Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,077 members, 6,014,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 04:55 PM

Since 2017. How Do I Succeed? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Since 2017. How Do I Succeed? (302 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 – How To Apply / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply / Bank Of Industry Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply For BOI Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since 2017. How Do I Succeed? by ThatKING(m): 9:34am On Sep 10
22nd December 2017 isn't just like yesterday, it was my NYSC POP and 4 years later, I can't point to any job nor a reasonable source of income. I am now sucidal more than ever with no where to turn to.

I keeping seeking happiness within myself but I am too broken. No friends, no money, no food, no woman and not even 50naira to buy ordinary satchet milk. I am now a shadow of my self; sun-tanned, a gaunt face with a rough Beard. I can't even afford a clean shave.

Atimes I think about where I went wrong. Maybe I should have joined my undergraduate friends in their fraud business. They now have cars and a beautiful family and even funded their masters degree through the scheme. But me, what do I have?? Not even two shoes and 2 shirts. I can't even afford UI masters degree form. I have to hide when I see them passing.

I quit smoking and trying to be a better person. Working as a tiler, teaching, the laundry, I can't even see a future in it but I pray. I seem to find joy on Nairaland, reading comments and vacancies, partaking in competitions and surviving on giveaways. Of course, the most undignifying e-begging. What was I supposed to do? Act a rich man when I am obviously broke and hungry? Act like a bigboy when I am obviously frustrated and sucidal.

Every evening I walk aimlessly round my estate trying not to think about how life had hit me hard below the belt. I try not to think about the course I studied. I try to write a book but all the words are disjointed. I lost it all! I am a poem that lost its flavor and rythm. Looking at those who financed my tuition, I can only feel sorry for being a disappointment waiting to happen. I don't know how long I can hold it together. I am too broken to hold on to the lightest feather.
Re: Since 2017. How Do I Succeed? by aminusodiq(m): 9:50am On Sep 10
ThatKING:
22nd December 2017 isn't just like yesterday, it was my NYSC POP and 4 years later, I can't point to any job nor a reasonable source of income. I am now sucidal more than ever with no where to turn to.

I keeping seeking happiness within myself but I am too broken. No friends, no money, no food, no woman and not even 50naira to buy ordinary satchet milk. I am now a shadow of my self; sun-tanned, a gaunt face with a rough Beard. I can't even afford a clean shave.

Atimes I think about where I went wrong. Maybe I should have joined my undergraduate friends in their fraud business. They now have cars and a beautiful family and even funded their masters degree through the scheme. But me, what do I have?? Not even two shoes and 2 shirts. I can't even afford UI masters degree form. I have to hide when I see them passing.

I quit smoking and trying to be a better person. Working as a tiler, teaching, the laundry, I can't even see a future in it but I pray. I seem to find joy on Nairaland, reading comments and vacancies, partaking in competitions and surviving on giveaways. Of course, the most undignifying e-begging. What was I supposed to do? Act a rich man when I am obviously broke and hungry? Act like a bigboy when I am obviously frustrated and sucidal.

Every evening I walk aimlessly round my estate trying not to think about how life had hit me hard below the belt. I try not to think about the course I studied. I try to write a book but all the words are disjointed. I lost it all! I am a poem that lost its flavor and rythm. Looking at those who financed my tuition, I can only feel sorry for being a disappointment waiting to happen. I don't know how long I can hold it together. I am too broken to hold on to the lightest feather.

hold on bro... There is always a light at the end of the tunnel

2 Likes

Re: Since 2017. How Do I Succeed? by 3ice: 10:16am On Sep 10
Hello, Please see my reply to your post one after the other.

22nd December 2017 isn't just like yesterday, it was my NYSC POP and 4 years later, I can't point to any job nor a reasonable source of income. I am now sucidal more than ever with no where to turn to. Jesus thanked God and Lazarus was raised..He thanked God before he changed water to wine. Phillipians 4:6 said you should come with thanksgiving before you get answers.
I encourage you to thank him for being a graduate cos that is a first achievement towards your greatness

22nd December 2017 isn't just like yesterday, it was my NYSC POP and 4 years later, I can't point to any job nor a reasonable source of income. I am now sucidal more than ever with no where to turn to. Ecclesiastes 9:10 says you should not be quick in getting to the grave but there is something to do here

I keeping seeking happiness within myself but I am too broken. No friends, no money, no food, no woman and not even 50naira to buy ordinary satchet milk. I am now a shadow of my self; sun-tanned, a gaunt face with a rough Beard. I can't even afford a clean shave. Jeremiah 17:5-8 said cursed is a man who trust in men to get job for he wont receive any. He said you should remember only him for he is the only one that gives job Deut 8:18

Atimes I think about where I went wrong. Maybe I should have joined my undergraduate friends in their fraud business. They now have cars and a beautiful family and even funded their masters degree through the scheme. But me, what do I have?? Not even two shoes and 2 shirts. I can't even afford UI masters degree form. I have to hide when I see them passing. proverbs 13:11 says that wealth acquired through fraud shall disapper/vanish, but wealth you gathered from your hardwork grows. He said though your begining is small but your end shall be great, Job 8:7 Soo leave your friends, trust in God and start something small....many who showed those fraudulent wealth are seen on social media but you know where they are now..Thats to say that this bible does not lie

Zechariah 4:10 says that you should value your small beginings for God rejoices in it to see you rise from them, Job 8:7 and most importantly be yourself. Enjoy every stage of your life..When you live in small room till when you live in a big house for life is in levels dont pretend to be in a big level when you are not for God resists the proud, 1 Peter 5:5-6

Every evening I walk aimlessly round my estate trying not to think about how life had hit me hard below the belt. I try not to think about the course I studied. I try to write a book but all the words are disjointed. I lost it all! I am a poem that lost its flavor and rythm. Looking at those who financed my tuition, I can only feel sorry for being a disappointment waiting to happen. I don't know how long I can hold it together. I am too broken to hold on to the lightest feather.. 22nd December 2017 isn't just like yesterday, it was my NYSC POP and 4 years later, I can't point to any job nor a reasonable source of income. I am now sucidal more than ever with no where to turn to. Proverbs 4:23 says that you should be careful what you allow to stick to your heart because those affect your progress..Then Ephesians 6:12-16 says that you should keep the word in your heart so that you can win these thoughts of yours...Proverbs 24:10 said that if you give up like this then you either dont hear the word of God or you hear but dont put it to work...Psal 84:7 said for you to increase in strength against these thoughts, always go to fellowships and services in Zion (Church)

I also encourage you to go to this site https://www.nairaland.com/6104798/miracle-job-testimonies-own-job to see miracle jobs of many and what they did to get there...This life is very easy only if people will understand that it is only God who gives us power to make wealth..He said as many that red this word, believed it, did what the word is saying are them that were empowered to become great mean, John 1:12. Find a church. I recommend you to winners church...go there consistently and do what you are told to do...if you dont have change of level in three months then all i said here is lies.

You can as well call me so we discuss, but I like to see you come back here to testisy what God has done in your life...I am a living testimony..I am not a pastor but I am inspired by Acts 4:20, I cant stop talking about what I heard, did and got my miracle change..I have lived worse than you, but I could tell you stories if we can talk.

1 Like

Re: Since 2017. How Do I Succeed? by JIMMY1393: 10:18am On Sep 10
Don't give up, life is hard in this country we know but please keep pushing forward, your success story may be around the corner

2 Likes

Re: Since 2017. How Do I Succeed? by ThatKING(m): 8:15am On Nov 22
SaintHilary:

PS: Those quoting me in dead threads, Only sent 10k to 3 gees with legit stories wey blend with there profiles. Abeg no Mention me with November or October moniker, God bless us all kiss[/font]

Bro good morning. I had to mention you here please helpp me
Re: Since 2017. How Do I Succeed? by ThatKING(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22
SaintHilary:

>>Calm down bro, The original plan was 10k for 10people with legit stories and profiles to match. Got only 4, my mentions are full with some annoying stuffs like that guy begging for money to Bleep undecided

>>As @ this time last year I was still a gambler, not by being lazy but don't pray for conditions that'll push you to do stuffs you don't do on a norm, The 20 of em might not be lucky, but at least they'r.e trying to do something and hopefully one day, they'll get something meaningful to make dem stop cus the easiest way to stop gambling is doing something you know would earn you more money than wat you're expecting from alabi

>> @TheRealProphets or sumtin quote me Ur acct on a dead thread Please no more mentions, another 10 for 10 would be done next month

Gob Bless us all

Bro I tried to mention you on the thread because I can only post a link with freebasic.

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6109399/since-2017-how-succeed?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfo9PMvI5vEuzhIt#96308155">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6109399/since-2017-how-succeed?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfo9PMvI5vEuzhIt#96308155
Re: Since 2017. How Do I Succeed? by ThatKING(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22
SaintHilary:

>>Calm down bro, The original plan was 10k for 10people with legit stories and profiles to match. Got only 4, my mentions are full with some annoying stuffs like that guy begging for money to Bleep undecided

>>As @ this time last year I was still a gambler, not by being lazy but don't pray for conditions that'll push you to do stuffs you don't do on a norm, The 20 of em might not be lucky, but at least they'r.e trying to do something and hopefully one day, they'll get something meaningful to make dem stop cus the easiest way to stop gambling is doing something you know would earn you more money than wat you're expecting from alabi

>> @TheRealProphets or sumtin quote me Ur acct on a dead thread Please no more mentions, another 10 for 10 would be done next month

Gob Bless us all

Bro I tried to mention you on the thread because I can only post a link with freebasic.. freebasic is not letting me post link in here

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6109399/since-2017-how-succeed?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfo9PMvI5vEuzhIt">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6109399/since-2017-how-succeed?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfo9PMvI5vEuzhIt

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies Accountant And Waitress / Job Opportunity / Open Vacant Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.