Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly (20788 Views)

El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment / NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by pikechukwu6(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
I just pray that the first victim will be a politician or relative! grin grin cheesy make we see how it end

[/i]the rule nah for the poor![i]
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
Kaduna govt won't spend a penny on rapist. Rapist take note
Sharap! Who praised rape hypocrite. Who knows if you've been raping sef. #SayNoToRape #SayNoToHypocrites
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by daddytime(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
tamdun:

In usa, a 13 year old girl can get married

In America, man dey marry man and woman dey marry woman.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by EMMY76: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
What about female rapists?

1 Like

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by NaMeAboki: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
theenchanter:
these core-northerners are so backward in every sphere. Which sane society still castrate? Why cant they let rapist serve time behind bars?

Backwards like: eating human faeces, stealing soiled girls panties and used menstrual pads or mining somebody's skull for rituals - just to mention a few.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by angelfallz(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Oizee:
any guy that can be raped by a female when he's not drugged must be a weakling

1. What kind of excuse is that?
2. in a case where he was drugged, the question still applies.
3. Little boys nko?

Your comment goes to show that many of you that support castration, support it for revenge. It goes to show how twisted many of you are.
@Fourwinds see your sister here, barbaric people should flock together

3 Likes

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Will castration remove erection? Chop off the joystick shikena. A castrated he-goat with erection can still scatter hymen.

But guys, fear gals oo. Daughters of Jezebel na mtn.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Fourwinds: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
angelfallz:

1. What kind of excuse is that?
2. in a case where he was drugged, the question still applies.
3. Little boys nko?

Your comment goes to show that many of you that support castration, support it for revenge. It goes to show how twisted many of you are.
@Fourwinds see your sister here, barbaric people should flock together
May day! May day!! May day!!! Protect your balls. Castration is now eminent grin grin grin grin
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
As a man,I have experienced some thing close to rape before.

I was walking along a lonely path one day when I met a lady who was far older than me.

She grabbed my hands and said she liked me and would want me to make love to her.

She said mere looking at me,I would be very sweet in bed.

She said she wanted to taste my prick.

She believed my prick would be very sweet, according to her.

But I refused not because I considered it wrong but because I didn't know what she actually expected from me in bed.

Maybe she thought I could satisfy the sexual longings in her which her boyfriends could not satisfy.

I didn't want to fall short of her expectations,so I refused to follow her inside her house.

But before I knew it, she had dragged me inside her gates and locked the door.

She started removing my clothes but I told her I would come back for her,

that I wasn't ready as I was heading to the market.

She released me after getting my assurance that I would come back later.

So I believe that was sexual harrassment.

It could happen to any gender.

The law should take cognizant of the fact that any gender could be harrassed sexually.

1 Like

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by angelfallz(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fourwinds:
May day! May day!! May day!!! Protect your balls. Castration is not eminent grin grin grin grin

Funny you.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by EMMY76: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
And el rufai is treating each convid 19 patient with #400k in same kaduna state no bill to check mate him.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Grandmeister(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is anti productive and will put the victims in danger..rapist will resort to killing their victims to avoid them saying anything. And what if an accused is wrongfully punished( happens even in the west) will you get back his/her mutilated body part when/if he is later found innocent? Crazy people.

2 Likes

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Grandmeister(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Oizee:
Still didn’t answer the question..what has weakling got to do with it?

1 Like

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by passiveincome01: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by cuteboy2: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2020
I don't support rape in any form.

However, a lot of innocent people who have issues with ladies and political opponents will be framed up and many will loose their balls needlessly.

I feel sorry for Southern Kaduna men El-Rufai will achieve his ethnic cleansing agenda more efficiently angry
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by TLE900: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Small small we will get there. The punishment for looting should be amended to bear serious consequences then make we see wether naija no go better.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by abdullahi45: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2020
Welcome development!
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:32am On Sep 11, 2020
This law should also apply to child marriage, I mean those old men who are fond of marrying under age girls.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2020
muller101:
If the man is the victim. How are they gonna castrate the woman. grin

Using needle and thread to close it shut
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 1:19am On Sep 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guilty conscience?

Whats guilty conscience, he made a rational statement that should be only so after thorough investigation, but you ladies heads are just full of pap. Ladies like you can frame boys up to be castrated, you are the scum of the earth

1 Like

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 1:21am On Sep 11, 2020
edgecution:
So many Rapists here. They don't like the law. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stfu
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 1:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Oizee:
u want them to continue when they are finally freed right, this is d best

They are missing an important point, they should also castrate all men in the north that are married to girls below 18. I rest my case
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2020
theenchanter:
there are many ways to punish rapists but permanent castration is no longer used, chemical castration is used instead and it can be reversed after some time through drugs. Those northerners are just backward. Even saudi arabia, noted for strict punishment don't do this shitt anymore........ Finally, i'm not a rapist apologist.

Exactly in the us they use chemical castration too to, this helps to treat these rapists and is reversable if they wana get kids.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 1:27am On Sep 11, 2020
Fourwinds:
we carry out surgery on it and sew it leaves the urethra hole

Who get money for that one a cup of hot water poured there will do the job
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2020
Oizee:

So what do we call a lady that gets raped? A weakling too, cause you have not seen the type of ladies who rape men, they are not your average ladies,
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 11, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE

SOURCE

Wat bout innocent ones accused by asshole#girls cos Lotsa girls do that shit worldwide. Damn I feel for that dude that happens to. As for the guilty they do deserve
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Kiddo01(m): 3:19am On Sep 11, 2020
What if the woman rapes the man, what will they do to her
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by jaxxy(m): 3:25am On Sep 11, 2020
How can u castrate a humanbeing? Why can’t they castrate stealing politicians and book haram terrorists then? Our one sided laws are the bane of our backwardness.

Even in America where rape is a very serious crime they are not castrated. This archaic, vile and extreme laws are regrettable

This barbaric and stupid law must be reversed.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by crafteck(m): 3:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Joefat:
I hope this will be after a faithful investigation and find out the person in question is guilty of the offense. And they should also declared what will be done for a false accusations by any opposite sex.

Exactly.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by crafteck(m): 4:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Oizee:
u want them to continue when they are finally freed right, this is d best

What happens if the accuser cinfesses years later ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo / Man Kills Best Friend, Dumps Corpse In Forest / Customs Impound Smuggled Poultry Products Worth Over N268m In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.