Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Direct Entry Into Unilag College Of Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Into Unilag College Of Medicine (8643 Views)

5,390 Students Admitted into UNILAG Postgraduate Programmes for 2014/15 / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Entry Into Unilag College Of Medicine by Willzkid(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2011
Hello house,
I just want to know the direct entry requirements for UNILAG college of Medicine,  I am a Graduate of Agriculture from the UNIVERSITY of Benin with a very good grade(i mean a very good one), i want to know how to go about getting a direct entry admission in UNILAG's College of Medicine, if there are aptitudes to be written etc,
@MOD please i'd appreciate if this gets to the front page,  i really need response,, tanx
Re: Direct Entry Into Unilag College Of Medicine by mrgeorgr8: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2011
If you have been writng jamb/post umes, but have found admission extremely difficult, due to unknown factors, OR, if you had less than 200 in the just concluded UTME, and still wish to apply for your dream school, then i urge you to read this post with keen interest, inorder to grasp the message, am trying to pass across. Even for those who scored above 200 in the just concluded UTME, this is also a means to increase your chances of admission.
Now i know you might be wondering where am heading to. it is rather simple and clear. the best alternative for jamb, is IJMB.
1. What is IJMB?
Ans. interim joint matriculation board

2. It is a programme, that takes you to 200 level direct, into any school of your choice

3.This programme, is available for ALL(arts, science, commercial, sos sci etc)

4.the programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centres here in ILORIN KWARA STATE

5.Upon succesful completion of the programme, you can buy direct entry forms and apply for any school of your choice. (Note that, you no longer writes any post ume and can apply for as many schools, provided you can buy the Direcr entry forms you need)

6.During the programme you will be taught extensively, but only three subjects. for example, if you wish to study medicine or biochemistry, then your subjests combination is BIOLOGY , CHEMISTRY/ PHYSICS.

7.The final result is calculated in points. the higher the points, the better for you, that is:
A B C D E F
5 4 3 2 1 0

8.Now, if a student going for medicine gets A in biology, B in physics. C in chemistry then his aggregates becomes 12 POINTS

9.LECTURES FOR THE PROGRAMME IS SOON TO COMMENCED

10. THE PROGRAMME IS USALLY NINE MONTHS

11. YOU ARE ADVISED TO APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, TO SAVE YOUR SELF STRESS.

12THE SCHOOL FEES IS VERY CHEAP AND CONTAINS ALL YOU WILL NEED FOR THE EXAMS, LECTURES, PRACTICALS ETC

13.FEES ARE PAYABLE TWICE BUT AT MINIMUM OF 70% FOR A START.

14.IT WILL BE CONVENIENT FOR YOU IF YOU LIVE CLOSE TO KWARA STATE, NEVERTHELESS EVERY ONE ARE INVITED.

FOR MORE INFO, CALL:
BBRAVE35@YAHOO.COM.

NOTE THAT: Hostel facilities are available, but nevertheless OPTIONAL

(1) (Reply)

Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here / 50% Of Pupils In Enugu State Cannot Read, Says SSG / UNIOSUN To Expel Over 4,000 Students Over Non-payment Of Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.