Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) (45564 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Authoreety: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
No be today na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by omeke12(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by duality(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
The eye of manipulation does the picking not the votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thanks
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by ABlAstate: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tacha shut up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by unikprince(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ooooooin to those people that waste their time and resources on these ungrateful mammals,
Continue ooooo, na una money sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by greggng: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
That is where Erica borrowed her bad attitude from. Tasha was on eviction every other time and her fans alwsys make sure she comes back. If not for her fight with mercy ,she would 've won ....now she telling people vote don't count....there is nothing your fan can do to stop your bad character ...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2020

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
TACHA can now construct simple and Correct English sentences..
Hope she took her Bath b4 making this video..., that's my concern...?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by ekestic1976(f): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
jericco1:
If votes don't count our Laycon would have been thrown out.
Don't be bitter and for once appreciate the platform that brought you to limelight. undecided angry
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
A pained loser

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:
If votes don't count she wouldn't have gotten to day 89

And most likely nobody for know her.

This just got me pissed off....cos I supported her all through last season.... Campaigned and voted for her.

Yes, it was our votes that kept you in the house to you got disqualified.

Left for the organizers they would have bundled you out as early as possible.

Congrats. So what did u gain in d end?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by sixbon2000(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Last last, dont get disqualified. Then truly, we will know if votes count or not.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by winkmart: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
OK
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by friday2011(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
fergieboy:
If Laycon Doesn't win big brother this year I will believe you

grin

And how do you know laycon has the highest number of votes each time he is up... You dey there when delloite dey count?

How are you so sure laycon seff no be arrangee house mate?

Left for me, I haven't seen anything tangible that laycon is bringing to the game.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by daddytime(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Very good...i love this.

As e be say dem no dey see reasonable and worthy role models to use for their shows, na the monsters wey dem create go be their downfall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by PearlStreet(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
This stinky wretch again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
This one is not smart... You are casting a show that gave you a platform to stand on.

A simple phone call to her bosses she brands for will have her without a job.

These people just allow a little fame or exposure get their heads swollen. Pity!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Stinking potakult last daughter. It was votes that kept you in that house long enough to get your fish brain DQED.
Even till now she's still profiting from the BB9ja franchise and she has the guts to discredit them.
So a whole year after, this mbuzo still doesn't know how easily she would have won if not for her dumbness.
Where is Tatiana4u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by francisbiz: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:

This just got me pissed off....cos I supported her all through last season.... Campaigned and voted for her.

After drinking and eating whatever, you just imagine yourself as a MT KNOW IT ALL.
An ex inmate just made a stunning revelation, instead of listening to learn, you have concluded.
That is why politicians screw you all, because your brain is filled with shit.

In civilized world, the press would be swooping around her now to know more.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Caleb17: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Everything in Nigeria is manipulated. Just look at our own INEC . The winner of BB naija is even known before the show starts. And they may manipulate the show to favor that person. They can't dash a person 85 m just like that just because you voted. They are business people! grin
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by icuminpiss(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
friday2011:

grin

And how do you know laycon has the highest number of votes each time he is up... You dey there when delloite dey count?

How are you so sure laycon seff no be arrangee house mate?

Left for me, I haven't seen anything tangible that laycon is bringing to the game.
Okay who his bringing something tangible?
Erica abi neo? Or that simp? Sha his trying.every sane person loves laycon unless you are insane

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Jsst: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Interesting. Let the best person win!

Want to earn a free certificate in soft skills and get job opportunities, then join our learning community: https://clc.am/0naoEQ

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Unified07: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
She is a bitter smelly fool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by loopman: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Body odour piece of shit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Why will she say such?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by PaulH07: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:

Savage cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
She sounds exactly like people outside Nigeria, always looking for how to shade the country. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
benjackugo:
IgbereTV reports that popular Big Brother Naija season 4, housemate, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha, has asked her fans to stop asking her to vote for the contestants in the current season of the Big Brother Naija.

Tacha who was disqualified from the show after her faceoff with Mercy- winner of the season, said in a video which she made on September 10, that votes do not count in BBNaija reality show.

She said:

''Wait a minute you guys. Why’s everybody texting me vote for this person, vote for that person like your votes count. Nigerians y’all never learn. Does your vote count? Does it? So please let me be."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stsEDNrgULw

https://igberetvnews.com/1364141/bbnaija-votes-dont-count-tacha/
she don high
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by kingemaker(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Even if the votes do not count, she's the least person we should be hearing this from.
Fine girl with ugly IQ

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.