Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (59611 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Sam0(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Basket mouth don open mouth again oooo o o o o basket mouth don open mouth again oooo olanu bi apere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Lipscomb(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Unnecessary reaction.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Naijaarchive(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2020
He is always quick to criticize and insult others yet he can't take same.... Crying more than bereaved

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Mystic969: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Everything has been weaponized and turn into politics.....
Even if he stood up, he would have been critized... FFK is just doing everything to stay relevant

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by ebenhazard(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Rotiix:
Highly condemnable

When oni has trades his highness with money

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Openbusiness: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2020
African man and slavery mentality. Na God go save us. I swear I wish I was born in that country which the very FIRST sentence of their Constitution states that, "We Hold These Truths To Be Self-Evident That All Men Were Created Equal"
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:
Did he forget what he did to that journalist,who asked who was bankrolling his trips,what shall we call that humiliation,is it notberating too undecided, kettle calling pot black.....
His is trying to safe face.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Bluffly: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2020
He spoilt it by comparing to Northern politicians who have been disgracing their monarchs. Which means he is out for a political score and not necessarily respect for the stool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by ovieigho(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2020
oluwadabira222:
Abegi same ffk that berated and dehumanised his fellow age mate weeks ago kettle calling pot black smh

Did you scold FFK then?

Face front and do same this time without flash back

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by dododawa1: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2020
has FFK answered the last exam question,BANKROLLING.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Traditional rulers ought to be respected. It's also a free world too. Tinubu sef senior the guy for age sef na

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by psalmylee: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2020
I no go talk wetin dey my mind o,cos i don't want to be attacked by yoruba Muslims here..I come in peace n I want to leave in peace also.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by viyon02: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2020
adekolaelect:
your problem is more than that of Tinubu and Nigeria for not given yourself any sense of happiness and peace of mind simply because of Tinubu political undisclosed ambition. If he prostrated for onni you will say simply because of politic and he did not you still have senseless comment to make .ask yourself was it only Tinubu in that pix in a seating positions while the ooni is on standing position?
You are of the people that should be send on exile from this nation, because you have devil possessed mind just like your master Tinubu, I pity you in the nearest future because you guys have short period of time, with people like you, this nation can never move forward. God punish whoever call evil good.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Deborah98(f): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:
His is trying to safe face.
lolzzzzz he has forgotten so soon that Nigerians are always quick to dig up peoples past...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by ejimatic: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2020
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQT7pEAZxJY

Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, has berated former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu, for failing to stand up to greet the Ooni of Ife at the Coronation of the Oniru of Iruland in Lagos state earlier in t

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1303938155624759296
The Ooni of Ife had arrived the event and was walking to the high table when he stopped by to greet people and Tinubu. All of them should have prostrated and knelt down as the custom demands but for their seating arrangement. However all of them except Tinubu stood up and bowed to greet and respect Onirrisa .I totally condemn Tinubu for his shameful conduct.This is an affront to Yoruba tradition. that demands a total respect for kings regardless of their age..He should therefore apologise to Yoruba kingdom in general.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
African man and slavery mentality. Na God go save us. I swear I wish I was born in that country which the very FIRST sentence of their Constitution states that, "We Hold These Truths To Be Self-Evident That All Men Were Created Equal"
That same country get too many issues, brother as someone who has studied life and is still studying life you'll still regret it. There are an infinite amount of possibilities better than the current and there are an infinite worse than the current. That is life.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by xynerise: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Do you think pastor Adeboye would prostrate flat to the Ooni of Ife?

He doesn't know when he reveals his hypocrisy grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by olowo1995(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2020
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQT7pEAZxJY

Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, has berated former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu, for failing to stand up to greet the Ooni of Ife at the Coronation of the Oniru of Iruland in Lagos state earlier in the week.

The Ooni of Ife had arrived the event and was walking to the high table when he stopped by to greet Tinubu.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1303938155624759296

Abeg make dem borrow this guy sense nw....
No b public place dey are so he should prostrate to greet him because he is a king....
Mchewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by martineverest(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Dolakinz:

Ooni was going to his own seat
then he should have gone to his seat straight instead of stopping by

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by solmusdesigns: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2020
One thing I learnt from Tinubu is that silence is the best answer for a fool and for fools

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by ofuonyebi: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2020
I don't blame FFK who always like cheap TRENDING & POPULARITY...i blame all this useless hungry journalist who always fall to its bait..
Why did they not mention the names of other people sitting down?
This was why the useless journalist has lost their honor from ffk and he can choose to call them IDIOTS at any time..
they are yet to learn their lesson!....tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by femi4: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2020
FFK has spoken well

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Ojiofor: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Not my business.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by BIGGESThead6: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Awol1:
Let's wait for Tinubu urine drinkers to know what they have to say about how their Lord's ambition keeps going to the ashes on a daily.

Igbo Boy, you don drink Nnamdi Kanu Urine today?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by ledaman: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Am an advocate of BAT, but he ought to have stood up!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by panama789: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2020
When almost all of them are political appointees. Tinubu was highly instrumental to his emergence as Ooni..what do u expect?..seems e singlehandedly installed him sef through the then governor..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Kreptic: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Just to be in the news

I need to open a clickbank account.
Please I need you to help me open it
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Shizzyguy: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2020
martineverest:
but ọọni disrespected himself for going to greet tinubu

I wish you knew Oba Adeyeye before he became Ooni. That's how he does and being an Ooni for a few years won't just take those things away. He has always been a very respectable person. Ooni did not disrespect himself, he greeted others as well and they stood as a show of respect towards him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Informanta: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2020
This orator dat sang for d Oni is mad and crazy, how dare him say an oba of Igbo will bow to ooni of ife when even Tinubu dats a common agbero with no royalty couldn't bow to him
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by TheDestroyer: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2020
grin
MsAllison:
yeroba Muslims making excuses for the criminal drug dealing vagabond Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.