Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. (3586 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 24, 2011
Is it just me, or are there way too many men on here going on and on that all women want is money? Seriously, who are you men dating?

I get really pissed with this "Women are gold diggers' tag.

Maybe you guys are after them shallow girls that have nothing better to do but shop shop and shop, spend money lavishly and are unemployed.

[size=15pt]A real woman can take care of herself.[/size]

Seriously, I go to work everyday to break my back and make my own money only to come on here and  find men gripping abt how women are gold diggers.

Give it a rest guys! angry

We are sick of it.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Tosinville(m): 3:57am On Feb 24, 2011
Ok, let me have you for just 3months only for a real confirmation.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by 190: 3:59am On Feb 24, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen especially

please calm down

Please listen 2 me,I wanna tell you whats really going on

in this thread this lady/OP/[size=28pt]ROTIAKU[/size] is not in her right sense

please disregard this post and look for something else to do,

Thank you,

Please she just wants to start a war!!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4f4_cW3MA0&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Tosinville(m): 4:01am On Feb 24, 2011
whats this, man?
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 24, 2011
190:

Ladies and gentlemen especially

please calm down this lady/OP is not in her right sense

please disregard this post and look for something else to do,

Thank you,

Please she just wants to start a war!!

Get serious for once yaaa. angry

I am freaking serious.

And you know I am right abt this.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by MrsChima(f): 4:06am On Feb 24, 2011
I agree Rokiatu. But what can you do when men can't stand the fact that women are making money and the men are struggling.

They assumed that EVERY WOMEN they approached want their crumbs and tattered swagger.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Tosinville(m): 4:09am On Feb 24, 2011
Well i don't call every women across the globe golddiggers except 89% of nigerian women are and rokiatu might PROBABLY be among them.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by MrCork17: 4:20am On Feb 24, 2011
Correct. All white womens are not Gold digger. All black womens ARE Gold Diggers,

especially Migerian womens! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I agree Rokiatu. But what can you do when men can't stand the fact that women are making money and the men are struggling.

They assumed that EVERY WOMEN they approached want their crumbs and tattered swagger.
Pathetic I tell you.

I would rather date a homeless guy then some ignorant, boastful, trash of a rich guy.

Tosinville, dear you can think whatever you want. My point have been made.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Tosinville(m): 4:26am On Feb 24, 2011
Huh! women can never let out the truth not to talk of faceless forum but if you be with 'em thats when you'll regret of dating them most especially nigerian women.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by 190: 4:30am On Feb 24, 2011
So you people are still on this case,  shocked shocked

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8j-oHv7Yu0&feature=related[/flash]

Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Pweety4me(f): 4:32am On Feb 24, 2011
@Roki i think it's about time u stop reading these fellows comments on hia, half of them don't even make their own money, still living with momma & papa. . .don't listen to these overgrown bon boys ooo cheesy cool
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 24, 2011
I live in a town full of young professionals with everyone making their own paper.
So no. I never was of the impression that all women are gold diggers.

Of course there always hoes, but that's what happens when you pick your girlfriends from a strip club/ alley way.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by MrsChima(f): 5:28am On Feb 24, 2011
2buff:

I live in a town full of young professionals with everyone making their own paper.

Of course there always hoes, but that's what happens when you pick your girlfriends from a strip club/ alley way.

GBAM!

Gotdamn! I better hurry up and have these babies! I just agreed with A MALE. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 24, 2011
^^ Why the heck is Eve agreeing with me?!!  shocked shocked
Yeah it's probably them pregnancy hormones  cheesy

Anyway, that's just the city I'm at. Could be different anywhere else. esp naija
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2011
2buff:

See why I luv 2buff kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

ever so smart and very intelligent. kiss

And I am not just saying that cus he's supporting us, I mean it grin
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Pweety4me(f): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2011
Ewww! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Odunharry(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2011
some are gold diggers and i believe we have few miss independent.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2011
rokiatu:

See why I luv 2buff kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

ever so smart and very intelligent. kiss

And I am not just saying that cus he's supporting us, I mean it grin

Lol luv ya too Rok kiss
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2011
I agree, at least I'm not one, and I get pissed most when some of the guys that tag women as gold-diggers dont even have gold
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by saintneo(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2011
lalalalalalalalalalalalalala!

just passing!
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by McKenzie23(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2011
Its realy impressive wink to know that you claim not to be in the league of ladies that prefer to milk a guy dry,

Sincerely, a large percentage of Nigerian ladies are milkers tongue, also termed gold diggers, i will continue to respect n cherish a smaller percentage of ladies that fend for themselves,

Basically, a guy should also try to meet up with his ladies demands when she is in need, and when his cash flow is low, he should also let  her know the situation of things.  kiss
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Omolola1(f): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2011
thread seconded
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by blayz0923: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2011
pimps, whores, gangsters and their likes will always be in the system.
this doesnt mean dat there re no good, well mannered, and responsible babes and bobos arround.
we all have to appreciate the fact dat everyone cant be good and cant be bad. good babes exist.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2011
'All Women are gold-diggers' are the illusions that men hold onto to make themselves appear important.

I look around me and all I see are broke guys with no jobs and I wonder what a girl will stand to gain from digging their 'gold'!  undecided

The few that managed to get jobs and money to survive on their own and buy fairly used cars are too busy saving their pennies to pay their bill that they barely have enough to give to girls. And yet they join the 'all women are gold-diggers' chorus!   undecided

And there's the negligible percentage of the truly wealthy young men who will NEVER see women as gold-diggers because they've got too much to complain about a little extra cash they spend on their girls!  cool  cool
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by McKenzie23(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2011
Nice 1, Keep it up smiley
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by blayz0923: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2011
McKenzie23:

Its realy impressive wink to know that you claim not to be in the league of ladies that prefer to milk a guy dry,

Sincerely, a large percentage of Nigerian ladies are milkers tongue, also termed gold diggers, i will continue to respect n cherish a smaller percentage of ladies that fend for themselves,

Basically, a guy should also try to meet up with his ladies demands when she is in need, and when his cash flow is low, he should also let  her know the situation of things.  kiss

the major problem in the whole thing is the initial lies. the make believe thing. flauntin wat u re not, dont have and cant have. girls, as i have come to know, will accept/take u for ur prsn. so if u show initially(pretence) that u re atiku's son, u better be prepared to keep up with the flame. if u let her know from the get-go, the real(maybe u re the not so bouyant type) u and she feels she can cope, she will stay. period
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by obowunmi(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2011
@ McKenzie: simple is, as easy does.
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by snthesis(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2011
@Topic
u r right all women are not Gold diggers angry angry angry

some women dig for silver, iron, wood, KFCs, pure water . . . . . grin grin grin tongue
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by MMM2(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2011
in 9ja chicks want money and guys want Womanliness.
And is not dat bad.
VICE VERSA
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by v3: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2011
@OP
We've heard you tongue

P.S: Women get this into your skulls ~~~~~~~~~~ All men are NOT magas. . Shikena cool
Re: Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. by Orton10(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2011
"Man know thyself"
Why wink a lid ?
Humans have got mouth, mouth must talk, let 'em talk all they want so long as it doesn't concern you.
Afteral the truth is independent of one's daft opinion(s).

Thank you for using the words "NOT ALL".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diff. Between Romance And Desperation = Gender? / Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! / 50 Things Every Woman Should Realize About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.