Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria (20620 Views)

BREAKING: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria / BREAKING: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria / How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Bixobo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Really
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by tweakdude1: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
This is a strong message to rest of the world
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Xpol: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
This is a welcome development.Though things are not going well in the country, from bad leadership to crime and terrorism but my heart always wish her well. I hope someday we get it right

XPOL

XPOL

XPOL

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SaintLucia: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
And some clowns were saying Buhari should have pay the $600 million fine before it got to $10 billion contract breach fine as if Buhari is like their father that sign anything signable without going through the content of the contract and know whether the dubious contractors under PDP executed the project.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
omenka:
Which means, whatever it is, you desperately wish Nigeria wins no battles. Let her continue to lose on all fronts, because that is the only thing that gives your preferred party a chance at Aso Rock.

You don't deserve being called a Nigerian. You are patriotic only to Party and have not a shred of patriotism for country.

That is a terrible way to live.

I pray my dear country continues to win and prosper irrespective of the party in power.
YOU TALK TOO MUCH
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by rusher14: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
omenka:
Ask around, I don't talk to ladies on the forum, especially those who sound like they've got nothing upstairs. Go look for your kind to talk to.

Bye.

You think that thing is even a lady?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
baby124:
Trouble has started for them. You don’t take matters to court when you are the fraudulent party. You will lose and lose Bigly.
And also be flogged mercilessly with koboko laden with chilly pepper cheesy

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by rajiedreez: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
The people wey go chop the money go dey clean their accounts down for the arrival of the ........
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Godi25(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Another looting money has arrived 4 d govt
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by akdjr(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
I thank God Nigeria decided to vote out PDP. As a matter of fact they run this country like the banks were being run before Sanusi took over as CBN Governor and expose the unethical practices going on in the sector.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Mannie7: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

Are you interested in earning up to N20,000 daily from digital investments?

Do you have little or no knowledge on how you can earn good money from Digital investments like Stock trading, forex market trading and cryptocurrencies?

Just like copy-trading, with the help of experienced digital investment managers, do you know you can earn high ROI daily?

With $100, you can earn about $15 every blessed day straight to your Nigeria bank account for a month.

All you need to do is sign up right now, make a deposit of your investment amount and chose the right management plan for yourself and you get credited daily....the only issue you might have is that you didn't invest more.

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by frugal(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Don't be surprised to find out that Nigerians own P&ID cheesy

5 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SmartPolician: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
baby124:
Trouble has started for them. You don’t take matters to court when you are the fraudulent party. You will lose and lose Bigly.

The company's management was ill-advised or they are fraudsters themselves

Either way, this is good news for Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by solmusdesigns: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good news

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
The second round go bloody......... cheesy
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by gbengress1: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
And Malami was blaming Magu that he did a poor work

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by euniselfyahoo: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Okay
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Godi25:
Another looting money has arrived 4 d govt
I know common sense is not common, please try borrow small from anyone that has a little to share.

4 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Akfrenzy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin which one be #Interim payment again

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
gbengress1:
And Malami was blaming Magu that he did a poor work
Without Malami & VP Osinbajo, Nigeria had been taken to the cleaners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nigerians are totally illiterate the white people are just fattening Nigerians up for the slaughtering
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Nigerians are totally illiterate the white people are just fattening Nigerians up for the slaughtering
Quite a vague statement please elaborate?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
my dear brother. I am very happy you mentioned orji kalu,Ibori and co..When I hear people mentioning orji kalu in same line with 2023/presidency I don feel like they are mad..How they quickly forgot the 7 billion he was convicted off beats my imagination. Same applies to all are leaders..so my brother I share same view with you..But however, I want to make one point which I really want you to consider.. You see,Nigeria does not belong to thieves parading themselves as leaders. We all own Nigeria, so we can fight our leaders without insulting our nation.. If your siblings decides to treat your mother badly would
you go about telling people that your mum is not good? Never,you will rather fight for your mum..So Nigeria is our mother while the leaders are the the wicked siblings.. Let's fight this siblings without insulting our mother.. Hope you understand my point bro.

Tinubu has no business in becoming a Nigeria president, if truly Buhari is he what he claimed to be, Buhari is supposed to push in for Osibanjo or credible southerner in is government. Tinubu, Atiku, Okorocha, Orji kalu, Amaechi Saraki are too greedy politicians.

70% of Nigeria resources are in the hands of 2% of the politicians and they hardly invest such money on Nigeria soil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Miracle1991: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Enemies of Nigeria (Igbos) are in pain now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

The company's management was ill-advised or they are fraudsters themselves

Either way, this is good news for Nigeria
People like raccoon will not be happy in the slightest manner?

5 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SocialJustice: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
P&ID should just settle out of court and forget this matter. The fraud has been busted. Money wasted with nothing to show.

3 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by zamport1: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
ok
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fussion1000:

Tinubu has no business in becoming a Nigeria president, if truly Buhari is he what he claimed to be, Buhari is supposed to push in for Osibanjo or credible southerner in is government. Tinubu, Atiku, Okorocha, Orji kalu, amaechi are too greedy politicians.
President Buhari is a loyalist, VP Osinbajo is the next President, no Northerner can stop him, Fela is the person that enlightened us to the 1 Muslim, 1 Christian doctrine, Bola Tinubu is down with the decision, & the whole Lagos State is behind the presumed nomination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
P&ID should just settle out of court and forget this matter. The fraud has been busted. Money wasted with nothing to show.
Nothing to settle again, it is now a criminal case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Miracle1991: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I pray to God Almighty that you continue to be in pain because of good news coming from this country.
ISE........

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
President Buhari is a loyalist, VP Osinbajo is the next President, no Northerner can stop him, Bola Tinubu is down with the decision, & the whole Lagos State is behind the presumed nomination.

60% chances that Buhari will not support Christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave / Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. / Festus Odimegwu Resigns (Chairman Of National Population Commission)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.