Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari (33730 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / Sagay Reveals Those Questioning Buhari Govt’s Anti-corruption War / MURIC Slams Edwin Clark Over Mosque Furore In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Jossiace: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
2020Experience:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/09/trumps-question-can-sold-nigeria-to-us.html?m=1
MURIC the terrorist collaborator Group.
They can even defend Satan. They used to defend Bokoharam so don't expect reasonable things from Mumuric.

1 Like

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by zionzoe(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
AnanseK:

Thank you Sir. You listed what is right. But you don’t expect the religion of singing and dancing, the religion with three gods - a father a son and spirit and the religion where conmen are the leaders. Do you expect such a religion to be anything but hypocritical?
Do you expect fairness from crooks that are called CAN? The CAN of worms are only concerned with money and women , more extortion more money and more adultery and rape. That is what they call prosperity.
Your HOLYbook says you should not abuse other people's God or you would have given them permission to abuse @llah.

So i rest on your action and adjust my seat belt to take a dig at your false prophet and his puppet called @llah...

M0h was a phdophile , caravan armed robber... i curse the day he is born... he is even a bastard... they lied to you that his mother carried his pregnancy for 3 years...she fornicated 9 months before his birth is the truth. I suspected that Abdullahi was her raper self
I curse your moon g0d @llah.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by AreaFada2: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
November1857:
MURIC is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode in South West !
But our people are claiming sophistication and religious tolerance. This complacency is dangerous.

We were all once complacent that Nigerians of all creeds and faiths like enjoyment too much to even fathom dying for religion. And Boom! Boko hit us seemingly for nowhere.

But the signs must have been there for a long time. But we thought it can never happen in 9ja.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Pymetrics: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Everyone knows both Muslims and Christians or let me say Nigerians of every religion has suffered from insecurity issue from North to South. Some may claim that majority of Christians were affected in Southern Kaduna which is true but what of every part of Zamfara, Borno, Yobe and Adamawa? Is that region a majority of Christians too? Everyone suffered. So Christians should not play a victims card just because the president is a Muslim.
The question from Trump is totally biased.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by MsAllison(f): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Racoon:

Where was this terrorist organisation called MURIC when the man called the president- "worst lifeless person I have ever met."?

MURIC is the SW wing of BH so they cant condemn all the atrocities of fulani/BH terrorists that the Buhari government have been covertly & overtly supporting.
Muric boss is the king of yeroba Muslims
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by themes009(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
We need one love, that is the only solution to our problems in this country...
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by FuckOsuPigs: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fleshly:
Just look at how shamefully uneducated people from the Sahel nomads are playing the supposedly sophisticated tribe ALA Afonja. They put their own in position of authority, but apppoint afonja sons to be issuing statements, indirectly making afonjas responsible for the misdeeds of the Fulanis nomads. Now, if Trump gets involved in what's happening in Nigeria (as he's planning to do with his December religious freedom bill in which he placed Nigeria on the radar), He may even begin to think that afonjas and the terrorist tribe are the same.

Well thankfully, the sahel region cannot play that same game they play with Afonja with Ndigbo, we are bigger and way more intelligent than anything they will ever be, even in a million years. And that's why they keep trying to cajole us by Saying we should build bridges. Oga, we ain't interested in your relationship!!!

Ndigbo intelligent?

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
olawalepopoola:
This guy isn't normal at all

E don tey nau. Senseless man.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by lakos: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
give the muric guy agbo drink so he can be cured of his fever . shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by abbey621(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
AreaFada2:

But our people are claiming sophistication and religious tolerance. This complacency is dangerous.

We were all once complacent that Nigerians of all creeds and faiths like enjoyment too much to even fathom dying for religion. And Boom! Boko hit us seemingly for nowhere.

But the signs must have been there for a long time. But we thought it can never happen in 9ja.

Boko is nothing but politically motivated threat, fish out their sponsors and gbam, it DIES! The problem with the North is that it is hard to differentiate between an Islamic person and a full blown Fulani/Hausa. It is even harder for them to differentiate between what the Almighty commands and what their religious bigot leaders brainwashed into their minds.

I see no way this can become a norm in the SW because the landscape is different, one religion is not more dominating than the others, Yoruba in Lagos are more likely to behave differently than Yorubas in Ekiti or Osun. Madness pass madness but I doubt if the illiteracy and brainwashing that occurs in the North can be successfully implemented anywhere else in the country, it is a unique and totally bizzare situation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by vicrot20: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is one reason I will never ever ever ever be a Muslim!

4 Likes

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by ednut1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
But the man no lie. Muslims are being killed too
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Dname: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Some of you Christians are bloody hypocrites!!

If a Christian commit any act of terrorism you'll blame him not Christianity.

But when a Muslim commit any crime you'll blame his religion!

Why the hatred?? Religion is now the biggest threat to human and world at large. Imagine what is coming out from a world leader

Why not stand up for humanity instead of religion? Why didn't the orange man ask Isreal to stop killing Muslim Palestinians?

Hypocrisy of Christianity!

1.Jesus is the only way to God, John 14:6
This invariably means those who don't believe in Jesus have no business in heaven.
Christians worldwide have an estimated population of 2.4billion people
Islam records an estimate of 1.9 billion adherents, Hindu has an estimated 1.1bn adherents. The remaining world's population have their own beliefs which includes atheism.
If Jesus is the only way to God, what happens to those who don't believe in him? Hell? Well, the Bible suggests so.

2. There are a lot of complications and contradictory remarks in the Bible- a verse says don't drink, another says "Drink for your stomach sake", or "Do not drink wherein excess."
Malachi 3:10 a famous Bible verse on tithing speaks about bringing your tithe to the storehouse (church, maybe)
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 says otherwise, it says "you should drink and be merry with your tithe". I'm seriously beginning to doubt the credibility of the Bible. Maybe the translators' fault or God told writers different stories on the same issue. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account of Jesus and see real contradictions.

Stop hating and stereotyping people because of their tribe or religion.

Judge people by their moral standard.

Embrace humanity and free your yourself from mental captivity!!!!
Don't go there please.....your Quran that encourages people to kill other non believers. Your Quran that promises 72 or so virgins with an everlasting erect penis for anyone who kills "infidels". It's the that book that terrorist are using to kill! They believe to the extent that they can kill others and also get killed deliberately! Don't go near Bible please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by TrippleEEE: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Arrewa:

Why the hatred?? Religion is now the biggest threat to human and world at large. Imagine what is coming out from a world leader

Why not stand up for humanity instead of religion? Why didn't the orange man ask Isreal to stop killing Muslim Palestinians?

This invariably means those who don't believe in Jesus have no business in heaven.
Islam records an estimate of 1.9 billion adherents, Hindu has an estimated 1.1bn adherents. The remaining world's population have their own beliefs which includes atheism.
If Jesus is the only way to God, what happens to those who don't believe in him? Hell? Well, the Bible suggests so.

2. There are a lot of complications and contradictory remarks in the Bible- a verse says don't drink, another says "Drink for your stomach sake", or "Do not drink wherein excess."
Malachi 3:10 a famous Bible verse on tithing speaks about bringing your tithe to the storehouse (church, maybe)
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 says otherwise, it says "you should drink and be merry with your tithe". I'm seriously beginning to doubt the credibility of the Bible. Maybe the translators' fault or God told writers different stories on the same issue. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account of Jesus and see real contradictions.

You're really confused. Your write-up is full of terrible bias. Even sincere atheists have come to debunk the contradictory Shee that you say about the gospel accounts.

Jesus is the only way... If you don't believe in Him, you have no excuse. Leave the Hindus with The perfect judge.

If truly there is God, you have no excuse.

Read scriptures with open mind and you'll see there's no contradiction.

Your tithe analysis is selective handpicking. Fallacious. There are different tithe is scripture. But you just want to find faults.

Scripture never says don't drink wine. It only says you should not take it in excess.

Educate yourself on genuine history. Ask yourself one simple question. Research on it. DID JESUS DIE AND RISE AGAIN? Are biblical prophesies false? How did Christianity spread despite all the hate and killing?

What exactly is life?

Take away creation, what exactly is man?

Do you think Atheism is better than Christianity?

Do you think there will be objective morality without God?

Based on what? Humanity? What does that even mean outside God? Since we might have originated from a fish.?

Cuz Christianity is premised on that fact.

Adam sinned. Man lost everything. God maintained man's territory by becoming Man to die for us.

Life is not physical. It's more spiritual whether you accept it or not. If you want evidence to proof the spirituality of life. P.M.

Lastly, Christianity is premised on the love of God. And Christ summarised all the commandments into 2.
Love God and love your neighbor as yourself. Christians that hate are babes. When they mature, theyll learn better.

There's good news. Humanity can't save man. Christ did. You have no excuse. You have nothing to lose.

If Christianity is false, I have nothing to lose. If religion is false. Then I'm just dust. I'll die and disappear. Nothing to lose. But if Christianity is true. You'll stand before God and you'll tremble. You have everything to lose.

So even logically, I'll stay a Christian. I'll accept salvation. I hope you do too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who would be questioned in the first place if not the president. This MURIC are just biased.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Legendaryd(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by duality(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Seun and lalasticlsla, stop making this man popular.

I only read about him on nairaland front page.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Blackmiserable(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Arrewa:

Are you on Telegram?
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Acidosis(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
espn:
I just hate this religious idiots...they are all doing it for selfish interest... religion will destroy humanity one day.

When it is time to condemn Christianity, you guys remember the name of churches and pastors, but when it is time to condemn an ediotic Islamist, you hide under "religion" tag. Scared to call out the barbaric Islamists the same way you call out Oyedepo and Adeboye??

Is religion the problem here or MURIC?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by philcz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
I wish I had a way to give this fool a resounding slap to reset his demented mind.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
This man must die.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by damilton(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
This man is stupid and myopic in his thinking faculty

1 Like

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Arrewa: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Are you on Telegram?
yes
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by simpleseyi: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
olawalepopoola:

He is the Islamic version of Femi Fani Kayode.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Comedian2019: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who let the dog out grin
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by simpleseyi: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Racoon:

Where was this terrorist organisation called MURIC when the man called the president- "worst lifeless person I have ever met."?

MURIC is the SW wing of BH so they cant condemn all the atrocities of fulani/BH terrorists that the Buhari government have been covertly & overtly supporting.

I think it was only your family members that were there when Trump made that statement.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by mentored: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Comedian2019: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Acidosis:

When it is time to condemn Christianity, you guys remember the name of churches and pastors, but when it is time to condemn an ediotic Islamist, you hide under "religion" tag. Scared to call out the barbaric Islamists the same way you call out Oyedepo and Adeboye??

Is religion the problem here or MURIC?

Muric, an Islamic group, is the problem here.
espn take note.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
olawalepopoola:

A renowned professor of Islamic fanatism
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Blackmiserable(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Arrewa:
yes

I'd remove my username just as soon as you copy it.

Add me @

I want to discuss the Quran's authority with you.
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Quality20(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
thank you professor, may Allah protect n bless u more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East / Osun Election: Tribunal orders substituted service on INEC, Oyetola / Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.