Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! (4096 Views)

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us. / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2020
I have been doing every hustle to put food on the table for us all this while and hoping for a better days even submitted CV's for a driving job up and down. But everything seems to be locked as. Her leaving the kids to me is a very big load on me right now and my kids are not the type that can stay much longer without either me or their mother. I just took them to lesson 200 per day. Where we stay every neigbor here goes out in the morning only some kind of guys who are always locked up inside their apartment with generator on only comes out in the evening. My kids are too very small to even leave for someone and go to a hustle that will be closing by 4,5 or 6PM because there is no how I will go to any job and take permission to go home when job is not done completed. I JUST TIRE MY HEAD IS GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW. And please my issue is 100% real I don't even have money I would have sent to my younger brother who is in the vilage with my sick mother to come over at least that will help me a lot.
baby124:
Don’t you have neighbors where you can drop the kids? This guy, I don’t believe this post. Kids will eat when they are hungry no matter the shakara. Keep the small ones food, when he’s hungry he will eat it. Those kids barely need to pay school fees in Lagos, enroll them in government school. Since school has not yet resumed, save money and buy some books so they can learn to read and do maths when you come back from your daily hustle. If you go out and hustle one day, you will find work to eat. Even if it’s to go and work on a site. People are building and life is going on. I think you are a proud guy, giving excuses.

It will have not come to this if you and your wife hustled. A caterer can hardly go hungry or wait for restaurant before business starts coming in. I wish you the best. Everywhere de red. When you are ready to go and find work, you will find solution to everything you are crying about.
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Yes, not really rich but think were okay then and I used to be a businessman in Abeokuta dealing in Coca-Cola, Then someone I trusted so very much known as coach and I have known him for over 14yrs+ this man used to take people abroad, mostly Dubai. So he came up that he saw a job for me in Canada because I told him I will love to travel out to hustle for my family. So he came up with the Canada job and traveling working documents including flight ticket fare. This man started coming up with different stories and documents. I sold everything I had to chase this traveling stuff because I was so happy with the salary and everything he came up with. Someone I trusted and accommodated for 5 months with his wife and 4 kids when he had issue with house rent a Yoruba man. Well, to cut it short that is how this man disappeared after collecting not less than 2.150k from in 2017 since then my life never remain the same. Since then I never think forward I have been ups and down struggling. My wife shop was demolished by Ambode then saying it was under powerline and since then she has been working at home. But orders are not coming like that until she lost her phone at Iyana Ipaja then during my son's birth I almost lost her through bleeding so we had to pause on so many things. So since then life has been so hard for me if you also go down down to my other posts you will see some of the hustles I have been doing here even seeking for a driving job and car dealing hustle also sienna on a hire purchase too. This life is just a mess
cococandy:
In your message to her, you said she left because you guys don’t have a flashy lifestyle anymore. That tells me you used to be rich. What happened? And When things got bad, didn’t you have any assets left that you could liquidate to generate 300k for your restaurant business ?
What about folks you used to know then. Can you borrow from them for your business?
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2020
I was duped and that brought me so down mentally
mariahAngel:

I think they did, but probably mismanaged the funds.

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Is just my mother and she is sick in the village then my 3 small siblings who are looking up to me. I am the first son among 4 guys. Anything relatives in my family is mind your own business nobody cares as everyone pretend to be struggling. How I wish I have the money to send to my younger brother for him to come here at least he will be staying with the kids while I go to hustle and do more and more for us to even feed
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Op I believe you must have family members and friends. You should walk upto them.. too many fakes and scammers out here and your story sounds exactly like one.
Why haven't you walk up to your immediate family
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2020
My mother is sick in the village already. No we don't qurel and I have never ever lay my hands on her she is just tired of all the situation and I think some evil friends discouraged her. Because I once saw a chat on her phone from a friend who said how she wish she is as beautiful as her that what she should have done by now. So we discussed and she was so angry to that her friend for such statement so I don't know maybe other friends has advised her wrongly again because first she started joining so many whatsapp groups. You can read my whatsapp chat to her immediately she came online.
frozen70:
Men have being abandoning their wives and children to only God knows places yet they still survive

Take those kids to your mother and start thinking of what to do to get them going

They are not the reason you are quarrelling with your wife and they don't even know what is happening between both of you

So be strong face it and have an idea of what it is to be a single father

Lots of people are in that shit and they have already moved on

For a woman to abandon her children for you means that the real story has not been told
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Believe me the 50k will do a lot please. I will send 10k for my brother to come over then we use the rest to start up either paga or the indomie stuff please help me for the sake of my kids.
CocaineLord:
What skills do you have?

Can you drive? Do you speak fluent english?

What business can you start with 50k ?

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by frozen70(f): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
MondayUche:
My mother is sick in the village already. No we don't qurel and I have never ever lay my hands on her she is just tired of all the situation and I think some evil friends discouraged her. Because I once saw a chat on her phone from a friend who said how she wish she is as beautiful as her that what she should have done by now. So we discussed and she was so angry to that her friend for such statement so I don't know maybe other friends has advised her wrongly again because first she started joining so many whatsapp groups. You can read my whatsapp chat to her immediately she came online.

If that's the case, then take those kids to your sisters to look after for you and if you don't have any one, look after them yourself

Unless you don't have any thing doing to generate income for you

Just brace yourself, life insurance is too short to allow anyone determine your happiness
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
I said it somewhere that we are all 4 boys and I am the first son among the 4. My younger siblings are still struggling here and there. My heart is heavy right now. Please Whatever you can assist us with please I want to get a place to be making cooked indomie or PAGA at least with that I can be close to my kids for now. Because they are too small for me to leave them for someone please���
frozen70:

If that's the case, then take those kids to your sisters to look after for you and if you don't have any one, look after them yourself

Unless you don't have any thing doing to generate income for you

Just brace yourself, life insurance is too short to allow anyone determine your happiness
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by baby124: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Your mother is sick, your father in law is sick. Where is your wife’s mother? You seem to have an excuse for every suggestion. The best thing is to find a job. If people give you money, it will finish and then what? Your responsibilities will remain and even start piling up. It’s best you bring your mother from the village and your brothers. Let everybody contribute and hustle their own. Ensure you protect your children from molestation.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by frozen70(f): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
MondayUche:
I said it somewhere that we are all 4 boys and I am the first son among the 4. My younger siblings are still struggling here and there. My heart is heavy right now. Please Whatever you can assist us with please I want to get a place to be making cooked indomie or PAGA at least with that I can be close to my kids for now. Because they are too small for me to leave them for someone please���

As critical as it is, you have to look for her and involve her family to sort you out pls
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
I didn't come here immediately only to tog with people's feelings. Like I said this incident happened 5 days now and I have done all it takes to do but nothing is working out. I only came here to cry to people my only option for now is if God can touch the heart of good NL family to help me with something so that I can start up by selling cooked indomie or a Paga I can get a place here but money is my problem then bring my younger brother from home to take care of my kids while we hustle. My kids can not go to my inlaws I know why
baby124:
Your mother is sick, your father in law is sick. Where is your wife’s mother? You seem to have an excuse for every suggestion. The best thing is to find a job. If people give you money, it will finish and then what? Your responsibilities will remain and even start piling up. It’s best you bring your mother from the village and your brothers. Let everybody contribute and hustle their own. Ensure you protect your children from molestation.
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
None of her number is going through. She only chat with her elder brother and told him to tell everyone not to bother about her that she is fine
frozen70:

As critical as it is, you have to look for her and involve her family to sort you out pls
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by cococandy(f): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
That sounds hard.

Sorry
MondayUche:
Yes, not really rich but think were okay then and I used to be a businessman in Abeokuta dealing in Coca-Cola, Then someone I trusted so very much known as coach and I have known him for over 14yrs+ this man used to take people abroad, mostly Dubai. So he came up that he saw a job for me in Canada because I told him I will love to travel out to hustle for my family. So he came up with the Canada job and traveling working documents including flight ticket fare. This man started coming up with different stories and documents. I sold everything I had to chase this traveling stuff because I was so happy with the salary and everything he came up with. Someone I trusted and accommodated for 5 months with his wife and 4 kids when he had issue with house rent a Yoruba man. Well, to cut it short that is how this man disappeared after collecting not less than 2.150k from in 2017 since then my life never remain the same. Since then I never think forward I have been ups and down struggling. My wife shop was demolished by Ambode then saying it was under powerline and since then she has been working at home. But orders are not coming like that until she lost her phone at Iyana Ipaja then during my son's birth I almost lost her through bleeding so we had to pause on so many things. So since then life has been so hard for me if you also go down down to my other posts you will see some of the hustles I have been doing here even seeking for a driving job and car dealing hustle also sienna on a hire purchase too. This life is just a mess
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by LadySarah: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
MondayUche:
None of her number is going through. She only chat with her elder brother and told him to tell everyone not to bother about her that she is fine

This is sad.
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Why not go back to imo state with you children, manage with your mother and siblings, then look for something to do from there. l believe you will get financial assistance there but 1st resolve the issue of keeping your kids safe and sound in your hometown. Who knows? something good might come out from there. What you are seriously looking for in Lagos, maybe waiting fot you at Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
I rushed to cry to my fellow NLs please if God can touch the heart of anyone, I just want a place to he selling cooked indomie or open a paga kiost with that I will be able to be closer to the kids and look after them. I have a daughter and a son and both of them will be 2&4 by next month 13th and 15th. But my wife has just destroyed the happiness even thou we don't have anything. But I know God knows the best and im really losing it
cococandy:
That sounds hard.

Sorry
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
baby124:
Your mother is sick, your father in law is sick. Where is your wife’s mother? You seem to have an excuse for every suggestion.
I was thinking about this but I didn't want to sound harsh. He sounds exactly like a Scammer's scheme but I am not in the place tell.

I wonder why people can't beg their beg in peace without lying or manipulating people with emotional stories..
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Jman06(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Many people have been wrecked with the promise of helping them secure Canadian visa! It's well

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by baby124: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jman06:
Many people have been wrecked with the promise of helping them secure Canadian visa! It's well
Canadian embassy is not located on the Moon and there is no special scheme or special person that can move things for you better than the regular applicant. Nigerians always looking for connection is what kills most people. You have 2m and you can’t walk into the embassy yourself to sort your issue. Then something must be wrong with you.

Maybe you are a killer or have criminal record abroad. If you look for cunning ways to get visa, you must be scammed by a con man. A simple google search of the Canadian embassy, make a visit and use your brain to read the requirements and submit documents. That’s all!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Jman06(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
baby124:

Canadian embassy is not located on the Moon and there is no special scheme or special person that can move things for you better than the regular applicant. Nigerians always looking for connection is what kills most people. You have 2m and you can’t walk into the embassy yourself to sort your issue. Then something must be wrong with you.

Maybe you are a killer or have criminal record abroad. If you look for cunning ways to get visa, you must be scammed by a con man. A simple google search of the Canadian embassy, make a visit and use your brain to read the requirements and submit documents. That’s all!
You are right but our people have so much been brainwashed to believe that nothing ever works on merit again. They believe that to get anything in this country, one must have "connections".

5 Likes

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
God bless you and your thoughts. And I pray you don't face half of what I am facing right now then you will know that speaking out is better than dying in silence. Na because of people like you millions of people don't come out to ask for help other than ending it silently and when you see the post your same type are those who rush to post how come he didn't speak out to seek for help than killing him/her self. Thanks anyways good heart and matured especially married people understand what I am facing. When you come up enough you will understand it too.
BLUELemon:
I was thinking about this but I didn't want to sound harsh. He sounds exactly like a Scammer's scheme but I am not in the place tell.

I wonder why people can't beg their beg in peace without lying or manipulating people with emotional stories.
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Almost 3m gone I went mad and came back to normal after few days. All my life savings and my business properties I sold everything believe this man.
Jman06:
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
No I am not. I dont know if you are a Nigerian, but here in Nigeria only the educated ones will know and might have head of what you just said. We the commoners hustling for the betterment of the family. We only apply and comply wit that the so called traveling agents says. I do not have a criminal record and will never have and I am not a scammer I only followed the instructions of someone I took as an uncle whom I have known for the past 14yrs. And whom I knew that he was into traveling documentation. Well, it is gone. I'm just crying for my fellow NLs to assist us with anything you guys can raise. I just want to be cooking noodles or open a paga shop around so that I can be attending to the kids while I hustle. Thanks
baby124:

Maybe you are a killer or have criminal record abroad. If you look for cunning ways to get visa, you must be scammed by a con man. A simple google search of the Canadian embassy, make a vi,sit and use your brain to read the requirements and submit documents. That’s all!
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by CocaineLord(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
MondayUche:
Believe me the 50k will do a lot please. I will send 10k for my brother to come over then we use the rest to start up either paga or the indomie stuff please help me for the sake of my kids.

I'll contact you

5 Likes

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
God bless you so very much and thank you so so much
CocaineLord:

I'll contact you

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Jman06(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
MondayUche:
Almost 3m gone I went mad and came back to normal after few days. All my life savings and my business properties I sold everything believe this man.
Sorry about that. Learn from the experience and move on, better days are ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by baby124: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
MondayUche:
No I am not. I dont know if you are a Nigerian, but here in Nigeria only the educated ones will know and might have head of what you just said. We the commoners hustling for the betterment of the family. We only apply and comply wit that the so called traveling agents says. I do not have a criminal record and will never have and I am not a scammer I only followed the instructions of someone I took as an uncle whom I have known for the past 14yrs. And whom I knew that he was into traveling documentation. Well, it is gone. I'm just crying for my fellow NLs to assist us with anything you guys can raise. I just want to be cooking noodles or open a paga shop around so that I can be attending to the kids while I hustle. Thanks
These embassies do not prevent you from going in and making inquiries of the type of case you want to pursue. They give you all the information and you proceed from there. Same way the agents do it. It is your laziness and looking for a leg up in the process that made you a victim to scammers. There is no leg up or cunning way to enter Canada. Next time carry your self to the embassy and make your own inquiries. Use your brain to read the requirements and apply for the visa you need.
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Thank you.. We learn everyday and only God knows the reason why he abonded and suffering me this way. Now I am a single empty handed father I don't even know what this kids will eat today.
baby124:

These embassies do not prevent you from going in and making inquiries of the type of case you want to pursue. They give you all the information and you proceed from there. Same way the agents do it. It is your laziness and looking for a leg up in the process that made you a victim to scammers. There is no leg up or cunning way to enter Canada. Next time carry your self to the embassy and make your own inquiries. Use your brain to read the requirements and apply for the visa you need.
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by dobnina(f): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Op, stop trying to paint your wife bad in order to gather sympathy. That letter she wrote says a lot. She only left to hustle. If you read the letter with a deep mind, then you will understand.
Just like the popular bread seller left her husband and went to Lagos to hustle.
She did something you should have done. She took the bold step you couldn't take.
You have been begging to feed your kids and buy drugs for them.
What are the positive steps you have taken to better your life and your family.
Yes you were duped and you wont be the first neither will you be the last.
you need to stop this pity party, man up, beg nairalanders for money to hire a nanny and buy a little foodstuffs till you are stable. Go out and hustle like the man that you are.
Even if people contribute money for you, you will still come back again cos you don't have a solid plan yet.
Your wife felt you were not serious, that was why she left.
Let people see the seriousness in you and that solid plan to better your life and your family.
Its time to man up and stop giving different excuses making people think you are a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Did you see where I said I am begging for people to help me raise some funds so that I can bring my younger brother from home and also start up the indomie cooking or PAGA business. I'm sure you jumped that. Someone asked me if 50k can do something for me YES it will help but I have not seen it yet all I will do is to pay for a space a friend will collect some change from me to make table for me then send transport to my younger brother to come over. I have more than plans but my problem is capital to do it. If I have the money to do whatever I want to do I don't think I will be here showing evidence of why I needed help. And please I never painted my wife bad I only showed everyone what is happening in my home right now. My kids are in lesson also and school will start we are here in Ayobo and Goverment school is more than far from the village we are. So I just want to start up something and I needed the help of NLs to start up immediately.
dobnina:
Op, stop trying to paint your wife bad in order to gather sympathy. That letter she wrote says a lot. She only left to hustle. If you read the letter with a deep mind, then you will understand.
Just like the popular bread seller left her husband and went to Lagos to hustle.
She did something you should have done. She took the bold step you couldn't take.
You have been begging to feed your kids and buy drugs for them.
What are the positive steps you have taken to better your life and your family.
Yes you were duped and you wont be the first neither will you be the last.
you need to stop this pity party, man up, beg nairalanders for money to hire a nanny and buy a little foodstuffs till you are stable. Go out and hustle like the man that you are.
Even if people contribute money for you, you will still come back again cos you don't have a solid plan yet.
Your wife felt you were not serious, that was why she left.
Let people see the seriousness in you and that solid plan to better your life and your family.
Its time to man up and stop giving different excuses making people think you are a scammer.
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Foodqueen(f): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Are u sure, ur children are really hungry

U av lots of time to be quoting everyone and begging continuously.

Go out and look for work.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
And you are a woman! Thanks anyways if person die silently una go say how come he didn't speak out to seek for help. Na the speaking out and help be this so
Foodqueen:
Are u sure, ur children are really hungry

U av lots of time to be quoting everyone and begging continuously.

Go out and look for work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband / Please I Need Help!!! I Am Dying Gradually / My co worker is looking for my trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.