11, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Good, Where are you now?
I am in my house.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by driand(m): 5:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

You are not normal to think anyone will fall for this rubbish .
How can you say they got it right with specs on paper when the build quality would be so poor

You are very stupid indeed
you know you could have made ur point without insulting me... Especially because you don't know who referring to...
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:01am On Sep 11, 2020
saphiere:
I am in my house.

Saphiere, Just Get In Touch With Me On Whatsapp Chat, I will be a happy man
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Bifrost: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2020
Nonsense. What makes phone manufacturer think that more cameras equates better picture quality? They should better learn from Google pixel phones.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
driand:
you know you could have made ur point without insulting me... Especially because you don't know who referring to...

Let me guess you are a transsion staff? A glorified house boy who butt kisses Chinese due to the minimum wage they pay you? come on get out of here. You help Chinese to cheat your own people

Stupid goat

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by jizzison(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Cryptonix:

The HELIO g90t is a very good contender for the snapdragon 720g bro..
Compare their specs, benchmark, antutu scores before replying my comment

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by driand(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

Let me guess you are a transsion staff? A glorified house boy who butt kisses Chinese due to the minimum wage they pay you? come on get out of here. You help Chinese to cheat your own people

Stupid goat
you still didn't get the point, the fact that we all come here, read and comment does not make us equal and you should not see it as an opportunity to insult others because its a faceless forum...

I don't work for Chinese and if you had the opportunity to work for me it would be a life time opportunity for you... I would have sent you my company url but for now its not worth it...

Anyway, just live upright it pays...
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
driand:
you still didn't get the point, the fact that we all come here, read and comment does not make us equal and you should not see it as an opportunity to insult others because its a faceless forum...

I don't work for Chinese and if you had the opportunity to work for me it would be a life time opportunity for you... I would have sent you my company url but for now its not worth it...

Anyway, just live upright it pays...
I wasn't looking for a chance to insult you , I insulted you because you deserved it .
To even try to defend the monumental fraud transsion perpetuates on Nigerians says alot about your integrity.

I doubt working for you would be a life hanging opportunity because a man without integrity isn't anything to note.

Now get away

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by andelawhite: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
I don't thinkl phones breaking doen is pecu;iar to tecno alone. I have seen samsung phones pack up like sadin. The fact is, there are specific reasons why phones are built. If you use a phone for other reasons greater than it was designed for, It would break down.
Cryptonix:

Are tecno known for breaking down?
Yes they are.
Are there better phones for that price?
Fucking yes there are.. Personally I won't even buy the camon 16.
Considering the paper specs here, is this value for money?
Yes it is bro
No need for sentiments.
Beside the HELIO g90t is a very good contender for the snapdragon 720g on the note 9 pro..
So forget sentiments bro. They pulled off this one.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Mohbola(f): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Create Free HTTP Injector Username & Password For Etisalat Unlimited / TOP 5 Smartphones With Dual Rear Camera And Trendy Look Price Under $60. / The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.