Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo (61658 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week / Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by 2kul4skul: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Jobless youth I hail thee.

cheesy grin[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Ygrette(f): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
CaSttLe:
Why Ozo is Ozo and not what you want?

Vote Ozo

Sorry lav. Laycon is the man to beat.
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Gabriella1710(f): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gbam.
Nothing but the truth.
CaSttLe:
Why Ozo is Ozo and 1not what you want?

Calm, reserved, kind, respectful, good leader, patient, smart ....
I’m very sure if Ozo was awake the day Erica got out of hands, there’s a probability she will still remain in the house. Immediately the next morning, he advised her to apologize to people she offended. He always cares for people in the house; Wathoni, Tolanibaj and co testified. I know most people find his love attitude towards Nengi very irritating but tbvh he is a mix of Nigerian and western lifestyle so he is showing it different from what we all are used to here. He treats Nengi as a queen and I’m sure if he leaves on Sunday (God forbid) she will feel it deeply. Ozo is a perfect gentleman; watch his moves, opening doors for the ladies, standing up up for them to sit and offering help at any slightest opportunity. Everyone expected the playboy narrative from him but so bad he turned you guys down. He definitely knows he is handsome, exposed but never let it get to his head. He treats everyone with so much love, respect and sometimes wonder why the so much hate from the viewers. In the house he made a quick evaluation of everyone and found out that only Nengi fits his personality and that’s why they are really close but you feel he is follow follow because of Kayode�. He isn’t confrontational and that’s why he complains less, he doesn’t gossip and that’s why he has less friends, calm...They say he has lost focus but if you watch him during tasks or HOH games he brings his A game. There are many negative things people have said concerning Nengi to him but he always follows his mind. The most loving thing about him is his loyalty. Once you tell him something, he will never snitch on you. He will never put his winnings on your face and always encourage others to do better. Ozo is nothing but a nice human being and I wish we all have his person in our lives. I’ve so much followed the show and I can confirm, he is living his reality.-Witchersunited

Vote Ozo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Angelfrost(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Devgod1:
Ozo is going nowhere..
People calling him simps are people that do worse in their normal element. Begging in the room to put only the tip. Only to come on social media to call a reserved, loving and caring gentle man a simp.
Stupid people with their skewed mentality and Internet bravado to feel among. Rubbish

Certain things are irritating, pathetic and unmanly!!!

Running after a chick in a confined space almost to the point of stalking and getting on her nerves is not something to laud or admire! Call a spade a spade... There is nothing likeable, admirable, or noble about it... It is cloyingly irritating to majority of viewers (males and females alike).

I don't hate the guy... But, his antics are pitiable and no where near game winning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Brunosamel(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
omo this one weak me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by goldensoul55: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ibos

But I pity who Yul Edochie is supporting .
That guy is stingy he won't contribute a dime.

Shior
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Angelfrost(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
uthlaw:
who care help....kiddwaya go still Bleep her free and fair!

Leave these people... Na Nengi he wan use 'care and gentleness' win!!! Lol... Talk about casting pearls before swine! grin

Maybe that's why my late uncle always posited that Nice guys always finish last!!!

Well, good luck to Ozo... Let's see how far his 'consistency' will go.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Sheyilola(f): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
The guy’s color is too white
Most of the bbn dudes I’m the house are just too boring abeg.
It can never be compared with Bisola and Efe set.
Meehn twas so lively
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by moneyissweet(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
I am not surfering and not interested to protest for any shit...if you are surfering go and protest alone and leave people wey no dey surfer to have fun.

MansoryMX:
Everyone is busy ignoring the hardships surrounding we all. Whether una ignore am and focus on BBN. The problem still dey front dey wait all us all. If everyone hits the street to protest, it will not only shake this country but put a fear in this wicked and heartless government, instead y’all focus that energy on a stupid show that promotes immortality and laziness.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Devgod1: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Certain things are irritating, pathetic and unmanly!!!

Running after a chick in a confined space almost to the point of stalking and getting on her nerves is not something to laud or admire! Call a spade a spade... There is nothing likeable, admirable, or noble about it... It is cloyingly irritating to majority of viewers (males and females alike).

I don't hate the guy... But, his antics are pitiable and no where near game winning!
The problem I have with you people is you guys are making it seem it's one sided. I'm watching the show and they are running after each other.
You people should dead that narrative

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by okrote4real: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chase27:
Noble Igwe a show buzz celebrity

Myopic thinking.
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Angelfrost(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Devgod1:
The problem I have with you people is you guys are making seem it's one sided. I'm watching the show and they are running after each other.
You people should dead that narrative

Nengi is a fun loving girl who just wants to stay friends... Playing with someone doesn't mean commitment.

Ozo, on the other hand, is basically and literally stalking this lady, clouding and closing up her personal space... It's even amazing that she can even breathe.

There is no other narrative here. I know this cos I have seen guys like Ozo do this nonsense for years... Most of them end up burned badly!!!

The fact that some of you call this being romantic, caring, and what not is beyond amusing!!! grin

A girl has made it crystal clear that a relationship is not happening, not once, not even twice, yet the guy continues to stalk and shadow her about... What do you call that??! Romance??! Persistence??! Lol! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by topboss: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
[s]
Angelfrost:

Nengi is a fun loving girl who just wants to stay friends... Playing with someone doesn't mean commitment.

Ozo, on the other hand, is basically and literally stalking this lady, clouding and closing up her personal space... It's even amazing that she can even breathe.

There is no other narrative here. I know this cos I have seen guys like Ozo do this nonsense for years... Most of them end up burned badly!!!

The fact that some of you call this being romantic, caring, and what not is beyond amusing!!! grin

A girl has made it crystal clear that a relationship is not happening, not once, not even twice, yet the guy continues to stalk and shadow her about... What do you call that??! Romance??! Persistence??! Lol! grin
[/s]

LIKE THIS U MEAN?

I HATE LIARS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8D1bwRuwPk

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by topboss: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
LAYCON SUPPORTERS THAT WERE PRAISING LAYCON FOR FOLLOWING A GIRL THAT WAS SLEEPING WITH KIDWAYA, ARE THE SAME PEOPLE PUTTING DOWN OZO FOR BEING WITH A GIRL HE HAS BEEN WITH FROM THE START OF THE SHOW.

A GIRL THAT ASK HIM OUT ON SEVERAL OCCASSION, AND WOULD CRY IF OZO STARTED TO EAT WITHOUT HER.

DO U SEE Y NIGERIA IS THE WAY IT IS, YORUBA MEDIA OF LIES IS TO BLAME.

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME OZO AND NENGI MET, SHE WAS CHASING HIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T3TXB5Yi-Q

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by cedricksly: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Profsam696:
Do you want to learn how to cartoon your loved one? All you need is your smart phone (Android). Here is my WhatsApp number: 0.9.0_5_9_2,1,1_8_1_0
how much? So I know if I go msg u
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Jackmj(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
They are supporting him because of Tribe. That dude is boring he's got no content
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Angelfrost(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
topboss:
[s][/s]

LIKE THIS U MEAN?

I HATE LIARS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8D1bwRuwPk

Keep your shirt on! What you hate is not my problem... I have no interest in the show to begin with.

I simply believe a man should know where and when to draw the line!!! You don't trade your dignity for the fleeting attention of a man or woman who sees you as a mere side dish. Ozo is far from the mark... That's all I am saying!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by omeke12(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
. I tire oo all those epistle just to campaign for bbnaija housemate that probably has no idea he/she exists

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by LegalWolf: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chase27:
Ozoemenaa is his name and a BBN season 5 contestant currently in the house. The grace and great attitude he carries had drawn a lot of Nigerian celebrities to him such as SAMKLEF, Yul Edochie, Noble Igwe, Segalinks of Anti-SARS inhumanity to Nigerians, Cubana, Obi Cubana,TweetOracle and lots more

See screenshots of Naija celebs supporting him

This is false!!!! Sega is for Laycon
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by MansoryMX(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
moneyissweet:
I am not surfering and not interested to protest for any shit...if you are surfering go and protest alone and leave people wey no dey surfer to have fun.

Coming from someone who still get fed and given pocket money. Ur stupidity is legendary.

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by seanwilliam(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
imagine that bro..

Make man dey sit down watch bbn overnight.. men that's pure nonsense TO ME.. see as the guy used him whole energy dey analyse bbn...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Devgod1: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

If you are watching you see they do almost everything those in a relationship do.. didn't you see how she told off prince?? If she didn't want Ozo in her space. She won't be calling him for them to eat together in the same plate. she won't be touching him all over his face like she did today. Touching his lips etc. When Ozo gave her space and went to the garden didn't she come runing after him. You guys don't watch the show, but you people already have an opinion.
You guys should have sense please.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by CutieMya(f): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
My dear, can you imagine.
BluntTheApostle:

Don't mind that jobless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Devgod1:
If you are watching you see they do almost everything those in a relationship do.. didn't you see how she told off prince?? If you didn't want Ozo in her space. She won't be calling him for them to eat together in the same plate. she won't be touching him all over his face like she did today. Touching his lips etc. When Ozo gave her space and went to the garden didn't she come runing after him. You guys don't watch the show, but you people already have an opinion.
You guys should have sense please.

Okay o... Let them keep 'running' after each other then...

Good luck to them and all you who watch and support them. grin
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Angelfrost(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
MansoryMX:

Coming from someone who still get fed and given pocket money. Ur stupidity is legendary.

Why bother responding to a mentally lazy dunce who doesn't even know the difference between 'Surfer' and 'Suffer'?!!... grin
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by uthlaw: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Leave these people... Na Nengi he wan use 'care and gentleness' win!!! Lol... Talk about casting pearls before swine! grin

Maybe that's why my late uncle always posited that Nice guys always finish last!!!

Well, good luck to Ozo... Let's see how far his 'consistency' will go.

I concur
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Epitectus(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Bro u have said it all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Evercurious(f): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:

Most of the persons you mentioned there are supporting Laycon....Noble Igwe, Samklef and co.

It's just because Laycon is not up...so they decided to support Ozo so he can at least get to final.

In the finale..... Laycon is their choice

Lol.. achikota ekwe onu.. console yourself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Evercurious(f): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
topboss:
LAYCON SUPPORTERS THAT WERE PRAISING LAYCON FOR FOLLOWING A GIRL THAT WAS SLEEPING WITH KIDWAYA, ARE THE SAME PEOPLE PUTTING DOWN OZO FOR BEING WITH A GIRL HE HAS BEEN WITH FROM THE START OF THE SHOW.

A GIRL THAT ASK HIM OUT ON SEVERAL OCCASSION, AND WOULD CRY IF OZO STARTED TO EAT WITHOUT HER.

DO U SEE Y NIGERIA IS THE WAY IT IS, YORUBA MEDIA OF LIES IS TO BLAME.

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME OZO AND NENGI MET, SHE WAS CHASING HIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T3TXB5Yi-Q

No mind dem.. all HYPOCRITES
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Evercurious(f): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jackmj:
They are supporting him because of Tribe. That dude is boring he's got no content

Really? No content but has won so much in the house? Pls go check the definition of content before talking
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Evercurious(f): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Keep your shirt on! What you hate is not my problem... I have no interest in the show to begin with.

I simply believe a man should know where and when to draw the line!!! You don't trade your dignity for the fleeting attention of a man or woman who sees you as a mere side dish. Ozo is far from the mark... That's all I am saying!

See you.. you have no interest in the show but you have been here commenting up and down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) / BBNAIJA: Rebecca Nengi First House Mate To Hit 100k Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.