Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School (972 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Ejenavi18(f): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Free periods when there's no teacher in class.
The fun nor be here..
Some students will start making jokes, some will start their musical talents (beating the desks with their palms or sticks) and others will start dancing.
Shy people like me will just be observing and laughing..

Going home in groups was always fun too I miss the good old days
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by folake4u(f): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
such an adventurous soul

Thank you smiley
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Your stupidity tells a lot about your lineage. After all;the apple doesn't fall so far from the tree.
I can see that you are such a pathetic and miserable person...you can go vent your emotion on your family and dont dare talk trash at me
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Rarelyvee: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Favemmzar200:
I can see that you are such a pathetic and miserable person...you can go vent your emotion on your family and dont dare talk trash at me
shuuu!go learn some grammar.
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
I think that is the best sentence you could compose you nimcompoop
Heartlessbanker:
shuuu!go learn some grammar.
Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by Mystique8(f): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
The period after exams,when nobody cares what you do� and teachers are too busy to purnish students. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Moment Do You Consider Fun In Secondary School by kalvoken(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:
Closing time was fun. I would use my transport money to buy adoyo, tasty time and basilo. Sometimes I give myself a treat to triangle (fanyogo). I will na trek from Okota to Abaranje. Me that planned to wash my school uniform, sun would have gone down before I reach house sef.

When my mum asks why I came home late, I tell her it was my turn to sweep the class.

Omo see raw lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scholarship/study Abroad / NECO 2021 / JPTS Urge Nigerians To Embrace Online Professional Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.