Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

*Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! (915 Views)

Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What’ll Soon Happen To Those Suppressing His Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! by Benbellamor: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2020
Beware of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!!

They will hurt you with words, predict Obaseki's downfall, tell you the most fearful things just to break you and see you succumb to fears. Rather than falling into their trap, .. know the difference between...The Calamity that will befall Edo kingdom if you succumb to threats and mistakenly vote for Oaagie Ize iyamu
Edo will never be the same again...Now listen...there is Artificial great poverty in the land which was the very first tool used to secure vote by this present APC ....it will be difficult to resist bribe during the election..Those monies are Loans that you will pay for decades....not only that the sponsor Bola Tinubu will make money available on September 19th in edo...but think of the outcome when you vote ize iyamu..who will be used as a window to control and drain Edo resources....he will be taking orders from Tinubu and oshiomole...All the palace chiefs will be replaced one by one with their loyalists who will tame the oba of benin to their support as the only option to remain on stool....
Obaseki on the other hand may not have the kind of.monies that APC will be sharing during the election but be rest assured that Edo will work for edo people Unlike Lagos where SME and smaller business are crawling and suffer because of Over taxation

That APC won Kogi Kano Osun Ekiti with Federal Might does not mean you will have the same outcome in Edo...because South South is a different terrain...with their federal might APC Failed inAkwa Ibom, Rivers..and Bayelsa

They boasted about how how they conquered several States that are PDP so what gives them the confidence that Edo will go down... you.wake up every day to read sponsored news projecting Pastor Ize Iyamu and some Aides and commissioner resign from Governor Obaseki's cabinet...That alone is enough to break you, and you start to think....oh this guy had results to back up claims.

Stop comparing, hold on to your truth. Don't be tossed about like a nylon that wind bloweth

Your strength will be enough to see you through....Vote for somebody that will not enslave Edo ....Vote rightly.

Just like Jonathan said
The choice before Edo now is between the desperate power drunks who will drag edo backwards And a tested and trusted Man...Obaseki
Forward Ever

6 Likes

Re: *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! by IamWonderful: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2020
If about 50 of his appointees resigned, it is worrisome

5 Likes

Re: *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! by Benbellamor: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
If about 50 of his appointees resigned, it is worrisome
it's good, why because the old party is spending big to buy supporters using the existing structure that will soon collapsed into Obaseki Shuaib formula...ordinarily those resigning knew that their tenures already ended and need to cash out from both sides...but its a loss to them

1 Like

Re: *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! by Benbellamor: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Don't be intimidated...vote out godfather in edo

2 Likes

Re: *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! by Benbellamor: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2020
They are hiring actors like Desmond ....I.go dye..Aki....for campaign

While Edo people are the testimony for Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! by Benbellamor: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dont be intimidated vote a performing and eloquent person

4 Likes

Re: *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! by chiefkpokp(m): 4:36am On Sep 15, 2020
The truth is that even all the commissioners and his family resigns, it's will still not stop Edo people from electing obaseki..... My PVC is expensive, I cannot waste my vote...... 4+4 ogbane...... Please my good people of Edo state, remember how ur father's, ur mother's, uncle's , used to sleep in front of banks, house of assembly, govt house, to protest non payment of salaries, remember how one tout will break into ur car, dragging steering with u all in d name of oshiomole police, how about d land u laboured to buy is being sold to 5 different buyers.... We have really gone too far, let us continue to push forward, let us support Obaseki so that he can finish what he has started....

1 Like

Re: *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! by helinues: 5:55am On Sep 15, 2020
? cheesy
Re: *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! by MrChilaka(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2020
chiefkpokp:
The truth is that even all the commissioners and his family resigns, it's will still not stop Edo people from electing obaseki..... My PVC is expensive, I cannot waste my vote...... 4+4 ogbane...... Please my good people of Edo state, remember how ur father's, ur mother's, uncle's , used to sleep in front of banks, house of assembly, govt house, to protest non payment of salaries, remember how one tout will break into ur car, dragging steering with u all in d name of oshiomole police, how about d land u laboured to buy is being sold to 5 different buyers.... We have really gone too far, let us continue to push forward, let us support Obaseki so that he can finish what he has started....

Sent you a message on whatsapp and an email to enquiry@oms.com.ng

Would appreciate a feedback
Re: *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! by PqsMike: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=MrChilaka post=94007913]

Sent you a message on whatsapp and an email to enquiry@oms.com.ng

Would appreciate a feedback[/quote

]

Do business with this guy at your own risk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina / Nigeria Soldiers Resign To Join Kanu Security Network___military Source / Tension As Shoemaker Hit With Charm By Hausa Man Dies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.