Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP (30475 Views)

How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) / Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by ogododo: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Beneficiaries of ‘Trader Moni,’ one of the programmes of the Federal government’s National Social Investment Programme designed to reduce poverty in Nigeria are reluctant to repay the loan.

The Kwara State Focal Person for the NSIP, Hajia Bashirah Abdulrazaq-Sanusi, stated this on Wednesday.

Abdulrazaq-Sanusi said that about 10,000 people benefitted from “Trader Moni” programme in the state with over N1.3bn disbursed to them,

She, however, lamented that the people were not willing to repay the loan.

“Poor masses are not ready to repay the loan after collection because of the attitude of Nigerians to anything from the government, thinking it is national cake. Also, those that disbursed the money do not have records of beneficiaries like phone numbers and addresses, thus, making it difficult to track them for repayment,” Abdulrazaq-Sanusi said.

She explained that the programme was designed to provide soft loans to boost small scale businesses in the markets and was flagged off by Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo in 2019 to support women with N10,000 as soft loans to be paid back, after which they would enjoy the next stage of N50,000.

Similarly, Abdulrazaq-Sanusi lamented that over 15,000 beneficiaries of N-Power Programme were showing lukewarm attitude to the state government programme of reabsorbing them into the MDAs.

She said following the termination of N-Power Programme by the Federal government in July this year, Kwara State government replicated the youth empowerment programme in the state, codenamed K-Power, in order not to throw beneficiaries in to the labour market after exiting N-Power.

https://punchng.com/trader-moni-beneficiaries-unwilling-to-repay-loans-nsip/

5 Likes

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by GarangDeMabior: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Repay 8000 naira?

Is that loan or Insult?

They should go and collect the money from Osinbajo, moreover Osinbajo should account on how he spent the traders Moni.

Dr. John Garang De Mabior.

226 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by coolcharm(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2020
cheesy
The money they used in buying votes in the last election is what they are coming to collect.

$20 loan.

Lol, I bind and cast the spirit of poverty pinning us down in this country in Jesus name!

370 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by IamWonderful: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2020
National cake

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by SocialJustice: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Pay which yeye loan? grin

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by Sammy07: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Lol, No be Nigerians?
But the government no try. How will you ask them to repay 10k loan? I can't buy 2 shirts and trousers out of it.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by Joshmodest(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2020
They voted for it ,some even tiff ballot because of this same loan. .. . so no need for them to pay again , abi una won chop una akara finish , come still take am drink garri again !!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by ogododo: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Who see mad man's leg and no cut am.
Instead of government to invest in something tangible, dem de do oso free, fada Kristimas grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by oluwadabira222(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Lol
Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2020
grin Nigerians are poor and over taxed. How will they afford to pay back such a merger loan??

What business can you even do with 5000 or 10,000 and make sustainable profit??

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by DelTel(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Yeye dey smell angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by ogododo: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Lalasticlala, I no collect Trader Moni for Warri!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by Joylove2324(f): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2020
smiley
Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by Shooyie: 9:01am On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
Repay 8000 naira?

Is that loan or Insult?

They should go and collect the money from Osinbajo, moreover Osinbajo should account on how he spent the traders Moni.

Dr. John Garang De Mabior.

Bros, he wasn't in charge of disbursement. It was handled by BOI, ministry of budget and national planning.

17 Likes

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by Finnese001: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
I fear who no fear buhari govt

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
It pains me I can get this money, I for collect like 500k and turn my house to my bank.

8 Likes

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by punisha: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Simple...everyone come out and say they where given the money in exchange to vote for Buhari. Case ends.

12 Likes

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by ojokolax: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2020
the spirit of entitlement prevalent in most Nigerians is one that should scare all and sundry. from the RICH folks owing AMCON in billions and the poor who would rather not pay back petty loans designed to continually help them grow their businesses but would rather sacrifice the goose that lays the eggs

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by Racoon(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Who does the government expects to repay a paltry sum the tradermoni gives in background of the present self induced hardship?

6 Likes

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by ogododo: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Racoon:
Who does the government expects to repay a paltry sum the tradermoni gives in background of the present self induced hardship?

Na campaign moni, as my people de talk here.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by GamalNasser: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Has Buhari paid his own loan ?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by LibertyRep: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2020
Was that money actually meant to be a loan?

6 Likes

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by okefrancis: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
They must repay it o because they enjoyed the loan

1 Like

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by fergie001: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:
Lol, No be Nigerians?

But the government no try.
How will you ask them to repay 10k loan?
I can't buy 2 shirts and trousers out of it.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by Slawormir: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Stupid people....who them want deceive
Imagine

Also, those that disbursed the money do not have records of beneficiaries like phone numbers and addresses, thus, making it difficult to track them for repayment,” Abdulrazaq-Sanusi said.

This people dey think say we be mumu for this country
Their aim nor be for beneficiaries to return the money

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by tstx(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Heheheheb
Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by nautybride: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lol. I would have said this government is a joke, but it isn't a joke anymore
The head is bare all around.

1 Like

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by Bluntguy: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Before nko?

1 Like

Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
lol. God don catch them. me wey ready to pay back, them no giv me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: What I Told Governor Makinde When He Visited Over Farmer-Herder Clashes / Tinubu, Shettima, GEJ, Sanwo-Olu And Others Attend Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday / Entire Labour Party Structure In Jigawa Collapses Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.