Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

How To Write A Letter (help out please) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write A Letter (help out please) (248 Views)

A Letter To Unemployed People / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / How To Write Your Name Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write A Letter (help out please) by finnestdope(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Hello guys, please i need help here - insults and puns are allowed, too.

A friend of mine (gender not necessary here) needs to write a letter to the HR of a particular company.

The letter is simply to request for a timeoff (one week precisely).

This (request/plea) doesn't apply to me anyway - I haven't worked under people (been a freelancer all the while); thus, I'm not conversant with letter stuff!

I'm trying to help a friend who needs a week off, to rush back to school, and complete some tasks towards schools' reopening.

Thanks for your contributions.

I heartily appreciate in advance.
Re: How To Write A Letter (help out please) by ThatKING(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2020
finnestdope:
Hello guys, please i need help here - insults and puns are allowed, too.

A friend of mine (gender not necessary here) needs to write a letter to the HR of a particular company.

The letter is simply to request for a timeoff (one week precisely).

This (request/plea) doesn't apply to me anyway - I haven't worked under people (been a freelancer all the while); thus, I'm not conversant with letter stuff!

I'm trying to help a friend who needs a week off, to rush back to school, and complete some tasks towards schools' reopening.

Thanks for your contributions.

I heartily appreciate in advance.
I will write one for you at the rate of 600 naira... Could have written it for free but I am very broke
Re: How To Write A Letter (help out please) by finnestdope(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2020
How reliable is this/your service??
Re: How To Write A Letter (help out please) by chiomachukwumax: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
how do you want it formal or informal and give details you want in the latter
Re: How To Write A Letter (help out please) by ThatKING(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
finnestdope:
How reliable is this/your service??
it is very realizable

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Telecom/dstv/gotv/startime Agents Working From Home In Nigeria / You Can Still Make Money Trading. Spare A Minute To Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.