Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (57780 Views)

The Double Standard Of Freeze In Calling Oyedepo: "Bald Headed Fowl" / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by emmykingzy: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Youngzedd:

LOL, that's not an endorsement to tithing, as a matter of fact, there's no place in the entire scriptures where Christ, the Apostles or any Christian paid or received tithe. Show me any and I promise to send you 10k for a bottle of wine.

TITHING DEMYSTIFIED

OLD COVENANT

There are 3 types of tithing.

1) Tithe of the feast: This tithe is for your consumption and you do it every first and second year.
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 explains it all.

2) Levitcal tithe: This tithe is what you give to the Levite (only to the descendants of Jacob’s son Levi) in the third year after you have eaten your tithe in the first and second year.

Deuteronomy 14:28-29, Deuteronomy 26:12 and Numbers 18:21- 25 explains it all.

The strict condition here is that you must be the bloodline of Levi to collect tithe. No body else on earth is qualified to collect this tithe apart from those who have the blood of Jacob's son Levi running through their veins. Any other person who collect this is either a criminal or ignorant.

3) Tithe to the needy: In the third year after you have previously eaten your tithe in the first and second year, you're to give the tithe of the third year to the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows.

Levitcal tithe and tithe to the poor is for the third year, that's to say, you share it between the Levites, foreigners, fatherless and widows. It is only meant for this four set of people.

What about Malachi 3:8-10?

Well, God was talking to the Levites and not the Israelites who bring the tithe. Among the Levites, there's a high priest who enters the holiest of holy. Read from Malachi 2:1 to see that God was talking to the Priests (Levites).

The priests (Levites) were playing smart on the tithe they collect from the Israelites.

THE STORE HOUSE

The Levites (priests) were to take out 10% of the tithe they collect from the Israelites and keep in the store house, Numbers 18:25 - 29 explains it, but they stopped doing it, they started making smart move on it and God was angry with them.

They were misbehaving with the tithes they collected, the book of Nehemiah 13:4 - 13 explains it.

NEW COVENANT

In the new covenant, you as a believer is the church (house of Yahuah/God) not a building (2 Corinthians 5:1, Acts 17:24, Acts 7:48, Matthew 24:1-2 and John 4:21-24) and a priest while Yahushua (Christ) is the high priest (Read Hebrew 7).

Because you as a believer is the church, there's no physical store house or temple, you are now the spiritual temple God dwell in, if you are the temple they use to bring their tithes to, then it's you that will consume the tithe not a Pastor or Priest.

In the entire new testament, there's no place Christ or the believers preached, received or collected tithe. Think for a minute, if the new testament is the Christian manual, why is tithing not there and what does that tell you?

C'mon, tithing and first fruit have no place in Christianity. It is what it is.

Tithing is excepting yourself from the sacrifice of Christ on the cross.

In the new covenant, the law was fulfilled by Christ and we are no longer under the law. After resurrection of Christ, the law became weak and useless as seen in the Hebrew 7:8-19.

Hebrews 7:18-19
18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Galatians 3:19-20
Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator,however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

* Christ is the seed been referred to here.

Colossians 2:17
These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.
The 613 laws are shadows until Christ came. Christ fulfilled the law, done and dusted, chapter closed forever. That's why it's now weak and useless.

Hebrews 7:12
For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.
Hebrew 8 vs 13
"By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

Romans 7:6
But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Galatians 3:10
For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

* If you're to obey the laws in the old testament to be right with God, you're to obey ALL the 613 laws otherwise you're under a curse. Tithing to fulfil what's written in the book of law attracts a curse. Stop tithing, you're bringing a curse to yourself.

James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Galatians 2:21
I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”

Hebrews 10:9-10
9 Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.” He sets aside the first to establish the second. 10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Christ once for all.

He set aside OLD COVENANT found in the old testament to establish the NEW COVENANT found in the new testament.

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
* The letter here is the old covenants (laws) while the spirit is the new covenant. Read the whole chapter for better understanding.

Please brothers and sisters, do yourself a favour and read the whole of 2 Corinthians 3. Verse 14 "But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away." is exactly what is happening in Christianity today. The minds of many were made dull.

Never allow any man born of flesh push you to do the things that are now weak and useless.
If Christ and the early Christians didn't do it, I tell you today, don't do it no matter the pressure.

The new testament scriptures are Christian manual, anything not found there shouldn't be a doctrine.

I still remain the son of the TRUTH.

There are conditions you MUST meet before you can be qualified to collect tithe.

Note: These are not my conditions, they are Yahuah's (God of Israel) STRICT conditions.

1) You must be a descendant of Jacob’s son Levi. That's to say, your lineage must be pointing to Levi who is the son of Jacob. You must have the blood of Levi flowing through your veins.

2) You must not have inheritance.

3) You must not work, all your work must be in the temple.

Numbers 18: 21-24
21 “I give to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as their inheritance in return for the work they do while serving at the tent of meeting. 22 From now on the Israelites must not go near the tent of meeting, or they will bear the consequences of their sin and will die. 23 It is the Levites who are to do the work at the tent of meeting and bear the responsibility for any offenses they commit against it. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. They will receive no inheritance among the Israelites. 24 Instead, I give to the Levites as their inheritance the tithes that the Israelites present as an offering to the Lord. That is why I said concerning them: ‘They will have no inheritance among the Israelites.’”
If you must pay tithe even though you're not an Israelite under the law, you have to go look for any descendant of Jacob’s son Levi and pay otherwise, you're not giving it to the right person as God commanded.

If you must do what Abraham did, be ready to return 90% to where you got it from. Yeah! Return the 90% of your salary to your employer. Abraham returned his own, so shall you.

Genesis 14:21-23
21 The king of Sodom said to Abram, “Give me the people and keep the goods for yourself.”

22 But Abram said to the king of Sodom, “With raised hand I have sworn an oath to the Lord, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, 23 that I will accept nothing belonging to you, not even a thread or the strap of a sandal, so that you will never be able to say, ‘I made Abram rich.’

Never forget the book of 2 Corinthians 9:7 is the Christian standard of giving.

2 Corinthians 9:7
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

You are free to give 10%, 50% even 100% to the kingdom but, NEVER you call it tithe or first fruit because Christians have no business with the mosaic laws.

If you decide to pay tithe or first fruit, you automatically exempt yourself from the finished work of Christ. The moment you pay tithe or first fruit, you removed yourself from grace and moved to the law which is now weak and useless (Hebrews 7:18-19), and a shadow of things to come (Colossians 2:17), the things are the coming, death and resurrection of Christ.

I still remain the son of the TRUTH.

Isn't it obvious no-one has bothered to reply your long online sermons here? Well let me hint you a bit, You have it mostly twisted upside down and too long to read or digest.
So many correct scriptures quoted but your analysis is all wrong on most of them. I would love to correct your so many falsehoods here but I know better than to argue with scriptures here online and especially with someone that's far gone wrong in his truth and thinking he is correct. Shai.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
paxonel:
daddy freeze says he never insulted oyedepo on his last comment that he corrected oyedepo over his opinion about women being submissive to their husbands not at previous times

So based on what you are saying, It will be safe to surmise under the laws of interpretation of languages and its formation that the pastor was referring to his previous insult on Bishop Oyedepo?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Again you go against the word of God that says no scripture is of private interpretation. So according to this your super-daft last twist, the religious leaders are the ones to pay tithes. They are supposed to do gods works 24/7 then pay tithe of what? Excreta I guess....dafty!

I would have educated you a little but since you want to result into insult i'll just let you be....it because of people like you many people laugh at Christians this days....I won't argue with you.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
YungJo207:

I would have educated you a little but since you want to result into insult i'll just let you be....it because of people like you many people laugh at Christians this days....I won't argue with you.
Good riddance to a sophisticated rubbish. eloquent bastard!
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Good riddance to a sophisticated rubbish. eloquent bastard!

Go back to school.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
YungJo207:

Go back to school.
In school of hard knocks, experience is the best teacher. Now I hereby certify a tither after the completion of my exposé of your ignorance.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
All this keypad warriors saying nonsense I go just look una sometimes dey laugh....someone was even calling oyedepo Elisha of our time... Elisha of who time? He can never and will never do quarter of what even Peter did not to talk of Elisha........You people should pls choose your words carefully here I would have argue some things here but 98% of this Christian on this thread just want to insult and say abusive words when you show them the truth....I wonder where is the Christ like among Christians this days some of you are better off as Boko Haram and herdsmen.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by bezimo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Youngzedd:

LOL, you don't know Daddy Freeze and the family he's from.

It will shock you to know that Romanian government have reached out to him in regards to the threat

See eeeh, Daddy Freeze is not a boy any Pastor can toy with.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie would have gotten thousands of law suit by now if the statement was made in a sane nation where people use their brain, probably get the church shut down

See eeh, Nigeria is not inhabitable. I just dey reason my stay in this sh1t hole self. A country where religious leaders have so much influence and power is doom.

Can't we just live in peace and harmony without religion? We were once one, but religion separated us. Religion brought choas in the land.

Which useless Romanian govt..that shitty part of Europe..who dem be? Nonsense

Oh lawsuit..why not you or your father go and sue the pastor..and then you too you will know how far..you think it's by talking nonsense chaff on Nairaland.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
In school of hard knocks, experience is the best teacher. Now I hereby certify a tither after the completion of my exposé of your ignorance.

Tell me one person that got bless out of tithe they paid in the Bible? Don't say Abraham cause he was a rich man before he paid and he returned the 90% back to the kings he took from.....I'll be waiting until then do have a nice day.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
bezimo:

Which useless Romanian govt..that shitty part of Europe..who dem be? Nonsense

Oh lawsuit..why not you or your father go and sue the pastor..and then you too you will know how far..you think it's by talking nonsense chaff on Nairaland.

Romania shitty part of Europe? Have you been there or know anybody that lives there?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
YungJo207:

Tell me one person that got bless out of tithe they paid in the Bible? Don't say Abraham cause he was a rich man before he paid and he returned the 90% back to the kings he took from.....I'll be waiting until then do have a nice day.
After I expose you in one area you quickly run to another. Well if you think scrapping waec and jamb makes you more intelligent than God who says payment of tithe will provoke opening of heaven for outpouring of blessings, then I gladly give up on you stiff brain and mind.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by bezimo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Youngzedd:

He's still calling names like his GO.

Matthew 23:23
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Now tell me, where is the endorsement?

Bible school 101:

Point 1: He was talking to teachers of the law and Pharisees who were not Christians. As a matter of fact, it wa sthis set of people that crucified and exchanged with a thief.

Point 2: Spices--mint, dill and cumin are not money but food.

Point 3: We are in the new covenant.

Christ didn't preach, pay or collect tithe and you said he endorsed it, hehehe this one weak me.

I advise you take your time and read my earlier comment, pray to God to intepret what's there for you.

If I choose to pay tithe based on my conviction from Malachi 3:17-21 and I am blessed for it.is it your money or father's money..who gave you the audacity to tell me if my tithing is legit or not..look at this idiot oh..the nonsense you use your money for drinking, clubbing, carrying women is it a legit use of money? Nonsense

Better shut up there and don't tell anybody if they can pay tithe or not.if you don't nobody put gun for your head that you must.

3 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by bezimo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
YungJo207:

Romania shitty part of Europe? Have you been there or know anybody that lives there?

I have lived in Europe(France) before moving to my present country Canada.

When people go to Europe Romania is not where people go..its the shitty part of Eastern Europe.
When I talk you listen especially if you don't know what inside plane look like, nor even have a passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Danwakae(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
paxonel:
daddy freeze says he never insulted oyedepo on his last comment that he corrected oyedepo over his opinion about women being submissive to their husbands not at previous times

What is now the difference with what you said ??... You insulted me yesterday, and today u are attacking me... No concern me o, I am not a Christian ...Na una cup of Mai chai..lolsss
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by RexTramadol1: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Even if I’m not a fan of either

What I like most is..............

Oyedepo mute weyrey danu
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
After I expose you in one area you quickly run to another. Well if you think scrapping waec and jamb makes you more intelligent than God who says payment of tithe will provoke opening of heaven for outpouring of blessings, then I gladly give up on you stiff brain and mind.

Run from where to where? If the government pays for the jamb and waec already then you would be a complete idiot to keep paying......God said that before Christ or after Christ? Why did the curtain of the temple thorn when Christ died? Was the tithe in the old testament money or food? Was it suppose to be given to Just anybody or the levite? Even the levite was suppose to bring into the store house......so where is the sense you are trying to make? Some justifying what you don't read............Some of you will even say you will understand the Bible when the holy spirit lead you so the holy spirit is suppose to tell you something different from what is written? And if he tells you something different from what is written why still read it?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:

The grace now controls tithe right. Just when I thought you couldn't go lower. Na you know, anyon e u like follow.

Your pastors use Malachi to defend their stance on Tithes.

So, they do not tithe the Abraham way. Rather, they tithe as required by the Law.

The difference between the Abraham tithe and Tithe under the law is that Abraham's tithe was not made under compulsion. And he didn't tithe out of his own properties.

But under the Law, the Israelites were mandated to tithe. It was a law, not a freewill giving.

Your pastors want people to continue to tithe under the law when we are no longer under the Law.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Zezco(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Yoruba called it "ABOLORUN"
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mark my words, that uncouth boy called Freeze will meet his recompense soon. He's operating under a lot of prophetic curses.

We know how it will end. He'll take repeated sojourns to meet with all the Pastors he's been insulting to seek for their forgiveness before seeking God's forgiveness. He'll send influential emissaries to Otta and other locations to meet with these men of God for intercessory prayers.
You cant kick against the pricks and expect to succeed. It's a wild goose chase he's embarking on.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
bezimo:

I have lived in Europe(France) before moving to my present country Canada.

When people go to Europe Romania is not where people go..its the shitty part of Eastern Europe.
When I talk you listen especially if you don't know what inside plane look like, nor even have a passport.

You know it funny you just said nonsense and back it up with nonsense....so cause France and Canada better economically pass some part of Europe makes it a shitty place? Compare that same Romania to your country Nigeria and tell me which is a shitty place....compare Romania to Bulgaria and tell me which is a shitty place........Na France you stay you dey call Romania shitty place some part of that same France is still shitty place......oga abeg face front.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Your pastors use Malachi to defend their stance on Tithes.

So, they do not tithe the Abraham way. Rather, they tithe as required by the Law.

The difference between the Abraham tithe and Tithe under the law is that Abraham's tithe was not made under compulsion. And he didn't tithe out of his own properties.

But under the Law, the Israelites were mandated to tithe. It was a law, not a freewill giving.

Your pastors want people to continue to tithe under the law when we are no longer under the Law.

They won't listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by shugasofttouch: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
greatdreamer:
The bastard cum coward called Daddy Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? only a lazy youth will take Baby Freeze serious.
And you think daddy freeze isn't scared of dying? He can't touch the Muslims or buhari them no born am well to try am.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
shugasofttouch:
And you think daddy freeze isn't scared of dying? He can't touch the Muslims or buhari them no born am well to try am.

Is he a Muslim? Let the Muslim talk about their own and let us Christians talk about our own.....For heaven sake we are supposed to be Christ like and correct some human errors for crying out loud.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by bezimo(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
YungJo207:

You know it funny you just said nonsense and back it up with nonsense....so cause France and Canada better economically pass some part of Europe makes it a shitty place? Compare that same Romania to your country Nigeria and tell me which is a shitty place....compare Romania to Bulgaria and tell me which is a shitty place........Na France you stay you dey call Romania shitty place some part of that same France is still shitty place......oga abeg face front.

I ain't been to Nigeria for 6 years..technically I am Canadian..So address me properly..France and Romania be mate?..is your head Ok? Person wey no get passport why e no go talk nonsense. My friend shut up there..where have you gone. What do you know? Romania of all places..Lmao
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
bezimo:

I ain't been to Nigeria for 6 years..technically I am Canadian..So address me properly..France and Romania be mate?..is your head Ok? Person wey no get passport why e no go talk nonsense. My friend shut up there..where have you gone. What do you know? Romania of all places..Lmao

No wonder you get mouth dey talk nonsense....see say you get problem where I take talk say France and Romania be mate.....all this useless people wen go dey use another man country make mouth like say naija better if Nigeria wasn't a shitty place you wouldn't have left nonsense...... Romania is shitty part of Europe like say Nigeria better pass them....... Romania for where Uruguay dey, Bulgaria sef.......Oga abeg dey your dey I no get strength for useless argument.....
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by bezimo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
YungJo207:

[s]No wonder you get mouth dey talk nonsense....see say you get problem where I take talk say France and Romania be mate.....all this useless people wen go dey use another man country make mouth like say naija better if Nigeria wasn't a shitty place you wouldn't have left nonsense...... Romania is shitty part of Europe like say Nigeria better pass them....... Romania for where Uruguay dey, Bulgaria sef.......Oga abeg dey your dey I no get strength for useless argument[/s].....

Garbage
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by chijokz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
I'm interested. Do you have a referral code or link to sign up?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
They paid those tithes of mint in accordance to overwritten ordinances and practices. They are just like people like you who claim tithe is to be eaten in church and refused to consider subsequent ordinances that overwrites previous ones.

You still haven't proven or shown me where Christ endorsed tithing.

Remember I promised to give you 10k for wine if you show me where Christ, apostles or any Christian paid or collected tithe in the entire scripture.

In christianity, Levites were not given any tithe, below is a proof. So no body can say he replaced the Levites because they brought things to the church, they didn't collect.

Acts 4:36-37
36 Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means “son of encouragement”), 37 sold a field he owned and brought the money and put it at the apostles’ feet.

Every Christian should be a giver by default, so sad today's Christians aren't until you threaten them with hell fire and crisis like they are doing today which is deceit. You're free to give any amount or percent to the ministry, but giving it with the mindset of fulfiling the law of tithing attracts a curse as stated below.

For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

* If you're to obey the laws in the old testament to be right with God, you're to obey ALL the 613 laws otherwise you're under a curse.

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Ya gazia ✌�.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Dalby(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV captured the moment Daddy Freeze called Bishop Oyedepo a bald-headed fowl.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-H2CwhpZwI

Recall that Pastor Ibiyeome on Sunday had threatened to kill Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop David Oyedepo.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364087/moment-daddy-freeze-called-bishop-oyedepo-bald-headed-fowl-video/

And Freeze went on playing the VICTIM CARD...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by YungJo207(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Youngzedd:

You still haven't proven or shown me where Christ endorsed tithing.

Remember I promised to give you 10k for wine if you show me where Christ, apostles or any Christian paid or collected tithe in the entire scripture.

In christianity, Levites were not given any tithe, below is a proof. So no body can say he replaced the Levites because they brought things to the church, they didn't collect.

Acts 4:36-37
36 Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means “son of encouragement”), 37 sold a field he owned and brought the money and put it at the apostles’ feet.

Every Christian should be a giver by default, so sad today's Christians aren't until you threaten them with hell fire and crisis like they are doing today which is deceit. You're free to give any amount or percent to the ministry, but giving it with the mindset of fulfiling the law of tithing attracts a curse as stated below.

* If you're to obey the laws in the old testament to be right with God, you're to obey ALL the 613 laws otherwise you're under a curse.

Ya gazia ✌�.

They will call you Antichrist now.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
bezimo:

If I choose to pay tithe based on my conviction from Malachi 3:17-21 and I am blessed for it.is it your money or father's money..who gave you the audacity to tell me if my tithing is legit or not..look at this idiot oh..the nonsense you use your money for drinking, clubbing, carrying women is it a legit use of money? Nonsense

Better shut up there and don't tell anybody if they can pay tithe or not.if you don't nobody put gun for your head that you must.

See curses everywhere.

Nigerian Christians hate to admit to the truth coming from the Bible they so much believe in. Maybe you get razor blaze and cut out the things you don't like from the bible.

So the below is from the book of Amadioha

There are 3 types of tithing.

1) Tithe of the feast: This tithe is for your consumption and you do it every first and second year.
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 explains it all.

2) Levitcal tithe: This tithe is what you give to the Levite (only to the descendants of Jacob’s son Levi) in the third year after you have eaten your tithe in the first and second year.

Deuteronomy 14:28-29, Deuteronomy 26:12 and Numbers 18:21- 25 explains it all.

The strict condition here is that you must be the bloodline of Levi to collect tithe. No body else on earth is qualified to collect this tithe apart from those who have the blood of Jacob's son Levi running through their veins. Any other person who collect this is either a criminal or ignorant.

3) Tithe to the needy: In the third year after you have previously eaten your tithe in the first and second year, you're to give the tithe of the third year to the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows.

Levitcal tithe and tithe to the poor is for the third year, that's to say, you share it between the Levites, foreigners, fatherless and widows. It is only meant for this four set of people.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by derbykol(f): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pastor David Ibiyiomie gave it hot to Freezer.No be every pastor quiet na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.