Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. (1126 Views)

2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
mabea:
Rubbish talk. Na you or your tribe dey rule our town unions or ogbako umunna yet we are Making progress? Yet your people are worst off. I wonder where you people are getting this notion that Igbos hate themselves whereas they are no ethnic groups in Nigeria more united that the igbos
shocked
Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by Muna4real(f): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
So you people can turn the whole Nigeria to baby factory

A baby factory can't be compared to an open cemetery.
Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by IamWonderful: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Muna4real:

A baby factory can't be compared to an open cemetery.
So pounding of new babies alive in Okija shrine for money rituals is justifiable?
Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by Aufbauh(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
I'm not a Fulani man nor from the core north but i believe that the narratives of the Igbos about the Fulanis are mischievous and politically sensational.

Why is it that the so much atrocities of the fulanis were only seen and felt by the Igbos? Is it that they have different sight from others? Not at all. Even the southern kaduna man that has seen the worst of the fulanis doesn't hate them like the far away Igbo man.

To me i see both the Igbos and fulanis as same coin of different face. The Igbos are angry cus they wish they're the ones in power and doing the same thing a Fulani man is doing, and because they've seen that the system will not allow them to displace the Fulani man. He now decide to go to the street to seek sympathy and to create a monster off the Fulani man.

Again, what the Igbos failed to understand is that the Bible itself says that ".....it is what comes out of a person that defies him". This implies that what you say has tendencies to last longer in people's memories than an occasional actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by Goodmarlian: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Aufbauh:
I'm not a Fulani man nor from the core north but i believe that the narratives of the Igbos about the Fulanis are mischievous and politically sensational.

Why is it that the so much atrocities of the fulanis were only seen and felt by the Igbos? Is it that they have different sight from others? Not at all. Even the southern kaduna man that has seen the worst of the fulanis doesn't hate them like the far away Igbo man.

To me i see both the Igbos and fulanis as same coin of different face. The Igbos are angry cus they wish they're the ones in power and doing the same thing a Fulani man is doing, and because they've seen that the system will not allow them to displace the Fulani man. He now decide to go to the street to seek sympathy and to create a monster off the Fulani man.

Again, what the Igbos failed to understand is that the Bible itself says that ".....it is what comes out of a person that defies him". This implies that what you say has tendencies to last longer in people's memories than an occasional actions.
trash
Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by Muna4real(f): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
So pounding of new babies alive in Okija shrine for money rituals is justifiable?

I've never seen a state in Nigeria, which doesn't have cases of rituals. You can use the skull mining in your state for example. wink
Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by Frankodion1: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
See my games below

Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by Difrent: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Goodmarlian:
An average Nigerian will tell you I cannot vote an Igbo man as president God forbid igbos are greedy, igbos like domination ,the will break Nigeria into pieces,but he will vote a Fulani man over and over again knowing very well that the Fulani tribe has murdered millions of Nigerians of all tribes since amalgamation now a murderer and a greedy person who is better to lead?.If hypocrisy is a person he will a Nigerian .

igbos voted masively for Atiku a fulani man in 2019, going down memory lane , igbos even preferred Shagari a fulani man to Ojukwu, their war hero (the only place in the world that refused to vote a man that sacrificed so much for his people........the common thing about both scenarios above is that they took those decisions with the hope that they will deny the Yorubas the opportunity to get to power, they were successful in 1979 but failed woefully in 2019..........if hypocrisy is a person , he will surely be an ibo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by Hypocrisy: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Difrent:

igbos voted masively for Atiku a fulani man in 2019, going down memory lane , igbos even preferred Shagari a fulani man to Ojukwu, their war hero (the only place in the world that refused to vote a man that sacrificed so much for his people........the common thing about both scenarios above is that they took those decisions with the hope that they will deny the Yorubas the opportunity to get to power, they were successful in 1979 but failed woefully in 2019..........if hypocrisy is a person , he will surely be an ibo man

I'm not Igbo.
Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by Difrent: 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hypocrisy:

I'm not Igbo.

never said you were
Re: Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by Difrent: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Aufbauh:

we have been documenting their erratic behavior since 2015, even GEJ has moved on but the Igbos refused to...........we await them in 2023, Buhari hs shown that anybody can become president without the vote of the ibos thus rendering them useless politically, even PDP their darling Party knows this and thats why PDP can never give them the party presidential ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From APC Rally In Edo State / See How Man Stops Thugs From Breaking In To Access Bank This Morning / Double Standard, Ibo People Call Themselves Biafrans, So Why Is Danladi Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.