Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die (18970 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by ABCthings: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
ggirl4real:

Physical or material (as you may like to put it), can be seen and felt by all
Now this is where the problem lies. How can we prove a spiritual being using materials?

Okay, let's see if we can't.

Have you been in a deliverance session before? Did you not notice anything supernatural?
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by enemyofprogress: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
You didn't mention nacking all the nackables. I must chop all these black gbola wey dey ground before I enter six feet o!
very dry joke. As dry as harmattan season
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
very dry joke. As dry as harmattan season

Dumbo, I wasn't cracking a joke.
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by ABCthings: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
superCleanworks:

yes i have plans for next ten years. but we don't know what the future holds.
the people that died last week had plans for this week too.

just because you have plans for tomorrow doesn't mean you know what will happen tomorrow.

Please know the difference between PLANS and CERTAINY before you start typing and quoting me.
Sorry I might have misinterpreted you.
But you must be atheist 'cause every theist believes in an after life.
And if indeed you are a atheist then I think you have no business posting here.
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by ABCthings: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
You didn't mention nacking all the nackables. I must chop all these black gbola wey dey ground before I enter six feet o!
and that's how you will continue nack till you reach hellfire.
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

abeg shift
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by enemyofprogress: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

all you know is sex sex and sex. Them take prick swear for you?
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
ABCthings:
and that's how you will continue nack till you reach hellfire.

Wetin concern me? You think say hellfire dey fear me?
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by ABCthings: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wetin concern me? You think say hellfire dey fear me?
nawa o. Why will you see heaven and say it's hellfire you want?
It's for eternity o. shocked
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by ggirl4real: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
ABCthings:
Now this is where the problem lies. How can we prove a spiritual being using materials?

Okay, let's see if we can't.

Have you been in a deliverance session before? Did you not notice anything supernatural?

I'm a physical being so don't blame me if I seek for physical proves

As for deliverance sessions, you can prove that those sessions are not just mere dramas. Any Pastor can fake anything just to get more customers, sorry members
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by ABCthings: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
ggirl4real:

I'm a physical being so don't blame me if I seek for physical proves

As for deliverance sessions, you can prove that those sessions are not just mere dramas. Any Pastor can fake anything just to get more customers, sorry members
If you still believe they are all dramas then it means you haven't done enough research. I would have shared my testimonies with you but I know you'll probably tag them lies and dispose them.
So I can't help you there, you have to help yourself. undecided

Eternity is a serious issue, taking it with levity is actually unwise wink

Meanwhile you're both physical and spiritual. Remember your consciousness that science can't explain.
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Uyi Uyi, so you like BBC?

Yes o.
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by superCleanworks(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
ABCthings:
Sorry I might have misinterpreted you.
But you must be atheist 'cause every theist believes in an after life.
And if indeed you are a atheist then I think you have no business posting here.

You must be a very judgmental human being who lacks the ability to mind your very own business.
how does it affect your destiny if I am Atheist or a pastor? I hope this is not how you behave to your family and friends, if at all you have friends.

you must have a very little ability to read and understand simple words. I can't remember where I mentioned that I believe in the afterlife or not because I was talking about how the OP said WE SHOULD ENSURE OUR AFTERLIFE.

so because I say no one know tomorrow means I don't believe in tomorrow? See can see how you understand things is twisted & messed up.

Please stay away from me. Your level of understanding is too shallow and below basic and I will not reply you till you show me your English Language scores in WAEC, NECO, JAMB, SAT, or any other certified examination. After that I will set a simple test for you in English Language & Philosophy for you to pass before I ever reply you again.
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by cristy149: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
i just checked your profile posts.. sad i must admit.. I don't understand your life
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by liveyourlife007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
URGENT:
IS Philippines a good country to migrate to. Nigeria don tire me. My woman wants me to come over, she has been disturbing me since January to come. I need advice. Do I need Visa to travel there?

Mature Minds (MAM) please.
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by sacajawea: 12:49am On Sep 21, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes o.
SMH
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by Abuventure: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Kudos OP
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by Just2cool: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
So I attended an uncles burial last week and since then I have not been my self. This man was an envy to all. He had a good job, his house was one of the best in the area at that time, he enjoyed himself........

Parties almost weekly, girls at leisure (the little I heard) and all........Then, sickness came and thankfully, he gave his life to Christ and began service to humanity. (All these I got to know at his service of songs)...

I am writing this because I suddenly realize life is vanity. I saw him in his coffin and I pictured myself someday that way and since then, I have been striving to seek peace, pursue it and nothing more.

Thanks op for the write up. Absolutely on point.
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by oxiide22(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

shall we..?
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by JustBeingFrank(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die by jpeevibes(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
U were cooking a good soup then spoilt it
With [b][/bAfterlife]Chirstain beware there
Is nothing I repeat nothing like afterlife.
1.know dat Jesus loves u.
2.ask him His will for you .
3.do His will.
4.win souls.
5.be consistent in his works.
Chikina.Afterlife nonsense cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? / Can You Attend A Church Led By A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.