Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 (594 Views)

The Nigerian Football League And Violence, Is There An End In Sight? / Today Free Premier League Predictions / Premier League Predictions And Betting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 by moriton(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ok. Straight to the point. The Premier League Starts this weekend and having seen this on my darling football365 brought it to Nairaland to ask folks here to make their predictions and let's see how it pans out at the end of the 2020/2021 Premier League Season.

The focus for now is on the Premier League and Champions league. Without further ado here are my own personal predictions.

WHO WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

As a United fan, I'll concede we're not there yet especially with the dithering in buying players. I'll look no further than LIVERPOOL successfully defending their title.

REST OF THE TOP FOUR

Man City
Chelsea
Man United

TEAMS TO BE RELAGATED

Fulham
Aston Villa
Wes Brom

I don't think Aston Villa can pull off their escape again. Wes Brom are going right back like Fulham.

WHICH CLUB WILL BE A PLEASANT SURPRISE

I can't look past Leeds who have a fantastic manager and their lily whites kinda reminds of Real Madrid.

GOLDEN BOOT WINNER

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Maybe because I want him in my fantasy premier league side, or maybe because I don't see anyone in Arsenal than can outscore him bar any serious long term injury.

WHICH SIGNING WILL HAVE THE GREATEST IMPACT?

If only Sancho could come and make that vacated number 7 Jersey his ( what's the holdup Woodward?). But James Rodriguez for 20mill? With Ancelotti, I see him having a great impact in Everton and the EPL.

AND WHICH NEW SIGNING WILL TURN OUT TO ME A MASSIVE FLOP?

I must confess I haven't seen him play but I'll let my United bais cloud my judgement and say it has to be one of Chelsea's gazillion attackers, sorry Kai Harvertz, or is Kia Rio.

WHICH SIGNING WILL BE A BARGAIN

20Million for Eberechi Eze might have broken Crystal Palace signing records. But the clips I have seen of him alongside the Niaja blood that flows in his veins makes me tip him to be a bargain á la VVD.

WHO WILL WIN THE PFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR?

Kevin D... Scratch that, Bruno Fernandez. I mean why not. Might be looking at this through United tinted glasses but hey why not.

FIRST MANAGER TO BE SACKED

David Moyes. Still haven't forgiven him for what he did to my club. I mean SAF choosed you. No, it's not SAF's fault.

WHO WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Bayern Munich. Yes, their squad is now old but they still have young players. Barca fans look away now but that turn by Alphonsos on Semedo can only get better right? I 8 2 to this cheesy but it's true.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TOP SCORER

Has to that GOAT in the black and white strip that recently scored a century of goals for his country. Rumour has it that Champions League Goals are what gives him appetite to decimate defenses and boy is he hungry to feed on them. That Ronald Though, is he a Christian?No?

FIRST PLAYER TO SEE RED

The ever graceful, delightful and tenacious Joey Barton. What do you mean he's no longer in the EPL, I mean I see David Luiz in him.

Ok. That will be it people. Drop your predictions below and let's all see how it goes. Have a good day all.

CC. Machiavelli
Re: Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 by mosdii(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
You know all these and you cannot predict 50 odds for yourself to win money?
Re: Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 by moriton(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
mosdii:
You know all these and you cannot predict 50 odds for yourself to win money?

With due respect Mr. Slowpoke, I said others can make their own predictions like I did above with those parameters and not splurge meagre resources gambling it away on probability.
Re: Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
You write so well bro. Why not join Scorum
Re: Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 by uthlaw: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
If PFA is giving by penalty that when Bruno will be crown!
Re: Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 by moriton(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2020
tosyne2much:
You write so well bro. Why not join Scorum

Why, thank you. I mean coming from you I appreciate. Fixing to create an account there, I just visited the site. Can I copy this and paste there for a start?
Re: Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2020
You write well than you think. Barca fan, no regrets.
Re: Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 by kenzysmith: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Chelse for league man utd champion league mark this space

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 by tosyne2much(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
moriton:

Why, thank you. I mean coming from you I appreciate. Fixing to create an account there, I just visited the site. Can I copy this and paste there for a start?
No you can't.. It has to be a fresh content
Re: Nairaland Premier League And Champions League Predictions 2020/2021 by moriton(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
tosyne2much:
No you can't.. It has to be a fresh content

Alright

(1) (Reply)

Europa League Round Of 16 Draw Live / Week 34 Pool Result 2021: Saturday Football Pools Results – UK 2020/2021 / Today's Free Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.