Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team (1588 Views)

Transgender Boxer (Female To Male) Knocked Out In 21 Seconds (pic) / Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) / Oshoala's Tweet About Barcelona's Men's Team Causes Controversy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by ojmetrix(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
NWSL Star Yuki Nagasato Joins Japanese Men's Amateur Team on Loan.
Japan Women’s World Cup winner Yuki Nagasato is joining Japanese men’s club Hayabusa Eleven on loan from the Chicago Red Stars.

Nagasato, who won the Women’s World Cup with Japan in 2011, joined Chicago in 2017 after playing in several other leagues. The Red Stars said in a statement that Nagasato’s loan will end prior to the 2021 NWSL preseason.

“I want to get the message out to the girls who are playing soccer with the boys that women can join the men’s team and challenge themselves,” Nagasato said Thursday.

“Honestly speaking, I don’t know how well I will be able to play on the men’s team, but I will do my best to make the most of my experience,” she said. “My performance and conditioning are getting better as I get more experienced. This is good timing for me and I’m really looking forward to this challenge.

Nagasato said she was influenced by American player Megan Rapinoe.

“It was very inspiring to hear the social message about gender inequality and other messages that Rapinoe was trying to deliver during the (2019) World Cup,” Nagasato said. “So I have been thinking about how I can do the same.”, Mynd44

Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by izuch(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
No best?? Ewwwww undecided
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by Righteousness89(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
No Matter what you do! A Woman Cannot Be a Man!
Megan Rapinoe is a Bad Influence to anyone..
Doing Abominable Wickedness in the Name of being an Influence!
Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by paulolee(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
the simple truth is dt we cant even see any difference between the men and the women footballers in asia because of the resemblance and the body types of the women....no disrespect
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by kenzysmith: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Chai no single breast at all
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 11, 2020
This unnecessary noise about gender equality. Women should start paying the bills, Men should be house-husbands, that is where to start from and if Man and woman dey fight make the man nor look face, he go beat the woman like he fellow man, then women should start walking in public without shirts only trousers, if a man can do that, they can too.
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by Spaxon(f): 1:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Ok ie
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Nonsense. Na so she Sabi ball she no go play for Inter Miami
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by Andersonjr(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2020
That's how they'll b shouting gender equality.. Rubbish they should just kuku scrap their female team
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by Great100000: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Ha!!! Ewo tun leleyi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by sheylarhh(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Join my fantasy league by using this two codes

Classic league *oh19ug*
H2H *thai8q*
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by Lurkin(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2020
this one na man ooh

Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by Elvictor: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2020
hmmm
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by ojmetrix(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nonsense!!

Righteousness89 i think its a well come idea at least they have been glamouring for gender equality that will make them feel more among into the society
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by ojmetrix(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
Chai no single breast at all
if you want to see breast subscribe to BBNaija

1 Like

Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by Djamel(m): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nonsense!!

What's abominable about a "she" wanting to play football with a "he".... I mean its a game... It's football....... Must religion enter everything......it becomes a problem if you now see it as an opportunity to sexually harass her while playing, which I believe is unlikely, as these guys are professionals. secondly the fans will be watching..... It's football.....
Calling this abominable sends a different msg to me...... Like you want to be religious for the sake of being religious ..... Hope you aren't one of those hypocrite that's always ready to defend the Holy book
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by ojmetrix(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2020
grin grin
Lurkin:
this one na man ooh
grin
Lurkin:
this one na man ooh
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by andyanders: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
paulolee:
the simple truth is dt we cant even see any difference between the men and the women footballers in asia because of the resemblance and the body types of the women....no disrespect
Exactly on point.
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by ojmetrix(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Nonsense. Na so she Sabi ball she no go play for Inter Miami
bros calm at least she's asian and word cup winner
Re: Japanese Yuki Nagasato First Female To Play For Men's Team by speaktokingfemi: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2020
ANYTHING A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN ALSO DO BETTER

Get your unique and professional 3D logo design for your brand or business for just 3K only. My WhatsApp contact is in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Keown: Ronaldo Should Know His Place. / Who Is More Good Looking? Kaka Or C.ronaldo. / How Many Football Fans Do We Have In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.