Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:48 PM

18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate (18937 Views)

Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts / 300 Nigerians Stranded In UAE Arrive Abuja / 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Discovery4today: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHkf6TfWHO4
We came to hustle India before being pushed into the facility we are in now. Nigerians should come to our aid - 18 young Nigerians stuck in India cry out for help

The young Nigerian men who went on to introduce themselves are from Anambra, Imo and Rivers state.

1 Share

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by AlabiJ: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Eiya. Ndo. India is not a country to go and hustle. Na frustration go finish una (Indians are very racist), unless una begin drug trafficking, which is even worse. I hope they get help.

38 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Lipscomb(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2020
I wonder if Nigeria politicians not have shame. This video clip would be watching all over the world and people will be shaking their head out of pity for Nigerians.

These politicians not give damn. India should be the list country for people to go hustle if their country is good they will never go India to hustling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Lipscomb(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Forget the racist, India isn't a country. I'm trying to know which one is better btw India and Nigeria.
AlabiJ:
Eiya. Ndo. India is not a country to go and hustle. Na frustration go finish una Indians are very racist), unless una begin drug trafficking, which is even worse. I hope they get help.

45 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHkf6TfWHO4
We came to hustle India to hustle before being pushed into the facility we

are in now. Nigerians should come to our aid - 18 young Nigerians stuck in India cry out for help

The young Nigerian men who went on to introduce themselves are from Anambra, Imo and Rivers state.
Nigerians sent them there? Can't they hustle in their own country?

27 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Petyprincess(f): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2020
They look and sound uneducated lipsrsealed

India of all places to hustle? undecided some Nigerians are really desperate nd ignorant!!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by rationalhuman(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2020
There are Two Saloons setup and operated by Nigerians, Juts near to "Select City Walk" and between "Saket Metro Train Station"

They went there for hustle back in 2009, For Most of the Days you need a Prior Booking appointment if you dont want to wait for your turn for a Fast Haircut. , They have so many customers, All of us, our University mates from various African countries used to go there. They were planning to even make a franchise in suburbs of Gurgaon City for their Cousins back home in Nigeria.

Money they must be making can put put a Good Businessmen in Lagos to a shame. And there are so many such places where those hardworking lads and Girls are trying to make their luck by hustling various things from Selling Gari and fish to African Food Eateries for Expatriates and Student like me.

Once i met two Nigerian guys at Underground Train station with that Train coach full of Local school kids, i was in surprise what these black dudes in sports outfits are doing with local kids so i asked and they told me that They are working as a Sport Teacher in a School teaching Football and taking kids to another school`s playground for a local tournament.

So Dont underestimate anyone who is working hard and doing legitimate work. I respect and admire such people.

Petyprincess:

India of all places to hustle? undecided some Nigerians are really desperate nd ignorant!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Discovery4today: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmm
Petyprincess:

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Softgamer: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
failed developers. cant the real developers give them drugs to push? useless socalled Igbos.
nigeria is cursed. any coutry that wants to develop should ban nigerians from entering.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Slawormir: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Petyprincess:

My dear.... don't say so
Depends on your mission....

You can even go to Somalia and still make your dope money anyday anytime twice on Thursday

5 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by jamata20: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
India isn't a country for hustling or where they thinking on drug trafficking undecided undecided

Pray Nigeria government come to their aid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Na wao. Even our people in my community in Nigeria are crying out for help to relocate. Which way, Nigeria.
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by yemionline(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
No be small thing. Las las, there's no place like home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by gambia(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
India of all places undecided There is no much different between India and Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lolz the world is a global village.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by iyatrustee(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
I don't understand how someone will go to hustle in India. As much as Naija don cast, some legit hustlers still dey make am.

22 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Stranded, I don't understand
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by brosom(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Always same news, crying out for help knowing fully well that our government is a wack.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Nilknarf: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
K
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Prodigee: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Una go collect jazz for India ni?! undecided
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by mmsen: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
They went to India to do what?

Let them stay there, Nigeria has too many useless touts as is.

9 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Softgamer: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

how much to lick my ass please

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by MrOjay1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Nilknarf: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
The hustle is real ooo

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by amiibaby(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Help will find u guys

6 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by olu122: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Too bad canada is better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians, See How Much Time You Spend In Traffic In A Single Year! / Any Nigerian Living In Poland? / FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.