Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Complete Ecommerce Video Course(mini Importation + Facebook Ads) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Ecommerce Video Course(mini Importation + Facebook Ads) (160 Views)

Get A Complete Ecommerce Website/online Store From 12.5k - Promo Offer / A Complete eCommerce Website for Sale / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Ecommerce Video Course(mini Importation + Facebook Ads) by crowniran(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello Have you been thinking of starting Ecommerce but you don't know how to go about it? You want to start mini importation but you don't know how to research hot products that will sell withing few days or you don't know how to sell online. This course will teach you the following

1) How to research hot products
2) How to set up a profitable Facebook ads and targeting the right audience
3)How to get videos for your Facebook advert
4)How to maximize profit using Facebook ads
4) How to scale your business

Bonus: I will give you my $200 page builder for free so that you can build a good landing page

Get this course for just 2000 naira now or get it for 3000 naira from tomorrow.

Take advantage now!

Check my signature for contact

(1) (Reply)

Are Affiliate Marketing Services Worth The Cost? / Startimes GO Partners Top Retail, Tech BrandsĀ onĀ black Friday Sales This Week / Join Me On Whatsapp To Earn In Dollars Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.