Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (57772 Views)

The Double Standard Of Freeze In Calling Oyedepo: "Bald Headed Fowl" / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by andyanders: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
rangerover:
U get mind oh to insult elder like that oh.
Maybe, he doesn't want to get to see old age. His can he insult such a man.

Real Yoruba sons and daughters respect the aged and for freeze or freezer he calls himself, maybe, don't pray to see any form of old age. I doubt his claim of a Yoruba son.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by daniwise(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
SimisoIare0:
Freeze is just a rabble rouser.
Most hypocrites will overlook his previous words and face Pastor Ibiyeomie

If ur father was insulted like that,u will overlook abi?perhaps u were raised by a single mother.I'm not surprised

3 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Heavance(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pay attention when next someone tells you to strike when the iron is hot. Don't strike when it is cold, that's the case here.
The video was a long while ago, and Salvation ministry pastor spoke when Freeze aired his contrary opinion to submission of wife.
It ended in an embarrassment for Salvation Ministry and the pastor.
There can be no damage control again for Pastor Ibiyomie, he has joined Freeze in fighting in the mud already.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by emmykingzy: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Well, if I was poke noser Daddy freeze abi freezer , I will seek to remove the curse on his head.
He will surely answer for it. Joke with Pst Ibeyiomi at your peril. Pst Ibeyiomi no be ordinary guy o. I know that very well.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by psalmistkakah(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
No home training....insulting ur father age mate...nemesis will catch up with him...
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
obembet:
Daddy frz has never condemn the killing of Christians in southern Kaduna. Daddy frz has never support any churches in Nigeria.

He mission is to bring down Christianity in Nigeria that's the assignment giving to him. You can never see him condemn any bad things in north. Bokoharam, bandit, Fulani. But when it come to church of Christ. He will talk.

80% of his followers are Muslims.

So ride on daddy frz. U can't win

IS daddy freeze a muslim?

3 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
dotedote:

English is clearly your problem.
With reference to the subject matter which brought Ibiyeomi in, he never insulted Oyedepo. The topic was being submissive as a wife and Freeze added that husbands too should be. So on this very one, he never insulted Oyedepo.
You should understand that statement to be different from I'VE NEVER INSULTED OYEDEPO. (your god)
Pastor Ibiyeomie was clearly referring to this "old" video of Daddy Freeze's outburst...no wonder he was really mad at Daddy Freeze. Daddy Freeze is treading a dangerous path , no-one attacks the church and survives. Especially now that he has succeeded in embrassing God's servant...

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
SLOVFO:

Pastor Ibiyeomie was clearly referring to this "old" video of Daddy Freeze's outburst...no wonder he was really mad at Daddy Freeze. Daddy Freeze is treading a dangerous path , no-one attacks the church and survives. Especially now that he has succeeded in embrassing God's servant...

Story!.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
emmykingzy:
Well, if I was poke noser Daddy freeze abi freezer , I will seek to remove the curse on his head.
He will surely answer for it. Joke with Pst Ibeyiomi at your peril. Pst Ibeyiomi no be ordinary guy o. I know that very well.

Noting go happen.

Daddy freeze will become greater than all those men.

4 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by jaxman007(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
I seriously don't know who is more foolish, daddy freeze or the stupid followers who are part of his idiosyncrasy

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
LikeAking:

IS daddy freeze a muslim?
Is dady freeze a christian ?

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Freeze is just a manbaby. He thrives on seeking and getting attention. If you ignore him, he goes out of business. When will people learn?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by okonyia(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
And Someone will come up to attack Past Ibeyome. This pig call freeze is busy insulting a Pastor and someone's father. Sowore hope he sees this video.
This guy deserve to be in kirikiri prison.
Oyedepo is his problem, he is the reason why Nigerians are suffering. Tell me what exactly is his problem

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
andyanders:
Maybe, he doesn't want to get to see old age. His can he insult such a man.

Real Yoruba sons and daughters respect the aged and for freeze or freezer he calls himself, maybe, don't pray to see any form of old age. I doubt his claim of a Yoruba son.

Dont allow fear to control you.

If daddy freeze mind strong nothing go touch am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by emmykingzy: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
And I can conclude that it was this video that actually made Pst Ibeyiomi curse Daddy freeze and not the marriage write up.
Guy insult my father like this I will give it back to you then times. Daddy Freeze is a white vulture and this time he meet person way pass am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Lexusgs430: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Make we reason am o...... Oyedepo head truly resemble bald headed fowl.......... grin

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Adakintroy: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is not about one or two particularities.

Some of you already sense this pastors are off with their lies and prosperity doctrines.but how many of you have had the courage to step out and critize.non!

I don't think freeze is always on point. But heaven knows this pastors need to be checked.

So pls let this keep going back and front. At least someone has got the balls to confront. It's decent start.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
LikeAking:

Dont allow fear to control you.
If daddy freeze mind strong nothing go touch am.
Hope you would lend him yours when his burns our ? grin
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Areaboy2(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
fuckaholic25:
u re a disgrace

you dey defend pastor.. see your nickname..
My friend, calm down.. me and you dey on autobahn to hell grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the earlier you accept, the better LOL

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by tempex88(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Keneeby:

You think pastor Ibiyomie is a coward like you

Ahh....okay o. Does calling me a coward make you feel better?

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by emmykingzy: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
LikeAking:

Noting go happen.

Daddy freeze will become greater than all those men.

Guy with your two naked eyes , you go see am happen. Internet no dey like. Keep giving him morale. I dey very sure freezer don dey quietly run around. He don touch the tail of a lion.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Komu1048:

Look at this one, so people should accept all insult and curses just because they r followers of Christ while y’all follower of satan keep attacking right. FYI Oyedepi is not Jesus Christ but his servant, can u imagine freeze trying this with David, Elijah etc

Jesus was insulted, did he threaten anyone with death? You and Ibiyeomie are not Christians, you are all hypocrites and boko haram-like fanatics.

5 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
greatdreamer:
The bastard cum coward called Daddy Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? only a lazy youth will take Baby Freeze serious.

Bro you are damn right the day I will have the chance to see that bastard one on one bro I swear I will violently attack him. I have be waiting like Lion waiting on his prey to catch up on him one good day it will look like movie to him that day.

This bastard never attack boko haram, never insult MURIC Shit for their silly recklessness.

Very useless and stupid mixed race with no identity, not black, not brown, not white bollock. He belong to nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Zetty177x: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
greatdreamer:
The bastard cum coward called Daddy Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? only a lazy youth will take Baby Freeze serious.

Greatdreamer,u will continue dreaming. Ode...U can't tell Freeze to pursue every fight. He has d right to fight against the ills of Pastors. Pastors own too much..they work on d their audience. Deceiving them.. collecting their tithe.. Lying that God called them. meanwhile,they called themselves

5 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
obembet:
Daddy frz has never condemn the killing of Christians in southern Kaduna. Daddy frz has never support any churches in Nigeria.

He mission is to bring down Christianity in Nigeria that's the assignment giving to him. You can never see him condemn any bad things in north. Bokoharam, bandit, Fulani. But when it come to church of Christ. He will talk.

80% of his followers are Muslims.

So ride on daddy frz. U can't win
Insulting Muslims is what gives u pleasure?

When things like this is happening to Muslims u call us names like too religious. Leave the fight for him to defend himself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ha ! No,no,no ! That was terrible,very bad. You can disagree with the Bishop without insulting him. How could you insult somebody that is old enough to be your father like that ? It's bad and shouldn't have happened. How on earth would Daddy Freeze from a very good and responsible home insult an elderly clergyman like Bishop Oyedepo in that manner ? A Yoruba man like Freeze is suppose to know better. We don't talk like that to our elders in Yoruba land.

I'm so disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Make we reason am o...... Oyedepo head truly resemble bald headed fowl.......... grin

Proverb 20:20 if one curses his father or his mother, his lamp will be put out in utter darkness.

Just Know if you can insult your parents you would find it easy to insult the parents of others.

Oma she ooo !

3 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV captured the moment Daddy Freeze called Bishop Oyedepo a bald-headed fowl.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-H2CwhpZwI

Recall that Pastor Ibiyeome on Sunday had threatened to kill Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop David Oyedepo.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364087/moment-daddy-freeze-called-bishop-oyedepo-bald-headed-fowl-video/

If you wont complian/fight agianst religious Nebuchadnezzars,dont complain/fight agianst politicians.

What is good for the goose is good for the gardneer.

What have these men of God done for any of you supporting them?.
They dont provide jobs,hospitals,good roads,security,ect,yet some people still worship them because you believe they have power.Power to do what?,what have their powers done for Nigeria?What they call power is what the average Babalawo toys wit in his shrine.

Make una wisen up.

From today henceforth met your religious fiq for jobs,good roads,security, etc.

When we are scared of saying the truth,the lowest of animals is better than us.

Surport Daddy Frezze.
Dont be scared of your fellow human being.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
djon78:

See Christians are waking up
Look at example what the liberal leftists with there satanic agenda are doing in the US

Christians are wising up

All these liberal leftists in nig
Represented by freeze and his associates are waking the sensibility of Christians

Because If we are not careful
One day those people will force us to obey satanic agenda

Can freeze talk on Muslims like he does Christians?
He knows the repercussions

Our eyes are opening
Conservative Christians are becoming endangered species

So we better wise up
And assert our rights

Liberal fanatics? Did you see the story of Jerry Falwell, supposedly one of the Christian leaders in the US and a staunch supporter of Trump? Motherfucker hired a pool boy to have sex with his wife which he himself watched!
Can you believe this level of hypocrisy?
If this is what Christianity has become I don't want to be part of it.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by OBA117(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
This so called bastard daddy freeze will definitely "freeze up" in jail one day...his day of doom is near
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

Keep quiet if you have nothing tangible to say !

All of you fake Christians. Fanatics just like boko haram.
Nothing you are saying or doing is like what
Jesus Christ did.

3 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

Before nko will you run away like a coward God forbid !

Even Elisha with all his double portion of the anointing curse little children that aren't up to daddy freeze for mocking him, how much more this old man!

“At a point tolerance becomes weakness and stupidity“.
In as much as Daddy feeze really did badly by abusing Oyedepo. What I like the most is hisOyedepo’s silence- That is Christlike if you ask me. But I thought Bishop Ibioyemi is Christ follower and not Elisha’s judging by what you wrote up here bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters / "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.