Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke (1179 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by olarbankz: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Today is my wife's birthday but I've been seriously broke. I just miraculously made N20k cash just now. What can I quickly do right now to still make the day a memorable celebration and also make her happy? Cake is already ruled out.
Help, Time's running out!

1 Like

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Dreamliner787(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Take her to the cinema, afterwards you could go to an eatery

1 Like

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Adults bothering themselves over silly things,i stopped celebrating birthday at age 10.I don't celebrate birthdays,i just pray to God on my own,thats all.

11 Likes

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Deborah98(f): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor you are very controversial..... anyways make her day memorable by taking her out and spending on her ....

1 Like

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:
Zzor you are very controversial..... anyways make her day memorable by taking her out and spending on her ....
lol,but he already said he has no money to lavish on her for now,why is he still bothering as if the world will come to an end if he don't celebrate the birthday for her

3 Likes

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by bukatyne(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
olarbankz:
Today is my wife's birthday but I've been seriously broke. I just miraculously made N20k cash just now. What can I quickly do right now to still make the day a memorable celebration and also make her happy? Cake is already ruled out.

Get a good bottle of wine with light snacks.

Play soft music and ask her what her plans for the next year is.

Miracles don't happen everyday; don't squander the cash and start looking for another miracle tomorrow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by DRPAIT123(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
Adults bothering themselves over silly things,i stopped celebrating birthday at age 10.I don't celebrate birthdays,i just pray to God on my own,thats all.
it doesn't mean you're wiser than those that celebrate theirs

2 Likes

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Deborah98(f): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
lol,but he already said he has no money to lavish on her for now,why is he still bothering as if the world will come to an end if he don't celebrate the birthday for her
I understand your point,so I just hope he uses the money he got now wisely....

1 Like

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by missimelda01(f): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
You know your wife better than anyone here, buy something you know she'll appreciate.
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Take her to the cinema, afterwards you could go to an eatery

With Corona, won't be a good idea but will be nice if they can watch a nice movie even at home and snacks like someone suggested
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by AtoningBlood(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
olarbankz:

Use that money buy food for house. After birthday, what happens?
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by ThatKING(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
olarbankz:
Happy birthday to her. funny enough today's my birthday and I don't even have nothing on me. I wish things were different. I wish I could get a cake too
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Dreamliner787(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fhemmmy:

With Corona, won't be a good idea but will be nice if they can watch a nice movie even at home and snacks like someone suggested
Which foolish corona.. for where u see corona abeg?
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Dreamliner787(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:

I smell poverty angry angry
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Fhemmmy: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Which foolish corona.. for where u see corona abeg?

My apologies for offending you sir . . .

1 Like

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by baby124: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Just use 5k-10k to order some nice food/ her favorite food, but a card appreciating her and a slice of cake. Put candle on the cake and have a nice dinner together. Save the remaining 10k to help your brokeness.
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Mariangeles(f): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:

What is life without celebrations?

1 Like

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by sisisioge: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Buy a nice wristwatch and take her for diner....make it extra memorable by telling her 10 things you find adorable about her or recounting when you must started dating. Kiss her a lot...look into her eyes a lot... Things like that always leave people feeling giddy grin.

Happy birthday to her.
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
You need to get your priorities right. There will be other birthdays so get a bottle of wine, buy a beautiful birthday card and sing for her, biko. We don't know when the next miracle will happen so manage the small change wey dey your hand.

1 Like

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Dreamliner787(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fhemmmy:

My apologies for offending you sir . . .
Sorry about that, I just find myself allergically propulsive on seeing or hearing that word
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by merieam16(f): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
baby124:
Just use 5k-10k to order some nice food/ her favorite food, but a card appreciating her and a slice of cake. Put candle on the cake and have a nice dinner together. Save the remaining 10k to help your brokeness.
grin
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Shorsky1(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Get her a nice gown.
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by frozen70(f): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
olarbankz:

Get a roasted chicken for her and wish her a happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
DRPAIT123:
it doesn't mean you're wiser than those that celebrate theirs
it does. For instance the broke dude up there who is trying to collect BP for irrelevant something. There are many people who end up doing things they can't legit afford just because of birthday which doesn't even mean anything
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Mastakija(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
say no more. buy #20,000 condom for yourself and knack her through out d daygrin

you r welcome
Re: Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke by Munzy14(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
olarbankz:
Only you can tell type of things she fancy..... But this you are broke, 20k come smile at you, oga go to the market, buy things and make that delicious meal, that will benefit her, you and entire family.... A bottle of good wine can be used to wash down the sumptuous meal...

After that, follow up with good orgasm chase and make it memorable at home.

You can as well, re-assure her of good things ahead...

(1) (Reply)

How To Calm Your Husband's Mind / My Cousin Just Started Menstruating. What Should I Tell Her? / There Are Still Men With Hearts…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.