Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents (33554 Views)

Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command / Bandits In Zamfara Kidnap 20 Women, Kill 7 People / Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Insecurity here and there... God should show Nigeria is mercy
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by lizdammy: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Somebody please wake me up. This is not a good dream.
When will four years end? 2022 or next year? E don do!
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Fourwinds: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
vanida6:
This is serious. Hopefully the security agencies should handle this situation fast, Am scared sad
security handle what? Those lazy things under this incompetent dullard? You are on a long thing
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Whatever!.. it can't just happen in the southern part of the country.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by tsagir(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
omaigala:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/413592-updated-gunmen-attack-abuja-community-abduct-residents.html
THEY ARE FULANI BECAUSE THE SAME THINGS HAPPEN TO ME FOR 3TIMES ONE HAPPENED ON 22\04/2020 at ZUBA SECOND AT ABAJE (ABUJA) TOWN THIRD AT SULEJA (NIGER STATE)

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by CodeTemplar: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Can this happen in Washington or tel Aviv?
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by TruthinAction: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
If shooting last more than 30 minutes inside any city and security personnel are no where to be found, the DPO in charge of that division should be sacked. And thorough investigation should be carried out. There is the likelihood that they have compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Respect55(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Buhari must be shocked about this.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Lucky5000(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Buhari is shocked
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Eshiosbest: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
I stay in tuga-maje, the most painful thing is a little girl of 3rs they took away, my 2ys old son lesson mate,it pain me so much

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by passiveincome01: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm[i][/i]
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by mamaafrik(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
can you people now see,they have runned the NW,NE ,uses the military to soften the North central,the next direction is South,i laugh at fools calling Mailafia's allegations lame,you are seeing DSS rummaging everywhere for a secret leaked by mailafia,saw killing of Gana,see water bill,heard of Herdmen radio, heard of Ruga, see the amount of Energy the Hausa-fulani are puttto waterdown Amotekun ,T.Y danjuma said the same,you hear of CAMA LAW and some goons in the North central and south are still not forming a coalition,they are still talking about '67 .
He go shock ALL OF UNA
Not even Tinubu will not be spared,write it down,the North might not want to hand over power and if it does they will make it Hell for the leader,that is why the rest must forget the pass and forge a strong coalition,i pity the Middle belt with their romance with the North

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Eshiosbest: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=dagbas post=93786587]TUNGAN MAJE should be in Niger state not Abuja.
I stand to be corrected nonetheless! if u don't known something u should ask,
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by notoriousbabe: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Buhari you see your life?
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by notoriousbabe: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Eshiosbest:
I stay in tuga-maje, the most painful thing is a little girl of 3rs they took away, my 2ys old son lesson mate,it pain me so much

are you for real?
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Mathantics: 12:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Now that they have started coming into big cities, maybe this incompetent Government will start listening to people's cries, cause it can easily be any of them this time arround.
Meanwhile their useless Dss is no where to be found where you need them Most.

These killers are working for cabals(fulani leaders)

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Kutzy01: 12:30am On Sep 11, 2020
that's the problem I have with this criminals. why go to Tungan Make to cause problems to people who are struggling to survive when Asokoro, Maitama n guarinpa ar there for Gods sake
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by masui(m): 12:53am On Sep 11, 2020
E be things.com

Bandits
Boko-Haram
Herdsmen
Militants
Ethnic militias
All groups with different categories and class of ammunition
Honestly, this is the right time for our leaders to tell themselves the truth and talk about the future of this country.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Nchenches: 12:55am On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
A customs intelligence signal warned of Boko Haram camping around Abuja Airport road near the defense intelligence agency quarters (DIA) yet the Buhari govt failed to act till the attacks have commenced now ....How can Boko Haram even camp near Defense Intelligence Agency qtrs and the Buhari govt keeps mute about it ...I am confused about this govt ooo

Ha ha ha. Pity those from the south who are struggling to succeed PMB.

ISIS will rather take over Aso Rock than any southern Nigerian succeed PMB.
Religion is opium to those who inhale and allow it to intoxicate them. Once their religious beliefs are placed on the table, any other thing is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by zachur(m): 12:59am On Sep 11, 2020
cry cry cry

Those who thirst for power with selfish interest has plug this country into calamity
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Nchenches: 1:09am On Sep 11, 2020
mamaafrik:
can you people now see,they have runned the NW,NE ,uses the military to soften the North central,the next direction is South,i laugh at fools calling Mailafia's allegations lame,you are seeing DSS rummaging everywhere for a secret leaked by mailafia,saw killing of Gana,see water bill,heard of Herdmen radio, heard of Ruga, see the amount of Energy the Hausa-fulani are puttto waterdown Amotekun ,T.Y danjuma said the same,you hear of CAMA LAW and some goons in the North central and south are still not forming a coalition,they are still talking about '67 .
He go shock ALL OF UNA
Not even Tinubu will not be spared,write it down,the North might not want to hand over power and if it does they will make it Hell for the leader,that is why the rest must forget the pass and forge a strong coalition,i pity the Middle belt with their romance with the North

Too many useless people in the south of Nigeria.

That’s why the day the terrorists grab Nigeria’s armory or they are freely given keys to Nigeria’s armory, they can overrun southern Nigeria in two days.

FAKE NEWS is what one expected to read after going through all comments here. But it’s like the event truly took place. This is a big sign for the horrors to come.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by omaigala(m): 2:13am On Sep 11, 2020
Seun and lalasticlala please return the original link in the post.

It was not from Premium Times.

Thank you.

NB: Please refer to this
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by bilulu(m): 2:25am On Sep 11, 2020
J111333:
Buhari is a disgrace to former military Generals.
How did he get to that rank sef? angry
Have you not head of what is called "quota system"? Quota system general....
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Mcreloaded(m): 5:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Everyone please calm down.
There is no cause for alarm
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by mamaafrik(m): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Nchenches:

Too many useless people in the south of Nigeria.

That’s why the day the terrorists grab Nigeria’s armory or they are freely given keys to Nigeria’s armory, they can overrun southern Nigeria in two days.

FAKE NEWS is what one expected to read after going through all comments here. But it’s like the event truly took place. This is a big sign for the horrors to come.
let us all wait and see,but seriously,i smell real Chaos.
This might eventually bring the needed resetting of the Contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Awoo88: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Now that they have started coming into big cities, maybe this incompetent Government will start listening to people's cries, cause it can easily be any of them this time arround.
Meanwhile their useless Dss is no where to be found where you need them Most.
They will not listen until one of them or their ward is kidnapped.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by Yujin(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2020
flokii:

Our security as a nation has been compromised no doubt.. the abok.is have messed this country up big time.

See what useless Nnamdi Azikiwe and his greed has caused for us all.. greed to dominate, thereby opposing "peaceful exit" of any ethnic group or region.
Lol. How convenient to blame Nnamdi Kanu who has neither taken your one naira or attacked violently anyone! I wonder what psychologists will call this your style of reasoning.
Abok.is like your wrote messed up the system yet you blame Nnamdi Kanu. What a shame.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by olosolos(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2020
The police did not rescue anyone, the gunmen only released those that can't walk for a long distance,I live there.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by dedollarman(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Am a witness to that attack it was very terrible that night was like war film they kidnapped about six children including my neighbor first son
Right now am not my self any more since last night am passing through a lot of traumae
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by jamace(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2020
J111333:
Buhari is a disgrace to former military Generals.
How did he get to that rank sef? angry
Emir influence and quota system. And that is why he is very sectional.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by quinox947: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2020
dagbas:
TUNGAN MAJE should be in Niger state not Abuja.
I stand to be corrected nonetheless!
TUNGA MAJE IS IN ABUJA. It shares its boundaries with Zuba and Gwagwalada all in Abuja.
Re: Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents by quinox947: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2020
ajebuter:
Buhari' sold dummy to Nigerians in 2015
Yet, they voted for him again in 2019.
Mass jazzing gone wrong..
Sorry, 2023 is far..
Majority rejected him in 2019 but he was rigged in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun / Hoodlums Steal Corpse From Grave In Kaduna, Rob Another - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.