Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

You Should Be Very Grateful And Thankful To God - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Should Be Very Grateful And Thankful To God (162 Views)

If Someone Can Help With A Job I Would Be Grateful / If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. / I'm Grateful For The Opportunity To Learn... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Should Be Very Grateful And Thankful To God by yeme7(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
If you are working and you didn't went through trauma in searched for jobs you should be very grateful and thankful.

May God help us(job seeker) in this time of troubles.
I can't believe it life is just so different, sometimes I felt I should just give up everything when I see my mate, those that we graduated together, those my friends I finished nysc with are working, most of them didn't strived hard but they are working, not like me that I had spent so much money in transportation here there, at the end it wipes away like a breeze...
Its so sad thou.... I just wish I wasn't born thou, not even a father love that will encourage (sad)
I hope things go well.. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Very Grateful And Thankful To God by Nehyooh(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's well bro !
Lord God will grant us our heart desires in Jesus Name. AMEN !!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Of Nigeria (FGN) Ethlagos Virtual Hackathon 2020 / Real Estate Sales Rep At Oleks Merchant Service LTD / Diesel For 178naira Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.