Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story (700 Views)

Why Do So Many Guys Like To Stay At Home On Sundays To Phuck Around / The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read / My Encounter With A Nairalander: True Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by orphan11(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
you may get to wonder who really is behind the moniker "orphan11 "?

why is he always begging?

What is wrong with him?

Actually according to what people say according to reality I am a very handsome young man fair a bit not short normal hight very obedient loyal and gentle
My innocent look and smile often cover most of my pain.

I have no disability
But I was from a broken home
Which it's something that affect and hunt me since birth.
I never really had any family of my own
I was left alone from childhood taking care of myself.
I am actually intelligent but life robbed me of the opportunity of going to school.
But struggle to survive never made me join any illegal activities
But in a simple way life is not fair.

I sleep wherever I go finding food or work
Until this year I was able to get at least a manageable room at the rate of 15k yearly
That was really the only roof I can call my own
I work hard I do any type of little work I see but funny enough nature always deprive me of getting works or help due to my good looks and gentility people believe I am too soft to do their work so no matter how hard I try the only thing that workout is people like smiling for me and people likes my way of life.

Life is getting difficult day by day
No work nobody to look up to and rent has expired.
I can't finish the story of my life it hurts being me
The only thing that keeps me going is the kindness some nairalander show to me.

But the thing is parents please don't promote

broken relationship

Broken marriage

Broken homes

You may die but your kids are not doing well
We are deprived of the love from parents
It hunts us and we can't breathe freely
The weight of the world is on our shoulders too early.

Note this post has no intention of praising myself but to tell you a short story about me and to help communicate the disadvantages of broken homes on kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by Kalatium(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wow
You really pass through alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by orphan11(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kalatium:
Wow
You really pass through alot
it's endless am still in the river drowning I can't get out
Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Op, Think Of A Way Out, Mingle With Friends Or People U May Know, Ask Dem 4 Help Relating To Job Vacancies Or Better Still Learn Something. It Could Be Barbing, Phone Engineering, Tailoring Etc I Would Advise U Learn Either Barbing Or Phone Engineering Under Someone. When Life Show U Pepper, Make Pepper Soup Out Of It.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by Emmadoc: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ftc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by orphan11(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Truvel:
Op, Think Of A Way Out, Mingle With Friends Or People U May Know, Ask Dem 4 Help Relating To Job Vacancies Or Better Still Learn Something. It Could Be Barbing, Phone Engineering, Tailoring Etc I Would Advise U Learn Either Barbing Or Phone Engineering Under Someone. When Life Show U Pepper, Make Pepper Soup Out Of It.
you are right the thing is you can't start business without capital honestly I learn how to repair phone and am very good at it but I can't even afford a meal how will I be able to buy generator, soldering iron, led, table, tool kits, and umbrella? Am really affected I don't know where to start from see rent, feeding am just behind in everything all I need is a little capital to start this things
Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
orphan11:
you are right the thing is you can't start business without capital honestly I learn how to repair phone and am very good at it but I can't even afford a meal how will I be able to buy generator, soldering iron, led, table, tool kits, and umbrella? Am really affected I don't know where to start from see rent, feeding am just behind in everything all I need is a little capital to start this things
Dat's Y I Said U Should Ask Ur Friends Or People U Know 4 Job Vacanies. U Can Also Do Some Minor Jobs To Raise Money 4 D Tools U Need.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by orphan11(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Truvel:
Dat's Y I Said U Should As Ur Friends Or People U Know 4 Job Vacanies. U Can Also Do Some Minor Jobs To Raise Money 4 D Tools U Need.
am doing my best brother
Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

Hold on and soldier on brother..
It can only get better..
Bliv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by Bodlyspeaking(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
I feel every emotions that was put into writing this

One of the only reason we all should make it in life is to never have to come across people who faces what we are facing or have faced

God will surely see you thru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by orphan11(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:
I feel every emotions that was put into writing this

One of the only reason we all should make it in life is to never have to come across people who faces what we are facing or have faced

God will surely see you thru
amen no be small things o
It keeps getting more hard day by day
Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2020
"My innocent look and Smile Covers My Pain". I can relate OP, tho I'm not really a Smiling person.
Unfortunately for me, I don't look like what I've been through and Going through, this has been and Still is a very big disadvantage for me. The introversion and reclusiveness is interpreted as Pride amongst these Ignorant, Selfish, Insecure, insatiable Nigerians.
I have been managing a health problem since I was 21 years old, only me Knows about it, nobody else! Imagine being poor damaged and having a health problem at such a young Age, one can never know what it's like except you experience it yourself.
I Sank into heavy debt about 2years ago and I can't even start to talk about that, cos that's another long story on it's own.
I come from a very dysfunctional family. My father, a Selfish Womanizer, my Mother was a Damaged, Superstitious, Frustrated, very Temperamental Religious woman, Caused so much unnecessary pain and Problems for me.
Turning to religion Caused me more more problems.
Everything is just so tough already, and My fellow Nigerians make it even Tougher. Many people just like to analyze what they don't understand.
We hope for better days. I wish you well OP.
The Almighty in it's unparalleled wisdom knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by orphan11(m): 1:44am On Sep 11, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
"My innocent look and Smile Covers My Pain". I can relate OP, tho I'm not really a Smiling person.
Unfortunately for me, I don't look like what I've been through and Going through, this has been and Still is a very big disadvantage for me. The introversion and reclusiveness is interpreted as Pride amongst these Ignorant, Selfish, Insecure, insatiable Nigerians.
I have been managing a health problem since I was 21 years old, only me Knows about it, nobody else! Imagine being poor damaged and having a health problem at such a young Age, one can never know what it's like except you Personally face it.
sank into heavy debt about 2years ago and I can't even start to talk about that, cos that's another long story on it's own.
I come from a very dysfunctional family. My father, a Selfish Womanizer, my Mother was a Damaged, Superstitious, Frustrated, Religious woman.
Turning did not help, it even Caused more problems.
Everything is just so tough, but My fellow Nigerians make it Tougher. Many people just like to analyze what they don't understand. Well some say that that is how humans are generally but I know it isn't so bad like this everywhere.
We hope for better days. I wish you well OP
The Almighty in it's unparalleled wisdom knows best.
well! May God help us I know exactly what you are going through I wish you well too
I can't imagine what we go through right now
I can't even sleep any longer
Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by dominique(f): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Superstory from a professional beggar
Re: Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story by MJBOLT: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2020
dominique:
Superstory from a professional beggar

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Disgraced In Public? Share Your Story! Mine..... / . / So You Expect Me To Leave Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.