Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal (92215 Views)

Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Offpoint:
What's so sweet in sex that makes humans lost their senses?

Isn't it to thrust repeatedly and release sperm?

Nature you should have let us only urge for sex when we are ready to procreate.

It's unfair to torture us everyday with Testosterone and other sexual hormones just because you don't want us go extinct.
The animals you blessed them with mating period, but you constantly torture daily.

Great men have fallen because sex.

I accidentally snapped myself the other day when I was having sex with my partner and I can't believe what a grown up man like me was acting... Just imagine a grown up man like me doing eyes like this...
No meme to explain the look on my face, I was like a combination of imbecil* and idiot
lemme see
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Unrated900(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
So if the lecturer hasn’t requested for sex

This is how she would walk out with 2-1 and be working In Aso rock

While the main student would be in street looking for job

The lady should be arrested for conspiracy with the police to set the man up.

If I may ask what offense has the man committed

Is this rape or what.

To the lecturer try and get evan’s lawyer and you will win the case irony.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by ComeToJesus: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God” [for temptation does not originate from God, but from our own flaws]; for God cannot be tempted by [what is] evil, and He Himself tempts no one. But each one is tempted when he is dragged away, enticed and baited [to commit sin] by his own [worldly] desire (lust, passion).
James 1:13‭-‬14 AMP
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
How come?.... but school dey lock
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Silentgroper(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
placeofallure:
This thing called Sex! Many great men have been felled by it. Ask Sampson.

Thank goodness these ones were caught.
This will still not serve as a deterrent. Many more will still be caught after them.

Anywhere Mr. Taiwo, physics teacher, WGSS dey, e no go shaprapra for you as you wanted to sleep with a hapless SS1 child. Thank God that I have sense that year.

Randy he-goats!
. Maybe we should ask GOD to stop making puccy's available. In short pending nd existing puccies should be closed up
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
deepwater:
The vile of TOTO
chai!!! Oturugbeke
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Unrated900:
So if the lecturer hasn’t requested for sex

This is how she would walk out with 2-1 and be working In Aso rock

While the main student would be in street looking for job

The lady should be arrested for conspiracy with the police to set the man up.

If I may ask what offense has the man committed

Is this rape or what.

To the lecturer try and get evan’s lawyer and you will win the case irony.
useless talk
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Unrated900(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fourwinds:
useless talk

Foolish comment
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by RTSC: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
My friend used to do this
Infact he is still doing it.
Though he told me he is tired of it. He asks for money now instead of sex.

He has slept with atleast 10% of the female students in one south west university.

Just pick his phone, and you will break down in tears if you are a parent.
Ravishing female students like no mans business.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bernice4ozodo:
lemme see
curiousity dey kill ooooooooo
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Silentgroper(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
gunners160:
why on earth are some men just too wicked and self centred? He wants to collect 170k and at thesame time puck her all in the name of grades as if he is a god.The annoying thing about all this is that he is aware the lady was about to get married.
PUNISHMENT
The police should just tie him on a chair naked with a time bomb close to d penis. They should invite three beautiful runs bae to strip naked in front of him, once the gbola should rise up, the bomb should just explode
And kill the 3 beautiful runs babe along with himself. U are wicked nd self centered too

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Unrated900:

Foolish comment
now you know your comment was foolish...
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
RTSC:
My friend used to do this
Infact he is still doing it.
Though he told me he is tired of it. He asks for money now instead of sex.

He has slept with atleast 10% of the female students in one south west university.

Just pick his phone, and you will break down in tears if you are a parent.
Ravishing female students like no mans business.
he will pay for it dear when he least expect it

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Ezmans: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Powerfly:
Very useless set of shameful men. I pray they catch others.. So they loose their job for befiting and sensible men to work.
what surprise is that many of these lecturers are religious leaders

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by mrnelsono(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
One day, one day, God go catch you one day, na wetin happen so
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by EMMY76: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chaii look at how a whole professor just reduced himself to nothing all because of 5mins access to kitten what a shame. undecided
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by niyidenrele: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
urchcoded:
Normal thing in higher institutions, Even as an ordinary lecturer's boy, I know how many girls i shift pant in the central research laboratory just to increase their chemistry practical manual score. Talk less of someone that has the capacity to give you straight A. The truth be say most of these girls do this stuff willingly.
FUN FACT: YOUR DEPARTMENT HOD HAS SLEPT WITH ONE QUARTER OF THE GIRLS IN THE DEPARTMENT
2: YOUR EXAMS AND RECORD OFFICER HAS SLEPT WITH MORE GIRLS THAN THE HOD. HE ALSO COLLECTS MORE THAN 500K FROM STUDENTS ESPECIALLY BOYS PER SEMESTER
You made me remember one randy Exam and Record officer, far back in school, FED UNI AGRIC, ABK,..Mr Salam, only God knows, how many girl's students hole his Gbola, has entered, M sure posterity will soon catch up with him one day

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by CzarChris(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Seriously, I pity these men. Do you know what it takes to get a PhD? Talkless of being a Professor.

What a shame, great destinies destroyed out of lack of ability to control ones libido? This is an abberation, these men can't ever get a job in any reputable firm, Federal or State institution again, talkless of a university. All because of having base instincts like an animal. Owerri is a small town, I can only imagine the public ridicules their wives and children would be going through right now.

What a waste.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by deepwater(f): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fourwinds:
chai!!! Oturugbeke

complete it

Oturugbeke! mo buru ndi ila

i am sure u dont know that part
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by earnit3: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
deepwater:

complete it

Oturugbeke! mo buru ndi ila

i am sure u dont know that part
i don't know that aspect oooooo
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by MMXX: 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Okpoko and sex na 5 & 6 grin
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by obstead200(m): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2020
urchcoded:
Normal thing in higher institutions, Even as an ordinary lecturer's boy, I know how many girls i shift pant in the central research laboratory just to increase their chemistry practical manual score. Talk less of someone that has the capacity to give you straight A. The truth be say most of these girls do this stuff willingly.
FUN FACT: YOUR DEPARTMENT HOD HAS SLEPT WITH ONE QUARTER OF THE GIRLS IN THE DEPARTMENT
2: YOUR EXAMS AND RECORD OFFICER HAS SLEPT WITH MORE GIRLS THAN THE HOD. HE ALSO COLLECTS MORE THAN 500K FROM STUDENTS ESPECIALLY BOYS PER SEMESTER
No. 1 is probably true. My HOD Na striker sef.

No. 2 is not always true. Some schools like mine have serious checks and balances. The exams and records officer can hardly change a single score without the owner of the course finding out eventually

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by GoldHorse(m): 3:02am On Sep 11, 2020
All these Lecturers getting caught are just greedy and senseless f00ls! What they're doing is bad enough but instead of staying with those olosho students who are more than willing and generous enough to spread the thing they will be disturbing innocent ones up and down. They want to mark all the register!

Why will you even want to nack a babe that will detest you after?

Ole olojukokoro!
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by chukswag(m): 4:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Graduated from that department few years back. Know both well, Njoku was the immediate past HOD of Chemistry Department, same as Agumuo. Well respected and feared in school, but this scandal don spoil everything..e remain some of our lecturers for that faculty of science

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by DragonFire433: 4:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Everyday for the Toto fvcker, one day for nairalanders

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 11, 2020
pocohantas:
Na them dey share STD (Sexually Transmitted Degrees) for higher institutions. Terrorizing (female) students. Just look at someone’s head of home. Tufia!!

They can only terrorize female students who are dull and have no business being in the university in the first place. How many girls can own up to have offered sex to a lecturer for marks they don't deserve? Not one because they are all saints but we know there are millions of girls and women who get what they don't deserve by offering sex in exchange.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 11, 2020
Fourwinds:
he will pay for it dear when he least expect it

How about the girls getting grades they don't deserve? What will happen to them?
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by placeofallure(f): 5:24am On Sep 11, 2020
Ayoothniel1:

It’s “SAMSON”

Yeah thanks. Dunno what I was thinking.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by emenyeonu: 5:57am On Sep 11, 2020
Chai my lecturer in Chemistry back then.
Na waaaaooooo
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Omengboji: 5:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Na today? That is imsu for u. To check result 2 things are involved= money or sex. Go and collect your result after graduation then your people will know the difference between imsu and other state schools. They intentionally omit students results there by making the students vulnerable to their demands. How can a student after sitting for exams her papers will be missing. Its only in Nigeria u here such bullsheet. Just waiting to hear a university or higher institutions that will send u SMS that ur result is ready for collection. How can a VC of a sch still have uncollected results for over 5years? In imsu, u need to give council one section to seat to approve result buth for part-time and regular. U have everybody's details if u claim its a school, send them SMS that their results are ready to forestall rape and bribery. Minister if doesn't take action to stop reoccurrence shall be sanctioned and if your school is mentioned as a VC then sees u see station. Its time to get things right. Polytechnics and college of educations are trying more than the universities as far as these matters are concern. Students are afraid to report incidents because of clicks and cabals inside schools. Imsu have the highest uncollected results/ certificates. Go ahead and rape I know things will get better over night when VC's daughter is raped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.