Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? (3035 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Why Are Nigerians So Successful In America? / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Timiofak(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2020
BelieverDE:

Telling the girl you want her to sign a prenuptial agreement can make her call the marriage thing off. Most ladies are against that idea.
lmao, a prenup doesn’t state that should would not take anything, it can even be 50/50 arrangement, any babe that doesn’t agree, i would be skeptical about her.

With all the nonsense wey i dey see, for example look at dr dre’s wife she filed for divorce and still wanted if not all of his property, if not that dre proved they signed a prenup, omo my guy would be in trouble like this ooo. Upon the pre nup, she still wants a $2 million monthly, spousal support fee. So guys try and expect the unexpected oooo. No go dey overtrust.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
larryking540:

una must claim,24 is too young to date
While them don start since 14.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Changeofscene(m): 3:32am On Sep 12, 2020
FlackoJodye:
Hey y'all Good Evening or whatever it is in your perspective nations, I'm a Nigerian Immigrant here in the 6ix,been up here for a while now .Next month makes it a year.

I'M not the juiciest writer,what I say here wouldn't be so eye catching or fun but its honest pure fact.

I work for a IT firm and money has not been my worry for two years now (Glory to God) but I've not been really chanced to look for a partner cos of d nature of my Job,But for these pasts fouro months I've been a little bit more loose innit.

So to d topic, I've been searching for a partner to be with here in the 6ix,I've been with White girls,A Korean Chick but not a black Canadian or AA.

And we went along quite right but cultural differences played a huge role in undermining d relationship (the last one was d final straw). I got to decipher that maybe Nigerian Girls are the best for me and las las I got to settle down with one.

So therefore , I started hanging around Nigerians churches,Weddings yunno places where we can easily be ID. Gotten my few share of Nigerians Chicks here, They tend not to be the most beautiful girls a round here(But this is a thread for another nigga),but the issue I have with them is the attitude problem.

Yes I said it,NGA Chicks have terrible atitide here and I don't figure,there's this sense of high self esteem they have cos some of em where born in Canada or somewhat, or they live here now/or other reasons barely know to me .

Huge altitude Problem,and even if you're doing well there ,there's always this something extra they'll need,you can't satisfy them.and they hang around AAs a lot so they threaten to call police on you or Advance Divorce Threats (even when you're not married lol)

They tend to be bossy,Unnecessarily rude and manipulative, Very self centered and to crown it all .Always angry .

Don't know where we got it all wrong. I tell you .We should be doing this to ourselves in a foreign Land. The Biggest Problem here I've come to note is the Baby /Child Support stuff they do here. its real and although I know White people Started It but the way Nigerian women abuse the privelidge (I haven't experienced the trauma of this personally and don't wish to).

I shouldnt deviate but theres a big problem I tell you mate. Our sisters are always perturbed, I don't if I should use d word depressed or something but there's this thing always biting them Emotional or psychological that they refuse to share with their partner.

I had d roughest 2 months of my stay here in 6ix these last 2 Monthly cause of Nigerian chick,For d first time in my life I got arrested and Put in Cell.(Don't think I need to explain why to anybody)

So OGs in d house. Pls whats d move? , What Should I do . My Yoruba Co-worker suggested an East African Chick or some thing but I Havent really seen many of them here. I still believe I can get a level Headed Naija Chick but maybe not here, I thought about going back to Nigeria to find a gurl but ive heard and see stories. lol No no .

So pls any suggestions for a G.I'm 24 BTW.thanks in advanced God bless Y'all

What the hell do you mean calling Canada the "6ix"?Where did you learn it from?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by KingCurtis21: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2020
Changeofscene:

What the hell do you mean calling Canada the "6ix"?Where did you learn it from?

The 6ix refers to the cities that make up the Great Toronto Area (or, GTA), but is mostly used when talking about Toronto.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Timiofak(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Timiofak(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2020
Clicked:
You know the funny thing, it is always Nigerian men who left to live in western countries that complain about our women and not those born there. The problem is that Nigerian men expect to treat Nigerian women the same way you treat them back at home and you guys are usually surprised when that doesn't fly over there.

Can you honestly tell yourself that the behaviour, the treatment, the same mannerisms you showed your foreign girlfriends was what you showed the Nigerian girls? Did you have the same expectations of them that you had of the foreign girls?

Anyway, you're still young and except you're looking to get married real soon, you have enough time to find yourself a spouse. If Nigerian girls are not for you, stick to other nationalities, after all everyone has their type.

https://twitter.com/mrodanz/status/1304690107321114624?s=21

Read this.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Changeofscene(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
KingCurtis21:

The 6ix refers to the cities that make up the Great Toronto Area (or, GTA), but is mostly used when talking about Toronto.

Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Ishilove: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ogbeni your writing has reactivated my headache. Learn to communicate even in informal settings.

*unfollows thread
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:
Ogbeni your writing has reactivated my headache. Learn to communicate even in informal settings.

*unfollows thread
Everyone should protect themselves.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Dalil8: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
FlackoJodye:
but maybe not here, I thought about going back to Nigeria to find a gurl but ive heard and see stories. lol No no .

If you love your life and freedom, don't ever make the mistake of going to Nigeria to get a life partner.

They're worse back home in Nigeria.

You're too young to have your life messed up.

Don't say you were not warned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
You have been in Canada for just one year and your problem come be woman? Is this the kind of topic someone with sense suppose to dey create at this time?

Oga go find work and settle down well fess.

This is an advice and not an insult.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Kvngfrosh(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
J111333:
You have been in Canada for just one year and your problem come be woman? Is this the kind of topic someone with sense suppose to dey create at this time?

Oga go find work and settle down well fess.

This is an advice and not an insult.
Did you skip the part that he said he works in an IT firm?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
Did you skip the part that he said he works in an IT firm?
Working in an IT firm and so what and as what exactly? He moved barely a year ago, got all the necessary papers and haff already started working in an IT firm that pays him billions abi? Mtchew

I no wan discuss that one biko. I only advised him because he has only been in Canada for just one year and even if he makes $10k a week, he still needs to learn the ropes and settle down fess.

You don't move from Ogbomosho to Lagos because of hustle and the first thing in your mind will be why Lekki babes no dey gree pesin press nyash.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Kvngfrosh(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
J111333:
Working in an IT firm and so what and as what exactly? He moved barely a year ago, got all the necessary papers and haff already started working in an IT firm that pays him billions abi? Mtchew

I no wan discuss that one biko. I only advised him because he has only been in Canada for just one year and even if he makes $10k a week, he still needs to learn the ropes and settle down fess.

You don't move from Ogbomosho to Lagos because of hustle and the first thing in your mind will be why Lekki babes no dey pesin press nyash.
ok
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by chukxie(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2020
I don't under how person go dey inside water yet soap dey enter him eyes. Guy, since you've concluded most Nigeria single ladies in Canada aren't friendly, my advice to you is to make friends with Canadian ladies or other non Nigerian ladies who you consider friendly and approachable. Must you marry a Nigerian?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by GboyegaD(m): 3:28am On Sep 13, 2020
youngsahito:
PLS,IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GIRL YOU HAD SEX WITH 14TH OF FEBRUARY TO PUT TO BIRTH 7TH OF SEPTEMBER.

Is the baby premature or you are told it is full term? If the baby isn't premature, you are not the father.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by kellycute(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2020
BelieverDE:

Telling the girl you want her to sign a prenuptial agreement can make her call the marriage thing off. Most ladies are against that idea.
she either sign the prenup or I walk!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Memberclub(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2020
Interracial marriage is the only option. Sorry bro
Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2020
FlackoJodye:
Hey y'all Good Evening or whatever it is in your perspective nations, I'm a Nigerian Immigrant here in the 6ix,been up here for a while now .Next month makes it a year.

I'M not the juiciest writer,what I say here wouldn't be so eye catching or fun but its honest pure fact.

I work for a IT firm and money has not been my worry for two years now (Glory to God) but I've not been really chanced to look for a partner cos of d nature of my Job,But for these pasts fouro months I've been a little bit more loose innit.

So to d topic, I've been searching for a partner to be with here in the 6ix,I've been with White girls,A Korean Chick but not a black Canadian or AA.

And we went along quite right but cultural differences played a huge role in undermining d relationship (the last one was d final straw). I got to decipher that maybe Nigerian Girls are the best for me and las las I got to settle down with one.

So therefore , I started hanging around Nigerians churches,Weddings yunno places where we can easily be ID. Gotten my few share of Nigerians Chicks here, They tend not to be the most beautiful girls a round here(But this is a thread for another nigga),but the issue I have with them is the attitude problem.

Yes I said it,NGA Chicks have terrible atitide here and I don't figure,there's this sense of high self esteem they have cos some of em where born in Canada or somewhat, or they live here now/or other reasons barely know to me .

Huge altitude Problem,and even if you're doing well there ,there's always this something extra they'll need,you can't satisfy them.and they hang around AAs a lot so they threaten to call police on you or Advance Divorce Threats (even when you're not married lol)

They tend to be bossy,Unnecessarily rude and manipulative, Very self centered and to crown it all .Always angry .

Don't know where we got it all wrong. I tell you .We should be doing this to ourselves in a foreign Land. The Biggest Problem here I've come to note is the Baby /Child Support stuff they do here. its real and although I know White people Started It but the way Nigerian women abuse the privelidge (I haven't experienced the trauma of this personally and don't wish to).

I shouldnt deviate but theres a big problem I tell you mate. Our sisters are always perturbed, I don't if I should use d word depressed or something but there's this thing always biting them Emotional or psychological that they refuse to share with their partner.

I had d roughest 2 months of my stay here in 6ix these last 2 Monthly cause of Nigerian chick,For d first time in my life I got arrested and Put in Cell.(Don't think I need to explain why to anybody)

So OGs in d house. Pls whats d move? , What Should I do . My Yoruba Co-worker suggested an East African Chick or some thing but I Havent really seen many of them here. I still believe I can get a level Headed Naija Chick but maybe not here, I thought about going back to Nigeria to find a gurl but ive heard and see stories. lol No no .

Join any indigenous Nigerian association there. That should make your search easy. But if you're expecting to find a docile lady to manipulate anyhow you like, you're on a long thing. The society favors women more. So you better drop that Nigerian man entitlement mentality in Nigeria and face reality mate!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2020
Dalil8:

If you love your life and freedom, don't ever make the mistake of going to Nigeria to get a life partner.

They're worse back home in Nigeria.

You're too young to have your life messed up.

Don't say you were not warned!

I wonder why he is so fuvking desperate at 24

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies While Being Deported From Canada / Slovakia / Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.