Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari (23067 Views)

Buhari Regretted Some Of His Decisions As President – Adesina / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Amotolongbo(f): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
President of the African Development Bank, AfDB, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina is currently in a ‘closed door’ meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari in Aso Rock, Abuja.

The visit on Thursday was the first since he was re-elected for a second term as president of the bank.

The AfDB president reportedly stormed the State House, Abuja this afternoon and immediately entered into a ‘closed door’ meeting with Buhari.

Bashir Ahmad, Personal Assistant on New Media to Buhari disclosed this on his twitter handle on Thursday.

“President of the African Development Bank, Nigeria’s Dr Akinwumi adesina visits the State House, Abuja this afternoon, his first visit since after his re-election last month, now in a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari,” he tweeted.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/09/10/breaking-afdb-president-adesina-hits-aso-rock-in-closed-door-meeting-with-buhari/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by middlebelter(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44 Mukina2

Fix our roads and finance agriculture my AFDB President. Congratulations.

9 Likes

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Iyoocartel(f): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iyoooo

Still doesn't change the fact that buhari is an incompetent buffalo that aside I'll pick Buhari any day over the useless overfed mrs ugwuayi occupying Enugu state government house!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Amotolongbo(f): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
middlebelter:

Fix our roads and finance agriculture my AFDB President. Congratulations.
He, Adesina, is not the Nigerian President.

He can’t fix your road or finance your agriculture. He can only loan you

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by IamWonderful: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
As the enemies of Adesina in Nigeria was put to shame, likewise enemies of Osibanjo will put into him recoverable shame

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by gambia(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
All these useless closed door meetings that has no impact on the country's situation. You guys should better leave the door open.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by flyingpig: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
I no wan make them reform this RUGA and present it through AfDB undecided Cos na wetting I smell most undecided Buhari no go just dash am support like that undecided
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by BrighterMe: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
embarassed
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Cool headed man, pride of Nigeria, always smiling

6 Likes

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Mintyguy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
He wears simplicity as a regalia and adorn an intelligent acumen that is embellished with humility
How I wish an average Nigerian leader could just be like him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Uyi168: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by PhoenixG1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Never Forget; I Was Here!
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Kento4ken: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
He day seek for advice..
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by GodWrites: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Look at his expression, he looks utterly disoriented, discombobulated, and unaware of the events around him.

How a vegetable is able to rule the giant of Africa marvels me. Indeed, anything is possible.

I weep, for I know the coming generation will have it even tougher. Our educational foundational is so weak that a Nigerian Ph.D. holder will need an additional 4 years to be fully accepted in the UK system.

The only way for a common Nigerian now is the internet. Fortunately, you have your phones and laptop.

Acquire that soft skill, build, innovate, and please don't shy away from politics. When the wise fold their arms, the fools rules.

5 Likes

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
I hear say nairaland bomber and daddy g.o don adopt pikin grin grin
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Bigbishung(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
U never know what you have till you've lost it
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by geeluck1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
All I have to say is incompetency is contagious... Someone needs to be careful

Meanwhile, check out my siggy..no scams

3 Likes

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by okomile(f): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Congratulations. President
Not bubu ooooo
grin grin
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by landforeast(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Just wish it is possible for this old man to leave his seat for Adesina and to back to his cows in Daura.
His Incompetency is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
I just pray the discussion is fruitful.
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Congratulations Dr.Akinwunmi Adeshina.May your contributions as AfDB uplight Nigeria.
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

This man is a real niggarr. They tried all their power to deny him a 2nd term. Dude manoeuvred his way despite the stumbling blocks.

Buhari can learn few things from this shrewd man.

See my signature if your into sports betting. Sign up with the best sports website with plenty of benefits for you to win big.
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Caleb17: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
This man has skeleton in his cupboard. Nigeria's corrupt system and government is just shielding him. I don't trust any person who wine and dines with Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by olisaEze(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Congratulations on ur well deserved victory, but try and talk some sense into his head while you’re there. angry
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Jsst: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Great. Hope it's not for a loan for AFDB..

Want to earn a FREE Certificate in soft skills as well as get Exclusive Job Opportunities, then join our learning community: https://clc.am/0naoEQ
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Tedpgrass: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
As the enemies of Adesina in Nigeria was put to shame,.............. likewise enemies of Osibanjo will put into him recoverable shame.........

What do you mean by the last sentence?

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by maak400: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Imagine Nigeria having buhari as president when we have a better option like Adeshina
Who do us this thing embarassed
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Enn214(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community / Biafra: IPOB Declares September 14 As “A Day Of General Strike"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.