Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School (970 Views)

Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
So guys what was your favourite moment in secondary school

Well mine was whenever we had a free period...everyone will be manifesting talent and the whole class will go south

Was usually fun...share yours
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by ipobarethieves: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
sad
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by paulolee(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
inter house sports day....was a very good striker back then and i remember my p.h.e teacher calling me van nisteroy bcoz i de score goals like mad..
had big dreams of being a professional footballer bt as i was growing up, i realiz av already leaved my dreams being a footballer back in sec school....jus forget abt d professional...

3 Likes

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Amotolongbo(f): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
My best moment in secondary school was closing time
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by pocohantas(f): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Closing time was fun. I would use my transport money to buy adoyo, tasty time and basilo. Sometimes I give myself a treat to triangle (fanyogo). I will na trek from Okota to Abaranje. Me that planned to wash my school uniform, sun would have gone down before I reach house sef.

When my mum asks why I came home late, I tell her it was my turn to sweep the class.

9 Likes

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Ishilove: 1:56am On Sep 11, 2020
pocohantas:
Closing time was fun. I would use my transport money to buy adoyo, tasty time and basilo. Sometimes I give myself a treat to triangle (fanyogo). I will na trek from Okota to Abaranje. Me that planned to wash my school uniform, sun would have gone down before I reach house sef.

When my mum asks why I came home late, I tell her it was my turn to sweep the class.
You really had energy. You could have simply 'lapped' with your mates.
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Ishilove: 2:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Favemmzar200:
So guys what was your favourite moment in secondary school

Well mine was whenever we had a free period...everyone will be manifesting talent and the whole class will go south

Was usually fun...share yours
Free periods and those times I'd sneak off to the school library to read novels and the biographies of great writers of English literature.

I would fold myself in one corner of the library and devour books that resembled Medical textbooks. That's where I was first introduced to the lives of Mary Shelley, Percy Byshe Shelley, John Milton, that dude that wrote Waiting for Godot, Thomas Hardy et al.

Those were the best days of secondary school smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 5:54am On Sep 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Free periods and those times I'd sneak off to the school library to read novels and the biographies about great writers of English literature.

I would fold myself in one corner of the library and devour books that resembled Medical textbooks. That's where I was first introduced to the lives of Mary Shelley, Percy Byshe Shelley, John Milton, that dude that wrote Waiting for Godot, Thomas Hardy et al.

Those were the best days of secondary school smiley
Wow seems you were a geek
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 5:58am On Sep 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol i remember doing this then me and my guys Will now trek together after spending the money to eat chin chin and zobo
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by iboboyswag(m): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Whenever my name wasn't on the list... You know that list. smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2020
grin
iboboyswag:
Whenever my name wasn't on the list... You know that list. smiley
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by omobamatrix: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2020
When we made it past the school fence to experience a whole new world, indescribable feeling. Those that went to boarding school can relate grin
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Ishilove: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Wow seems you were a geek
I still am a geek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by pocohantas(f): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Ishilove:

You really had energy. You could have simply 'lapped' with your mates.

There were some days we lapped and there were many days no one wanted to be the fool that would lap you, after you have used your own money for faji. So we fajied together and trekked in groups. As we dey pass different areas, our numbers go dey reduce.

It didn’t seem far then, kids are naturally energetic. cheesy cheesy grin

Favemmzar200:
Lol i remember doing this then me and my guys Will now trek together after spending the money to eat chin chin and zobo

We are many on that table.

3 Likes

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2020
grin

There were some days we lapped and there were many days no one wanted to be the fool that would lap you, after you have used your own money for faji. So we fajied together and trekked in groups. As we dey pass different areas, our numbers go dey reduce.

It didn’t seem far then, kids are naturally energetic. cheesy cheesy grin

We are many on that table.[/quote]
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by christejames(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Inter-house competition week and the free days before we collect our results after exams.

...and also going home with my clique, mehn! I love those days!

3 Likes

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Those days when balikis,Esther and Beatrice dey love and I dey use their heart play. Or when me and my gang dey trek dey go house for 9th brigade Ikeja, or when break time we dey beg from about 5 people to eat,or when we dey go army field for inter house sport training and from there we cut corner enter block 25 or officers quarters go chop food..........

Mehn,army children 2018 set sweet die.

1 Like

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Those days when balikis,Esther and Beatrice dey love and I dey use their heart play. Or when me and my gang dey trek dey go house for 9th brigade Ikeja, or when break time we dey beg from about 5 people to eat,or when we dey go army field for inter house sport training and from there we cut corner enter block 25 or officers quarters go chop food..........I dey jealous your kind of childhood oo grin

Mehn,army children 2018 set sweet die.
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=Favemmzar200 post=93818098][/quote]why you quote me na?
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
why you quote me na?
sorry mistake cry
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Favemmzar200:
sorry mistake cry
) no try am again.
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
) no try am again.
Your signature tells much about you
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Camos: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin

Stole the black socks one mumu newly recruited corper seize from students angry

One full polythene bag.. Me and dem boiz share am

Had more that 20 black socks all to myself cool

ALSO, the day they caught my classmate with keypoint during third term exam...excess joy

the guy dey follow me drag babe angry
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by ODJ124(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
social gathering ... when lots of students display their talent...just having a nostalgia about it..
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Favemmzar200:
no quote me again na I'm be my own

1 Like

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by descarado: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Secondary school was the best and fun filled all through eve when u are receiving punishment for being mischievous cheesy kiss.
And ol boy, we were very mischievous cheesy
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Alexaonfleek: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2020
My best moments in sec school was that after exam period cheesy and the freedom that comes with it.
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by folake4u(f): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Interhouse sports activities, skipping classes to go to other schools, or swim (Lol not that I can still swim oh, but I'd just watch my mates swim), playing football matches with other schools and talking with the guys, having a notebook for songs where I'd write Nicki Minaj's songs and we all would sing and rap to those songs.
Fun!!!!!!
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Your stupidity tells a lot about your lineage. After all;the apple doesn't fall so far from the tree.
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
folake4u:
Interhouse sports activities, skipping classes to go to other schools, or swim (Lol not that I can still swim oh, but I'd just watch my mates swim), playing football matches with other schools and talking with the guys, having a notebook for songs where I'd write Nicki Minaj's songs and we all would sing and rap to those songs.
Fun!!!!!!
such an adventurous soul
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by omobamatrix: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Delsu Students Die After Being Crushed By Dangote Cement Vehicle / Islamic Group Blasts Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exams On Salah Day / Osun State University Screening,how True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.