Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (26157 Views)

Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos) / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Sammyolis: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2020
see her muscle well happy birthday
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by fishmonger1(m): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2020
congrats to her
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Denique(f): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2020
jclave22:
oboy fuel Don cheap after this news. them give me 160naira change after I buy 2 litres
170p/litre grin
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by euniselfyahoo: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Hbd
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Deborah98(f): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2020
She's pretty too cheesy, Happy birthday to her...
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Danniey: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2020

THIS IS FOOTBALL AGE...
SHE HAS BEEN RUNNING SINCE FOREVER...
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by dalass(f): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Hbd Blessing grin
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by dalass(f): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2020
Danniey:

THIS IS FOOTBALL AGE...
SHE HAS BEEN RUNNING SINCE FOREVER...

Hmmmm.... Haba!
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Danniey: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2020
Denique:

170p/litre grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by ofuonyebi: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Celebrate the real queen of the track!...
You have paid your dues to Nigeria....i only hope they will not forget you so soon when you are still ALIVE
Just like they have done to hundreds of other Athletes
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2020
jclave22:
oboy fuel Don cheap after this news. them give me 160naira change after I buy 2 litres

That was out of #500 you paid them. You actually paid #170 per litre,you've been scammed cheesy
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by fati2001(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Wow, HBD
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Sam0(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2020
I don't understand ooo OP born 9th October and today is 10th September how come today is her birthday? abi I no read well?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Petyprincess(f): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Happy birthday to her.

btw,
she reminds me of one footballer girl I met many years ago. this babe had a body like this celebrant but anytime I pressed her breasts like this, she go just dey use me press phone.
so many times I bring her breasts come out and start sucking them, this babe go just dey look me, no reactions at all.
when I asked am say she no dey in mood ni? she said she's not feeling anything at all as I dey press her breasts. that I just dey press breast she no feeling any arousal at all, even if I suck her breasts till next year, she no dey feel arouse. that's why all her exes no gree stay with her. nawa ooh. but the babe no gree make I fvck am.

abeg, hope no be so all female athletes be sha?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by hotplate: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2020
This babe that year, she has done well for herself and her country. for Nigeria if u nor dey naked or steal money nobody go wan know you. Na this kind people we suppose fund her account make she take do birthday not some Erica who only knows how to collect gbola

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Happy Birthday to her (even though I don't trust the ages of these sports people grin )
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by ukaface(f): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2020
But is today October 9

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by soleexx(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Happy birthday Blessing... She's a leader
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Martinez39s(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Happy birthday to her.

btw,
she reminds me of one footballer girl I met many years ago. this babe had a body like this celebrant but anytime I pressed her breasts like this, she go just dey use me press phone.
so many times I bring her breasts come out and start sucking them, this babe go just dey look me, no reactions at all.
when I asked am say she no dey in mood ni? she said she's not feeling anything at all as I dey press her breasts. that I just dey press breast she no feeling any arousal at all, even if I suck her breasts till next year, she no dey feel arouse. that's why all her exes no gree stay with her. nawa ooh. but the babe no gree make I fvck am.

She was being honest. Most of the moans, and screams of "harder!", "Faster!", "oh my god etc., are just acting. Only relatively few men are fit and genetically endowed to turn a woman on, satisfy her in bed, and make her orgasm. Fortunately, a woman can get pregnant for an ugly unattractive man. grin The big the breast, the harder it is to sexually stimulate due to lesser nerve endings. grin Your girl is the type that cannot come and kill herself. grin grin
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Meteng: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Happy birthday to her.

btw,

You no understand, na les les tings dem dey arrange

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Bakin3(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2020
Happy birthday!

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Happy birthday Blessing
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Mycommand: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by winkmart: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2020
wow. I like her
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Chukskin: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2020
We're still in September not October or is she celebrating upfront?
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by guychidile: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2020
happiest birthday to you, the young lady that did 9ja proud
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by dpromise001(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Don't be faster than your success! Is today 9 October?
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
She was being honest. Most of the moans, and screams of "harder!", "Faster!", "oh my god etc., are just acting. Only relatively few men are fit and genetically endowed to turn a woman on, satisfy her in bed, and make her orgasm. Fortunately, a woman can get pregnant for an ugly unattractive man. grin The big the breast, the harder it is to sexually stimulate due to lesser nerve endings. grin Your girl is the type that cannot come and kill herself. grin grin

definitely u didn't read my comment.
I said she was exactly like the celebrant of this thread. she no get big breast and we didn't have any form of sexual intercourse.

just her null reactions when I sucked and pressed her breasts, na my point be that. she didn't allow make I fvck am, oga.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Meteng:
You no understand, na les les tings dem dey arrange

really?

so, all the female athletes are potential les?

me was thinking maybe because she was an athlete ni ooh.
u know, maybe all those nerves that trigger arousal in her have gone due to her body shape and being a footballer.

nawa ooh.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

no vex, mummy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Happy birthday to her.

btw,

That's a lesbian. Many women are lesbians and that's what they go through. Some refuse to accept themselves as lesbian and go ahead to marry a man and start having problems with sex. Blame that on the society that forces everyone to marry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jo Bonfrère May Replace Gernot Rohr – Colin Udoh / FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times / Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.